Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:58 pm
Besides the double post, which was fairly interesting, what was John's point? I guess to take a GD look at jews?

You miss the point that the entire definition of this group is intentionally skewed so that it can be taken advantage of. Not a believer in God? You can still be this group. Believer in God, oh, you're the same. Ashkenaz? Oh yeah, they aren't actually related. So, pick 1 and stick with it. You all have fallen for multiple levels of propaganda. And yet you still don't understand the the "judaism" of Christ's time was not the judaism of this age. Judaism as we know it is anti-Christian, they even expressly admit this in the first century in their practice, which is a continuation of the pharisees practice, which is why they hate Jesus Christ.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 2:49 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 12:58 pm
Besides the double post, which was fairly interesting, what was John's point? I guess to take a GD look at jews?

You miss the point that the entire definition of this group is intentionally skewed so that it can be taken advantage of. Not a believer in God? You can still be this group. Believer in God, oh, you're the same. Ashkenaz? Oh yeah, they aren't actually related. So, pick 1 and stick with it. You all have fallen for multiple levels of propaganda. And yet you still don't understand the the "judaism" of Christ's time was not the judaism of this age. Judaism as we know it is anti-Christian, they even expressly admit this in the first century in their practice, which is a continuation of the pharisees practice, which is why they hate Jesus Christ.
You can't be convincing by jiggering definitions of things that can be manipulated various arbitrary ways. That's what Butler did with his "sentience" argument. I understand that leftists are using the tactic of jiggering the definition of "sentience" to try to justify abortion. Why behave as a leftist? For that, I would put you into the same "group" I would place Butler in.

As far as John's point, what he is trying to do is provide a unique take on Jews by using the lens of GD. What is your unique take on this "group" as you now call it? Were you on site at the WEF and gained some specific unique knowledge of this "group"? Did you work for Soros or know someone who did and overheard a conversation or obtained a secret memo? Do you personally know an investigative reporter who went underground to obtain information about this "group" that the MSM refused to publish?

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 8:26 pm
Conclusion: If there are "groups" out there that "hate" it will be easy to find thousands of pages of current smoking gun documents and other evidence proving such, even without intending to find it or trying very hard to find it. It's almost easier to go find the evidence than to conjure it up out of thin air, assuming the evidence exists.

If someone's issue is that large corporations get to exceed pollution limits for years and nothing happens to them, based on what I found, the evidence is available to prove it. The failed stack tests that the company performed were publicly available for 10 years before being discovered by anyone, yet any US citizen had the right to look at the tests and make their own determination as to whether the company met the limits. Or, like for me, there are opportunities to find such evidence and get paid while doing it. Likewise, I'm sure there are many opportunities to infiltrate "groups" that "hate" and get paid while finding and collecting evidence of such, if it exists.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:22 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
You can't be convincing by jiggering definitions of things that can be manipulated various arbitrary ways. That's what Butler did with his "sentience" argument. I understand that leftists are using the tactic of jiggering the definition of "sentience" to try to justify abortion. Why behave as a leftist? For that, I would put you into the same "group" I would place Butler in.
Ahh, this is a clear and sad turning point in many of the similar conversations I've had on topics similar, and sadly you are doing it here. What commonly happens (please think about your post again and reform it) is that I bring up the realities of discussions on the topics in question, or the definitions in terms that other confuse or intentionally conflate or confound, and then the responder (you in this case) blames mefor doing it. Even worse, I get lopped in with Bish, "leftists" or other groups. In reality, you are the one grouping with the false definitions and narratives. I have told you why. Read my paragraph again, please.

To show you a similar thing that happens, a good example would be that, for example, I point out what islam teaches or what is in canon/ijtihad/quranic manuscripts/hadith, etc which is something awful. The responder then calls me the "hater" for pointing out the hateful teachings. Bizarro world.
As far as John's point, what he is trying to do is provide a unique take on Jews by using the lens of GD. What is your unique take on this "group" as you now call it? Were you on site at the WEF and gained some specific unique knowledge of this "group"? Did you work for Soros or know someone who did and overheard a conversation or obtained a secret memo? Do you personally know an investigative reporter who went underground to obtain information about this "group" that the MSM refused to publish?
Something like that.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:27 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Conclusion: If there are "groups" out there that "hate" it will be easy to find thousands of pages of current smoking gun documents and other evidence proving such, even without intending to find it or trying very hard to find it. It's almost easier to go find the evidence than to conjure it up out of thin air, assuming the evidence exists.

If someone's issue is that large corporations get to exceed pollution limits for years and nothing happens to them, based on what I found, the evidence is available to prove it. The failed stack tests that the company performed were publicly available for 10 years before being discovered by anyone, yet any US citizen had the right to look at the tests and make their own determination as to whether the company met the limits. Or, like for me, there are opportunities to find such evidence and get paid while doing it. Likewise, I'm sure there are many opportunities to infiltrate "groups" that "hate" and get paid while finding and collecting evidence of such, if it exists.
You're talking about peon governmental bureaucracies, lol. You really don't understand what is going on - forget I brought it up. You could just read Huxley, Crowley, Brzezinski, Salk et al (I could go on) - as I have suggested - but apparently that's too hard.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:03 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:22 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Ahh, this is a clear and sad turning point in many of the similar conversations I've had on topics similar, and sadly you are doing it here. What commonly happens (please think about your post again and reform it) is that I bring up the realities of discussions on the topics in question, or the definitions in terms that other confuse or intentionally conflate or confound, and then the responder (you in this case) blames mefor doing it. Even worse, I get lopped in with Bish, "leftists" or other groups. In reality, you are the one grouping with the false definitions and narratives. I have told you why. Read my paragraph again, please.

To show you a similar thing that happens, a good example would be that, for example, I point out what islam teaches or what is in canon/ijtihad/quranic manuscripts/hadith, etc which is something awful. The responder then calls me the "hater" for pointing out the hateful teachings. Bizarro world.
Something like that.
You are the mirror image of Butler, but more extreme right than Butler is extreme left.

The jiggering of definitions and terms is all being done by you, as I only spoke of Jews consistently. You started months ago with the use of terms such as "joos", ZOG, etc., and have in the past few days moved to "groups", and now act as if it is my fault that you are dodgy and inconsistent.

Yet, even as of now and even when asked, you don't want to provide any concrete evidence beyond the generic statements where you accuse "joos", ZOG, or most recently these "groups" of whatever nebulous "something awful" you are accusing them of. Just more confused responses, like Butler. It's left to me to guess as you continue to pump in the smoky rhetoric, just as Reagan accused the Democrats of doing - how ironic, lol.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:06 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 9:27 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:

You're talking about peon governmental bureaucracies, lol. You really don't understand what is going on - forget I brought it up. You could just read Huxley, Crowley, Brzezinski, Salk et al (I could go on) - as I have suggested - but apparently that's too hard.
How privileged I am to get a reading assignment. Let me do the work and provide the interpretation, as you are apparently unable to.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 10:46 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:25 pm
John wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:45 am

Friday December 9th, 2022

instead of posting your usual idiotic Russian troll nonsense, and attacking the other members of this forum, many of whom are more knowledgeable and intelligent than you are, why don't you try something different.

write a non-ideological summary of the macrovoices podcast with Mr gromen. your report should be like an unbiased news story, not tainted with Russian troll talking points. in the future, do similar reports on what Russian analysts who oppose the Ukrainian invasion are saying. save your Russian troll rants, and your idiotic attacks on the rest of the forum, for your own thread.
Do you believe that "Democracy" matters to the USA, John? I'm talking in the last 30 years, at least. I await your answer, but I'm guessing it'll be a non-answer since the reality is indeed uncomfortable for us Americans. Much more uncomfortable, though, for others given what we've done in that time period.
When you see that smoky rhetoric billowing out from the Cool Breeze, do yourself a favor and don't inhale.
John wrote:
Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:33 pm
Saturday December 10th, 2022
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 4:25 pm

Do you believe that "Democracy" matters to the USA, John? I'm talking in the last 30 years, at least. I await your answer, but I'm guessing it'll be a non-answer since the reality is indeed uncomfortable for us Americans. Much more uncomfortable, though, for others given what we've done in that time period.
Quelle surprise! once a troll, always a troll.
instead of defending your previous claims about MacroVoices, as I requested, you completely ignored what I wrote and wrote some nonsense about democracy, at the same time once again insulting me.

once again, please stop posting nonsense provided by your troll master, or, if you must, please confine it to your own thread.
But of course!

Reagan's voice sounded a little hoarse, but he lengthened his prepared speech with hilarious jabs at Democrat Bill Clinton. "When we see all that rhetorical smoke billowing out from the Democrats, well, ladies and gentlemen, I'd follow the example of their nominee - don't inhale."
https://www.tampabay.com/archive/1992/0 ... -faithful/

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 15, 2022 11:16 pm
There's this guy...
"I feel these people raped my soul"
After 6 years away, reformed white supremacist remains angry

The Charleston Gazette/May 7, 2003

By Scott Finn

Kirsten Kaiser once believed that every Jewish synagogue was built on the bones of a Christian woman and Christian boy.

She watched a version of "Jurassic Park" that edited out star Jeff Goldblum because he is Jewish.

And if she disagreed with her husband, a leader of the white-supremacist group National Alliance, he argued and kept her awake for 48 hours at a time until she finally gave in.
https://culteducation.com/group/811-nat ... -soul.html

and then there's Stephan...
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:24 pm
John wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 7:19 pm
** 18-Jan-2021 World View: Why are you here?

Why are you here?
Why are you here?
Why are you here?
Why are you here?
Why are you here?
Why are you here?

Bob Butler,

If you are looking for a news agglomeration site to hang out at that would suit your fancy and give you the daily and even hourly shot of rabid anti-conservative bias that you so crave, I would highly recommend schwartzreport.net

Just today, Stephan posted the following hate-filled political diatribe and delusional nonsense as the lead-in for his news articles:
Stephan: The American obsessive gun psychosis plus the frenzied, hysterical racism and hate in the White MAGAt community has made the U.S. an unsafe nation. And, as a society, we are not dealing with this properly. Here is a brief article that lays out some of the issues. It will be interesting to see whether once the Republicans take the majority in the House they do anything about this. My prediction is they will not, since the cohort that make America a dangerous country in which to live also constitutes the base of the Republican Party.
Stephan: We saw some excellent good news with the passage of the Respect for Marriage Act. For the first time in American history, driven by the change in the culture this article describes, we are making wellbeing and love the principal definer of marriage. We have crossed a threshold. That said, I find it very interesting that 36 Republican members of the Senate voted against the act. They did that because that is what their base of voters wanted. And their vote memorializes that their position is as a minority.
Stephan is a brilliant man and I think the defining issues he emphasizes such as putting well-being ahead of profit are extremely important, but his rabid political biases are irrelevant in the big picture and diminish him considerably.

He even allows comments on his articles! Few comment! I'm sure Stephan would appreciate your long-winded leftist biased comments and you and Stephan could bask in the glory of the mirages you can both create and reflect back and forth to each other in his far left echo chamber.

https://www.schwartzreport.net/

Take your pick, but I'll take a pass on the rhetoric from both.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:37 pm
You both are arrogant but smart. Young and unattached. Liable to be susceptible to extreme ideas. Get a wife, kids and perspective. Ain't gonna find a good wife, you gotta make do
Not bad advice. Why is there such censoring here? It just makes it cluttered.

You don't seem to realize that having a wife makes you also less able to freely opine and take stands, since you are worried about more people to deal with socially and like kids, have to take care of. It also makes you far more prone to inertia and indifference (like men dealing with their nagging wives). Family and children in general are all great things but do you know how many people I personally know, and are even related, that didn't know or care about how damaging the experimental mRNA was and will be for them and their loved ones?

That goes against your perspective argument.