Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Let's act accordingly.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Are we in a debt trap?

AI replies:
It's difficult to make a definitive statement about the current state of the US dollar and whether or not it is in a debt trap. The value of a currency, including the US dollar, is influenced by a variety of economic, political, and market factors.

The US dollar is the world's dominant currency and is used as a reserve currency by many central banks and financial institutions around the world. The US government and the Federal Reserve, the country's central bank, have a significant influence on the value of the dollar through their policies and actions.

One factor that can impact the value of a currency is the level of debt that a country has. If a country has a high level of debt relative to its economic output, this may affect investor confidence in the currency and lead to a decline in its value. However, there are many other factors to consider when evaluating the value of a currency, and it's important to look at the overall economic and financial situation of a country when making investment decisions.

It's always a good idea to do your own research and consult with a financial professional before making any investment decisions.

They can compete with the laid off pipeline and oil patch workers.
https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=9def0b_A
Swamp disease demsheviks will make it much much worse.

The 1999 repeal of the original "Glass-Steagall Act" of 1933 was the single greatest criminal act committed against the economic welfare of the American people in the 20th Century.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:53 pm
Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:41 am
FullMoon wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:55 pm

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/01/01/busi ... trade.html
Better a nearby friend than a distant foe.
Mexico is pro-Russian. How is it our friend? Mexico exports poverty and cartel violence. How is Mexico our friend?
The US was worth saving in the 90s; there was a collective culture that evolved as the country progressed, but which was unmistakably a continuation of the values of the previous generations.

Now societal norms are set by tiny minorities of untouchable special interest activists who openly express that this country was created by nothing but sin.
And they themselves take part in it.

Have most on this board not recognized that there are only a few groups of people you can't "criticize"? Curious how that works, and even better, the proof is that when I mention it, the hate comes even stronger towards guys like me, who just point it out!

aeden

Post by aeden »

New Class of Slaves is all your ignoring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-d3jFIGxdQ&t=4046s

https://thegoodcitizen.substack.com/p/the-swatter-flies
It’s all such a lovely distraction so people don’t take notice of the Uniparty’s existence and ability to successfully screw them over...

Social media never changed that, it only allowed for processes to be automated, people to be sorted by data, and herded into perspective echo chambers to have their perceptions managed more efficiently by algorithms and bots....

“It’s not accurate, and it is fiction really,” he claimed, in front of a dozen other Ph.D. researchers.

You can thank him for that insult, it’s part of the reason I’m here on Substack now and working on a book instead of prancing around delicately so as not to offend triple-boosted mindless drones at a University.

Blue dog Democrats later based their nickname on the yellow dogs of earlier times. Now just K street assholes avoiding flyover facts.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:26 pm
you may recall at for a long time, anonymous guests were doing detailed of all your sales predictions. many of those posts are in this thread, as I recall. posts are in this thread, as I recall.
I was DCA'ing BTC as you know, and still am - otherwise I don't know what you are talking about. I even said there is a time which I might be considered "wrong" but that's not for several years, since the position was always a hold and a long one. I'd call that both clear and honest.
Wake up, bro! Are you still trying to cover for all your bad market calls??? Here's a reminder...

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:43 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 8:39 pm

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:32 pm
100k+ in 2023.

Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down down by death, and upon those in the tombs bestowing life!
LOL! Wake up, bro! It's 2023 and we will not forget you said 100k in 2022, you said 100k in 2023...and it is not forgotten!

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:26 pm
John wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:29 pm
You've been massively wrong about many things. The most obvious has been the Russian invasion of Ukraine. maybe you think we've forgotten about that, but that's just wishful thinking. nobody is going to laud you as a hero when you've been so disastrously wrong about one of the most important geopolitical events going on today.
Massively? Such as? Again, who says this "hero stuff"? Or do you just post what other people post for no real reason? It's odd.
furthermore, contrary to your claims in the quote above, you have never apologized or restated your views about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, to my knowledge. once again, no one is going to laud you as a hero if you don't even have the honestly or respect for others to admit how wrong you've been.
I can clarify, but first you have to tell me what has you so worked up, since I'm not sure what it is.
We have not forgotten...see underlining below. It is on the record and Cool Breeze was wrong...again.

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:27 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:01 pm
John wrote:
Sun Feb 13, 2022 1:58 pm
** 13-Feb-2022 World View: Delusion or illusion

I agree that "Putin is being drawn in by a delusion or illusion," not
because the astrologer said it, but because it's obvious from watching
him. Putin has boxed himself into a corner where he has two choices
(withdraw or attack), both of which are disastrous.
Putin is providing the West, and especially Europe, with an overdue wake up call. He is inadvertently doing us a favour because we are in decline and decadent decay.
As the West focuses on a real threat so it begins to ask long overdue questions of itself.
Western Europe is a precious jewel which its citizens have historically fought to retain control of. It is a beautiful, fertile, temperate but small region of great cultural wealth with myriad tribes of peoples who, to their discredit, have spent too long fighting each other. In the last century this fighting reached a sickening and costly crescendo.
But in recent decades the West had done even greater damage to itself. It has pacified. It has exported its industry. It has sold and divested others of its intellectual property. It has made itself dependent on foreign energy and food and it has enriched its enemies and admitted those who despise it in ludicrous numbers while financially and ideologicalky discouraging or disadvantaging its own children.
This is Rome, Byzantium, Troy and Ozymandias all over again. We are in the decadent stage that comes between greatness and decline.
Putin reminds us who we are. How vulnerable and comparatively small we are and what we have that is worthwhile. He does us a favour.
If Putin invades Ukraine he will pay a huge price. It will cost Russia dear on multiple levels and reinvigorate the West which is long overdue a wake up call.
You are right and wrong. The post enlightenment period is the period in which what made the world great (christianity) was shunned by the west, and thus, its inheritance. Putin won't invade and there will be no war. The real problem in the world is communist ideology, most obvious in the CCP, and then in the USA, and then Russia.

They have it all backwards.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I was wrong about them invading (not invading) at that point, yes.

I'm still right on inflation, shorting the market, etc.

Post by Guest »

Re: Inflation
Post by Cool Breeze » Thu Dec 02, 2021 2:17 pm

What happened in the last two years when uncertainty, Fed crazy behavior, and global supply chains with progressive inflation occured? Gold did nothing. Why? People realize that it's a store of value but a manipulated market with many issues (carrying costs, etc). What did they go into? Bitcoin and other crypto assets. Think of it, why did the S&P go up 34% and gold go down? It's a new age and old fools holding controlled gold are fossils. Inflation did not help gold. Can gold still hold some value? Yes.

But BTC will surface as the most pristine asset, and that it is. We already have the proof.
Since this post Gold is steady as a rock, Bitcoin DOWN DOWN DOWN...

gold bug

Post by gold bug »

What are your predictions foe gold and silver?