Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by John »

Monday, March 13, 2023
tim wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:29 pm
I never claimed to have proof that
the mRNA injection is a CCP
bioweapon, I just suspect it. It
also wasn't my original idea I first
heard of it from Naomi Wolf and Jeff
Nyquist.

The mRNA injection does fit in with
the Secret Speech of Chi Haotian.
For the vaccine to be an effective
bioweapon, it would have to kill
millions of Americans simultaneously
within a few days. It obviously does
nothing like that.

The Wuhan Coronavirus itself could be a
bioweapon as envisioned by Chi Haotian,
asI wrote about in 2021 and we discussed
in this forum.

The Secret Speech of General Chi Haotian (2003)
** 31-Jul-21 World View -- Wuhan Coronavirus -- Thinking the Unthinkable
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e210731

At that time, I said that I believe that
China's release of Covid-19 on the
entire world was intentional, and was
actually a kind of "beta test" for a
full bio-weapon attack in the future.
In the article, I listed the reasons I
believe that.

As I wrote then, the nightmare scenario
for the world is that Chinese scientists
might similarly engineer a virus that
attacks all humans, excluding all those
with Chinese DNA. This would be
entirely expected from Chi Haotian's
glorification of the unique Chinese DNA.

tim wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:29 pm
I am looking for an explanation of
how Fosun Pharmaceuticals, a Chinese
linked CCP pharmaceutical company,
had developed the mRNA injection
along with BioNTech yet China never
used mRNA injections on their
people.

They do seem to know something that
we don't and have guarded their
people against the mRNA injections.

I believe that this is credibly
explained by political considerations.

In late 2019 and early 2020, China
locked down Wuhan province and blocked
anyone from leaving Wuhan for any other
place in China. However, China
encouraged travel from Wuham to hundreds
of other countries, with the intention
of infecting every country except China
with the virus.

By Spring 2020, Covid was under control
in Wuhan, and the CCP had adopted its
"zero covid" policies, that required
massive, frequent Covid testing in the
population, and a imposed complete
lockdown in apartment block or an entire
city if even one case of Covid was
detected. On the other hand, Covid was
spreading rapidly in other countries
around the world.

The Chinese Communists went all in on a
political assertion: Chinese Communism
was far superior to Western Capitalism,
as illustrated by the fact that Xi
Jinping had conquered Coved in China,
while it was spreading rapidly in other
countries. The claim was total BS, but
the CCP was totally committed to it.

So why did the CCP reject Western
vaccines? If Xi Jinping had permitted
mass injections of a Western vaccine, it
would have been a complete failure of
his own leadership. This is not a
trivial matter.

Perhaps there might have been a scenario
where the zero-covid policy was wildly
successful, and the CCP might then have
let some Western vaccines in for
marginal situations. But instead, the
zero-covid policy was a failure from the
beginning, and the results continued to
worsen, especially in large cities.

In fact, there's been a massive new flu
outbreak in China in the last week,
though it may not be covid:

https://www.hindustantimes.com/world-ne ... 51231.html

What's going on in China? Flu outbreak
ushers Covid-like lockdowns as cases
rise

Published on Mar 11, 2023 09:47 PM IST

By Mallika Soni

An influenza outbreak in China has
picked up intensity over the past week
as the northwestern city of Xi’an
imposed a pandemic-style lockdowns to
curb the surge in infections, Bloomberg
reported. The positivity rate for flu
jumped to 41.6% this week from 25.1% the
previous week, the Chinese Center for
Disease Control and Prevention said, as
per Bloomberg while the Covid positivity
rate was down to 3.8% from 5.1%.

The city of Xi’an said that it would
employ measures similar to those used to
curb Covid-19 which would include school
and business closures included in the
response. Xi’an has a population of
nearly 13 million residents who were
locked down for a month in 2021 because
of Covid. The positivity rate has
increased for six consecutive weeks,
according to government data.

But the authorities were criticised for
choosing to impose lockdowns to curb the
influence outbreak, CNN reported. The
popular tourist destination which is
located in Shaanxi province imposed an
emergency response plan that would allow
it to close down businesses, schools,
and "other crowded locations".
This is a complete mess, and attempting
to import Western vaccines would only
create a bigger mess.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

They didn't test this "vaccine". If you call it a vaccine in that sense, you've already been deceived. Long ago. With lie #20 on the list.

tim

Post by tim »

https://twitter.com/MakisMD/status/1637 ... m40rgtAAAA
On March 11, 2023, 11 year old boy from Hamilton, Ontario, Evan Lloyd Corson, passed away suddenly

He loved playing ice hockey at Rosedale arena with his team the Kings...he played his hardest at every game. Tragic. 😔
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
·
Mar 18
15 year old San Jose high school student Ryan Chian collapsed during basketball practice & went into cardiac arrest

His coach started CPR & lifeguards working nearby came with the defibrillator & saved his life

He spent 72hr in a coma

#Diedsuddenly
16 year old Illinois high school student Maddox was sitting at his desk in class when he suffered a sudden cardiac arrest on Feb.24, 2023.

A nurse performed CPR and administered shocks with a defibrillator twice before paramedics arrived, saving his life.

#diedsuddenly
A high school student collapsed in the stands during a basketball game at Arrowhead High school in Hartland, Wisconsin on Feb.17, 2023

An automated external defibrillator (AED) was used to revive him and he was transported to hospital

#diedsuddenly
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
·
Mar 18
North Carolina high school basketball player collapsed during a game on Feb.14, 2023

Henry Price didn’t move for several minutes.

Emergency responders then used what appeared to be a defibrillator on Price for an apparent heart issue.

#diedsuddenly
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
Lance Reddick, famous for his work on HBO's "The Wire" and "John Wick" movies has died

Lance's body was discovered at his Studio City home Friday 9:30 AM. His cause of death is currently unclear..."appears to be natural".

Heart attack? #Diedsuddenly 😔
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
·
Mar 17
·
38 year old Doctor Tiffany Lois Cummings "passed away unexpectedly" on March 7, 2023.

Earned her Doctorate of Psychology from University of Florida and was a practicing provider at Wake Forest Baptist Hospital.

#Diedsuddenly #cdnpoli #ableg
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
·
Mar 17
Young girl collapsed during basketball tournament game in Auburn Hills, Michigan, on Feb.25, 2023

She plays for the Michigan Mystics.
Not reported in the media.

#Diedsuddenly
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
16 year old Australian high school student Jasper Wickes collapsed during basketball training

The star defender, who had no prior medical conditions, had started seizing and with gasped breaths up to 20 seconds apart, he soon went into cardiac arrest in front of the stunned crowd.

#diedsuddenly #cdnpoli #ableg
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
·
Mar 17
Canadian family doctor, age 66, died suddenly.

Dr. Anne Elizabeth Lehan, a family doctor from Kitchener, Ontario, died suddenly on March 14, 2023.

https://henrywalser.com/memorials/dr-an ... /index.php
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
·
Mar 17
NEWS: Two Alberta girls collapsed during a high school basketball game ~ March 10/11 in Bruderheim High

One was taken to a hospital. One was taken by
@STARSambulance

Both survived but were diagnosed with myocarditis

If anyone has more info please contact me

#ableg #abhealth
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... -the-covid
The Schwab study proves the COVID vaccines are killing massive numbers of people
Basically, this study, written by top German scientists and published in a prestigious German peer-reviewed medical journal, proves that the COVID vaccines kill people. They basically started with 35 bodies who died within 20 days of a COVID shot, and focused on 5 where no other cause of death could be ascribed. All 5 had similar findings consistent with a vaccine injury and inconsistent with any other known cause of death.

This suggests that at least 5/35 or 14% of people who die within 20 days of vaccination were likely killed by the vaccine. Note that is a lower bound.

Despite having world-famous pathologist Peter Schirmacher as the senior author on the paper, the Schwab paper will never be covered in the mainstream media anywhere in the world. It was published Nov 22, 2022 and ignored by the media.

Having more than 14% of the deaths 20 days after vaccination being caused by the vaccine should be an immediate stopping condition in any sane world.

But medicine today is dictated by politics, not science.

So the vaccine will continue to be recommended and nobody will be warned about how deadly the vaccine is.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/aust ... rs-confirm
Australia government numbers confirm rate of serious AE's is >1 in 100 doses

German health minister Karl Lauterbach acknowledged a 1 in 10,000 rate of serious injury from the vaccines. That's nice, but the true rate is well over 100X that. Now there's more proof.
The key takeaways from the article
It’s a long article. Here are some of the highlights.

There was almost no Covid in WA in 2021, due to WA's extreme zero covid policies. There was just the massive jab rollout in 2021. This makes it an interesting “control” group.

There were 2.4 cases of anaphylaxis per 100,000 first shots. But we know from the Blumenthal paper that the rate is 10X that number. This means that the injury data is under-reported by at least a factor of 10X for the most serious, obvious events. In my experience, for less obvious events, like death, an under reporting factor of 30X or more would be a good estimate. And for less serious events like myocarditis, we’d expect an under reporting factor (URF) of 100 or so.

The rates of myocarditis reported on Dose 1 were around 3 per 100,000. But we know from large studies like that in Switzerland that the rates are around 3 per hundred. Whoa!!!! This means that myocarditis was under reported by a factor of 1,000 which is 10X what I estimated in the previous point. So now we know that very serious AE’s can be under reported in this report by a factor of 1,000X. That’s stunning.

Check out this table below. It shows that the rate of adverse events reported were nearly 24X higher than for all other vaccines combined. In other words, the COVID vaccine is, roughly speaking, 24X times more “dangerous” than the average vaccine. In other words, it is not a safe vaccine. Not even close. It should be pulled from the market. It is generating adverse events at a rate 24X higher than “average.”

The adverse event reports started to skyrocket the instant the COVID vaccines were rolled out.

The “fact checkers” will argue that there were more events, but none of them were serious. That is patently false as 57% of AEFIs were treated in the emergency department (ED) or in the hospital. That is a DISASTER. It means that over half of the reported events were very serious. And the article notes: “This is in contrast to the TGA’s communications with me earlier this year, when a spokesperson stated, “Reassuringly, the majority of adverse event reports for COVID-19 vaccines have been for common, expected and frequently mild reactions.”” In other words, it is crystal clear that the health authorities lied to the public.

Most AEFIs (58%) were self-reported, with only 35% being reported by healthcare providers. In WA, it is a statutory requirement for health professionals to report AEFIs. However, it is likely that as of at least March 2021, medical professionals were reluctant to report AEFIs due to fear of reprisal from the regulator, AHPRA, whose March 2021 position statement expressly forbade medical professionals from taking any actions that could be perceived as undermining the Covid vaccination rollout. So this explains the 1,000 under reporting factor for myocarditis.

Those aged 30-49 were hit hardest, with AEFI rates of 314-316 per 100, 000 doses. So this is 3 AEs per 100 doses with URF of 10. But as we noted above, for most all events, the URF is likely 30 or more, so we are looking at a rate of adverse events of 1 per 10 shots. And since over half were very serious, we’re looking at a rate of at least 5 serious adverse events per 100 doses, i.e., over a 5% rate of serious adverse events. This is a catastrophe. It is comparable to the v-safe numbers where 8% required medical care after vaccination.

The swine flu vaccine (1976) was withdrawn for a rate of one serious case of Guillain-Barré syndrome per 100, 000 doses. But for the COVID vaccines, the number of people seriously injured or killed is irrelevant if one life might be saved from dying from COVID.

The report does not raise or address the possibility that an increased reporting rate (not raw numbers, but rate) could partly be due to the fact that the Covid vaccines cause more AEFIs than traditional vaccines. This is clear proof that the people interpreting the data are all brain dead. There is no other explanation. They blame all the numbers on over reporting and cite no evidence to back that up. It’s just like what the CDC does.

The article concludes with the observation that:

“The 2 sigma threshold is a warning signal that was clearly exceeded in 2021. This threshold was chosen by the WAVSS in their 2020 Annual Report, Fig. 2.

The chance of this happening randomly is less than 5% (and perhaps as low as 1.24%). Thus, the Covid Vaccines caused the high AEFI rate for 2021.”

tim

Post by tim »

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/ne ... -hospital/
Breaking: United Airlines Flight Diverted - Incapacitated Pilot In Hospital
https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/statu ... CRobYtAAAA
The CDC is now saying there have been enough cases of people who have received the vaccine and then suffered a stroke for them to begin an investigation.
https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1 ... vvz7UtAAAA
NOW - Florida Surgeon General says mRNA vaccines have a "terrible safety profile."
https://twitter.com/JoshYoder/status/16 ... 5358043144
The FAA has admitted to an airline pilot that his myocarditis was “possibly” vaccine induced. Yet, without further investigation, they continue to jeopardize the saftey of air travel and the health of pilots by pushing non FDA approved injections against their own aeromedical guidance.

tim

Post by tim »

https://euroweeklynews.com/2023/03/18/3 ... xpectedly/
35-year-old three-time Olympian winner dies unexpectedly
He died of a heart attack in Dallas, Texas.
Dr. James E. Olsson
@DrJamesOlsson
Former Liverpool Midfielder Lucas Leiva, 36, Announces his Retirement from Football due to "HEART CONDITION"...

"Inflammation of the Heart’s Myocardium"...

"He has now been diagnosed with scarring of the Myocardium, which was announced by the team’s doctor"...

- talksport
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... -reaction/
TRAGIC: 37-Year-Old Italian Swimmer Reportedly Took His Own Life After a Long Period of Suffering Due to COVID Vaccine Reaction
NEW: Peter Baddoo, an instructor in the Department of Mathematics #diedsuddenly while playing basketball on campus.

He was only 29 years old. 💉

https://twitter.com/DiedSuddenly_/statu ... bEkLYtAAAA
Jose Carlo M. Balahan #DiedSuddenly
March 2023

Fully vaccinated school teacher Jose Carlo M. Balahan #DiedSuddenly
A few days ago. He was found unresponsive and tragically passed away.

No cause of death given.

TRAGIC: Father of Two young girls #DiedSuddenly

Mike Olmeda was a beloved husband of 13 years and father to young daughters Gabriella (11) and Gianna (7).

He was fully vaccinated. Cause of Death: not released at this time.
Salisbury basketball team plays in tournament following death of player

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.buxtonadvertiser.co.uk/news ... 38-4057472
Tributes for 'inspirational' junior football coach in High Peak who died suddenly aged just 38
https://www.examinerlive.co.uk/news/loc ... m-26504113
Tributes pour in for young Yorkshire mum and TikTok star who has died aged 30
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... n-29443478
Body of 22-year-old man found in Scots home as cops launch sudden death probe
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... r-29455078
Young man dies hours after going to bed with cough in Edinburgh home
https://uk.news.yahoo.com/teenage-boy-d ... ccounter=1
Teenage boy dies after collapsing at Forrester High School in Edinburgh

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

That's just a coincidence.

Sorta like inflation when "everyone knows this is a deflationary era"

LOLOLOLOLOL

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/travel/news/p ... r-AA18ZJie
Pilot suffers medical emergency on flight, off-duty pilot helps land plane
Southwest Flight 6013 had just taken off for its trip between Las Vegas and Columbus, Ohio, around 6:33 a.m. when the pilot had a medical emergency, Southwest Airlines said in a statement. Crew members reported that the captain had stomach pain and fainted, according to air traffic control radio.

An off-duty pilot from a different airline, who was traveling as a passenger, entered the flight deck and assisted the crew with radio calls as they turned around and headed back to Las Vegas, according to Southwest.
https://twitter.com/MakisMD/status/1638 ... vQ0L0tAAAA
William Makis MD
@MakisMD
Southwest Airlines 6013 LAS-CMH departing Las Vegas diverted as pilot collapsed shortly after takeoff morning of March 22, 2023

5th pilot collapse in past 3 weeks!