Tom Mazanec's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Re: Tom Mazanec's Topic

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 10:21 am
To be honest, probably only Jerome Powell knows for sure.
And maybe not even him.
They are like chickens with heads cut off, yes they are.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Inflation May Take the Food out of Your Mouth before it Goes Away
https://thegreatrecession.info/blog/inf ... tarve-you/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Natural Gas Prices Are Going A Lot Higher If Fundamentals Keep Trending Like This
https://seekingalpha.com/article/450277 ... -like-this

India’s wholesale inflation rising fast and furious
https://asiatimes.com/2022/04/indias-wh ... d-furious/

Things Are Bad Now, But You Ain’t Seen Nothing Yet
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/thin ... thing-yet/

El-Erian: Nowhere Near End of Inflation, Fed May Raise 2% Target
https://thesoundingline.com/el-erian-no ... -2-target/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Do you think the fact that so many were wrong about inflation here is not recognized because if they admit it, they perceive that all of their other "predictions" will be deemed potentially null and void as well? I may have just figured out what the forum calls me troll so often.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:30 pm
Do you think the fact that so many were wrong about inflation here is not recognized because if they admit it, they perceive that all of their other "predictions" will be deemed potentially null and void as well? I may have just figured out what the forum calls me troll so often.
The reason that people call you a troll is because you are a troll.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:25 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Cool Breeze already admitted on the Bitcoin thread that he felt he would be asked to leave soon. Which I interpret to admitting that he knows he is a troll.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 16, 2022 10:01 am
It looks like John is going to ask me to leave, so you'll be spared your embarrassment when BTC reaches new heights over the next 10 years. But hey, enjoy that 20% inflation, boyo

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:42 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Cool Breeze already admitted on the Bitcoin thread that he felt he would be asked to leave soon. Which I interpret to admitting that he knows he is a troll.
Cool Breeze wrote:
It looks like John is going to ask me to leave, so you'll be spared your embarrassment when BTC reaches new heights over the next 10 years. But hey, enjoy that 20% inflation, boyo
More nonsense and more guests saying nothing.

When confronted with facts, a lot of people censor (something that has happened here to me), thus I was suspecting a more bold move than the mini switcheroos and deleting of posts. You interpret wrong again, because you aren't interested in truth or honesty. That's why you can't tell me what was in the Minsk or Budapest accords, and who violated them (US/Nato). Why? Oh yeah, it destroys your made up narrative.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Cool Breeze wrote:

When confronted with facts, a lot of people censor (something that has happened here to me), thus I was suspecting a more bold move than the mini switcheroos and deleting of posts. You interpret wrong again, because you aren't interested in truth or honesty. That's why you can't tell me what was in the Minsk or Budapest accords, and who violated them (US/Nato). Why? Oh yeah, it destroys your made up narrative.
Since you are an experienced Russian troll, you would likely know the signs of a coming further limitation on your posting. You may have seen that coming here, probably based on your experience on other sites where you troll.

You don't want to revisit that because it may open the door for reconsideration, which would reduce your ability to troll. Hence, your hasty reply and attempt to cover up the real issue.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:32 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:16 pm
Guest wrote:

Since you are an experienced Russian troll, you would likely know the signs of a coming further limitation on your posting. You may have seen that coming here, probably based on your experience on other sites where you troll.

You don't want to revisit that because it may open the door for reconsideration, which would reduce your ability to troll. Hence, your hasty reply and attempt to cover up the real issue.
The real trolls are those, who over a month or more, can't respond to the US and NATO violating the Minsk and Budapest accords. Or talk about the Maidan massacre and illegal coup that they perpetrated on the Ukraine in order to disrupt Russia. Now Russia has the upper hand, and for some reason, you side with the Zog puppets and Zelensky killers. Who loses? The sacrificed Ukrainians, just the way the demons like it.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

I don't know about Minsk and Budapest Accords et. al. When John started this thread (and now), about all I strongly disagreed with him about was/is inflation.