Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:36 am
Here's my take on those who use the handle, "guest". It's likely another user on the board who has a handle already and they use "guest" to try and garner support for their positions. When some poster named, "guest" just happens to jump on the board and just happens to agree with Bob, then most likely, "guest" is just Bob.
This is a serious post. I am the Guest who posted in defense of Bob Butler. I am NOT Bob Butler.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze,

As a regular reader of this forum, I would appreciate it if you would cease making indirect attacks on the posts of others, as you did in the series of posts copied below from the nuclear war topic. The kind of attacks you make tend to hinder productive discussions.

Thank you.

tim wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:51 pm
Navigator wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 1:49 pm
I believe the very first thing the Chinese will do in WW3 is to go after the US Navy. The chief targets will be the carriers, and, potentially, ports that support naval activities. This is almost exactly what the Japanese did to start WW2.

I think that, unfortunately, the Chinese will use nuclear weapons, especially at sea. I think that they will make some kind of an ultimatum to the President stating that they will refrain from using nukes against cities (or maybe just cities without major naval facilities, like SanDiego and Honolulu), so long as the US also refrains from doing so. This way the use of nukes could be "limited".

They will plan down to the detail how to execute their plan, just like the WW2 Japanese did.
You don't understand the most basic concepts of Generational Theory.

What you just described is a political non-crisis war.

Why didn't we use the same tactics we used on Japan in the Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, and War on Terror?

Did you not read General Chi Haotian's speech?
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:33 am
tim wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:51 pm
You don't understand the most basic concepts of Generational Theory.

What you just described is a political non-crisis war.

Why didn't we use the same tactics we used on Japan in the Korean War, Vietnam War, Desert Storm, and War on Terror?

Did you not read General Chi Haotian's speech?
Things get strange around here occasionally. That's why I ask so many questions.

The more I read and consider, the more this seems like total guessing, and the bias with humans is that usually people won't go back and bother to see what the actual predictions are, so it won't really matter at that point. Do you see that too, tim?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze,

Also, as a regular reader of this forum, I would also appreciate it if you could follow John's recent request below.

Thanks again.

John wrote:
Wed Nov 03, 2021 11:07 am
As I previously said, you are not welcome in the Financial Topics
thread, especially with crap like this.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:55 pm
thomasglee wrote:
Here's my take on those who use the handle, "guest". It's likely another user on the board who has a handle already and they use "guest" to try and garner support for their positions. When some poster named, "guest" just happens to jump on the board and just happens to agree with Bob, then most likely, "guest" is just Bob.
This is a serious post. I am the Guest who posted in defense of Bob Butler. I am NOT Bob Butler.
See, this is the issue. Instead of you using a regular handle, you use one that others use and therefore can always provide plausible deniability. I'm convinced that at least one, if not two of the "guests" that post on this board are regular posters who use a handle other than guest and you only use guest when you're trying to build your support for a position. In this case, you're trying to show that there are others, other than you, that agree with you (the non-"guest" user).

Your writing style, etc., is too similar to another, whom I will not name because, by using guest, you have plausible deniability. But some of us know who you are and honestly, it makes wanting to participate in this board less and less attractive.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Well, admittedly I once was a guest when I signed on in the library and was in a hurry to post something, but that was a mistake.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:47 am
Well, admittedly I once was a guest when I signed on in the library and was in a hurry to post something, but that was a mistake.
And that's understandable. I've done the same. But the most recent "guests" refuse to even settle on a nic.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

It is impossible to tell anything about a discussion with so many hiding trolls. I'm glad John sees me as the clickbait rock star now, lol

It's also funny that when you predict things others can't or don't, you aren't "serious". As if from my knowledge of topics and language and writing skills I'm a dummy, lol
Last edited by Cool Breeze on Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:37 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 4:55 pm
thomasglee wrote:
See, this is the issue. Instead of you using a regular handle, you use one that others use and therefore can always provide plausible deniability. I'm convinced that at least one, if not two of the "guests" that post on this board are regular posters who use a handle other than guest and you only use guest when you're trying to build your support for a position. In this case, you're trying to show that there are others, other than you, that agree with you (the non-"guest" user).

Your writing style, etc., is too similar to another, whom I will not name because, by using guest, you have plausible deniability. But some of us know who you are and honestly, it makes wanting to participate in this board less and less attractive.
Now they're asking me to do things in my own thread. Beyond bizarre. If I'm so dumb or don't know what I'm talking about, why do they care so much about me? Because I actually factually call things out and make accurate conclusions (truth), that's why.

As Thomas states, it's clearly the fake posters that are degrading the quality and the desire of others reading and posting. If that weren't so, DaK wouldn't ask me questions, Thomas wouldn't know what I post is worthwhile, vincecate the same. The truth is that I know a lot about macro, finances, US and some global politics, etc - no fake named or anon poster has ever done anything to inform anyone else about these topics, they just focus on my conclusions because they are butt hurt when people post truths. Like the classic lefty liars that they are.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:54 am
It is impossible to tell anything about a discussion with so many hiding trolls. I'm glad John sees me as the clickbait rock star now, lol

It's also funny that when you predict things others can't or don't, you aren't serious. LOL, DaKardii, what's up maaan
I believe you're unfairly picked on because you say things that people just don't understand. For example, the "Synagogue of Satan" - those who claim they are Jews, but are not.

There are many good studies on this subject with solid research support and references. But of course, because they weren't taught it in school and because the Bible references these vipers, many do not WANT to believe or even try to understand the premise. They're bound by social constructs more than they are the pursuit of truth. They love this world more than they love the Father. As such, they're blinded by a vail.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 12:01 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 14, 2021 11:54 am

It's also funny that when you predict things others can't or don't, you aren't serious. LOL, DaKardii, what's up maaan
I believe you're unfairly picked on because you say things that people just don't understand. For example, the "Synagogue of Satan" - those who claim they are Jews, but are not.

There are many good studies on this subject with solid research support and references. But of course, because they weren't taught it in school and because the Bible references these vipers, many do not WANT to believe or even try to understand the premise. They're bound by social constructs more than they are the pursuit of truth. They love this world more than they love the Father. As such, they're blinded by a vail.
That's correct. Beyond that, as I've explained, there are those that are part of the SoS that are not ethnically determined or biased - all walks of life can possibly be, and are in, this group.

The propaganda to distract from obvious conclusions is a type of social contruct, indeed. You don't need to be an exceptionally smart person to draw certain obvious conclusions. And doing so doesn't make you a bigot (another meaningless emotional appeal to malign someone), it makes you an honest person and critical thinker. Intelligent and wise people do not make complete absolute statements about anything except for very discrete, provable truths (mathematical, forensic, or revelatory metaphysical things). But if something happens 98% of the time and you point it out, it shows you how the essence of pointing something out that has a small number of exceptions (most things, which is why "proves the rule" is a saying), but is socially or emotionally disliked, makes you the bad guy. Thus proving the point about how most aren't about telling it how it is.