Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Here's my take on those who use the handle, "guest". It's likely another user on the board who has a handle already and they use "guest" to try and garner support for their positions. When some poster named, "guest" just happens to jump on the board and just happens to agree with Bob, then most likely, "guest" is just Bob.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Open letter to guests:
At least use initials or something (like I might use guestTRM).
Otherwise we get exchanges like this:

guest: The CCP is the greatest threat to the world today!
guest: No, the CCP is civilization's savior!
guest: Actually they are like any other political party.
guest: guest is a troll. Just a troll.
etc. ad nauseum.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Apparently I have among the hottest sections here now. People love me, but claim to hate me, or something.

I'm still waiting for a handle to appear, because it's getting tiresome.

John

Post by John »

** 13-Nov-2021 World View: Cool Breeze fandom
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:35 am
> Apparently I have among the hottest sections here now. People love
> me, but claim to hate me, or something.
Think of yourself as a rock star.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:36 am
Here's my take on those who use the handle, "guest". It's likely another user on the board who has a handle already and they use "guest" to try and garner support for their positions. When some poster named, "guest" just happens to jump on the board and just happens to agree with Bob, then most likely, "guest" is just Bob.
Yes. I suggested this a long time ago when close in time proximity to John's posts, when the heat in the kitchen was on high burner about the brainless lack of understanding regarding deflation and disinflation, guests started popping up and randomly assaulting me in a similar fashion. I don't mind really, it's just clutter. But the guests don't understand I'm not a snowflake, and will entertain an actual argument (which is why DaK is a good poster too), if they actually post one. But they won't, so they won't make a handle.

I perceive you are in this camp as well, thomasglee. You also get what I'm talking about, and know my style - which makes you both intelligent and wise, because understanding points is one thing (which you do) but understanding context and style among that (on a place like the internet) is another, which is important. People overreact far too much to 2D type, so it's funny when they act like these are pure, organic human interactions.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:39 am
** 13-Nov-2021 World View: Cool Breeze fandom
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:35 am
> Apparently I have among the hottest sections here now. People love
> me, but claim to hate me, or something.
Think of yourself as a rock star.
If we're honest, it's just 1 guy or 2, loving to post as a guest over and over to harrass. Why someone can't just make a handle and have a back and forth is even more telling about how lame he is.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:40 am
But the guests don't understand I'm not a snowflake.
You've come a long way since you had your little snowflake meltdown earlier this year and decided to give up the Generational Dynamics forum for Lent. Or have you?

Cool Breeze wrote:
People overreact far too much to 2D type, so it's funny when they act like these are pure, organic human interactions.
You've just proved that handles aren't needed. 2D type from a Guest = 2D type from a Guest with a fake handle like yours. But you're too much of a snowflake to respond to real freestanding one-off questions from real Guests.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:41 am
If we're honest, it's just 1 guy or 2.
Probably a few women too. Maybe even some from Eastern Europe.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
thomasglee wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 8:36 am
Yes. I suggested this a long time ago when close in time proximity to John's posts, when the heat in the kitchen was on high burner about the brainless lack of understanding regarding deflation and disinflation, guests started popping up and randomly assaulting me in a similar fashion.
You are an excellent analyst (as I reach for my barf bag). You should work for the CIA (as I fill my barf bag).

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:05 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 12, 2021 3:30 pm
Eastern Ukraine is not historically, or naturally, "Ukrainian" - it is Russian. Belarus is an interesting example of a sovereign already run over historically, that actually benefits from being a Russian ally (cheap energy and exports, manufacturing).

Most of the tales about Russia are just that. Turkey and China have the capability to be major adversaries or even enemies, but not Russia.

The main narrative against Russia is a neocon and leftist narrative that collide because of people I have spoken of before, who hate the fact that Putin didn't let them control and abuse their country after the USSR fell. Period.
You are so easily fooled. Carrying water for the Russians? Really?

If Putin is your savior, then you have already lost.

This is a serious post. I am NOT the Guest who posts in the World View News thread. I leave that to serious posters.

But I think the other Guest who posted this is correct.

It's my opinion, Cool Breeze, as Guest states, you are so easily fooled. It would be better if both you and I as non-serious trolls to stay here and reserve the World View News thread for serious posters like John and Navigator (and this other Guest) who know what they are talking about. It would be like letting the real men stay in the thread with real men while you and I as children play in the sandbox over here.