Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Cool Breeze »

Burner Prime wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:50 am
JCP wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:05 am
It really feels like this is it. I have not prepared any supplies in order to survive what is coming. I have no interest in living in a dead world bereft of joy. My only hope is and has been God.

God's Will be done.
Amen. I'm ready for a lot of things, but not going nuts to prepare for really out there scenarios for the same reason.
This way of thinking is full of grave errors, but is common among fake Christians (Protestants) who say things like, "Jesus is my personal savior", as if God and Jesus are our personal butlers, attendants and caretakers.

There is a balance between going full prepper, building bunkers and amassing 30 yrs of food and ammo, vs. placing your total trust in God (or saying you are). The former is totally faithless, while the latter can fall into dangerous territory.

..."I have not prepared any supplies in order to survive what is coming."

This is very much like someone who never wears a seat belt and eats pizza and soda 3 meals a day. "Hey God, you got my back right bro?" You are tempting God as well as being SLOTHful and exhibiting some PRIDE.

..." I have no interest in living in a dead world bereft of joy."

This is also a grave error. We are not on Earth to experience joy, but to carry out our purpose as God has decided and to "suffer a little" or as much as we are able to bear. This is in preparation for our next and eternal life. Some elements of joy are granted to us to marvel in God's works or to facilitate building families (individual churches). What you propose is very close to suicide and very grave sin, in line with murder.

God will provide your needs and it will be His decision when to call you. If you must suffer then you must bear it for it will never be more than you can withstand. You should not do reckless things that you know will add risk that leads to your death. Expecting "Heaven on Earth", the joy you talk about is wrongheaded and is the kind of thing Satan promises with all the wild indulgences he makes available here on Earth.
Burner is correct, noting that my answer is a balanced one.

Cool Breeze

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

Let's please refer to it as what it is and not play the lying left's language game yet again: it's a gene therapy, it is NOT a vaccine - by any stretch or historical comparison.

It is a novel therapy called a "vaccine" in order to escape the law and all the regulations that it should have been forced to go through, but wasn't. The first escape was claiming ivermectin and HCQ don't work and beyond that, were "UNSAFE" = both lies in order to get the EUA.

The whole narrative and response to sars cov2 is a complete fraud.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Thanks Cool and Tim. We need more perspectives regarding the very suspiciously rolled out political theatre of the past year. I don't think anyone knows for certain what is going on but it sure stinks to high heaven and trust is in the dumpsters. That's why we're not taking the jab. Regain some credibility and maybe, but it's one shitshow after another coming faster than we can process.

Post by Guest »

Burner Prime wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 6:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:50 am
JCP wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 5:05 am
It really feels like this is it. I have not prepared any supplies in order to survive what is coming. I have no interest in living in a dead world bereft of joy. My only hope is and has been God.

God's Will be done.
Amen. I'm ready for a lot of things, but not going nuts to prepare for really out there scenarios for the same reason.
This way of thinking is full of grave errors, but is common among fake Christians (Protestants) who say things like, "Jesus is my personal savior", as if God and Jesus are our personal butlers, attendants and caretakers.

There is a balance between going full prepper, building bunkers and amassing 30 yrs of food and ammo, vs. placing your total trust in God (or saying you are). The former is totally faithless, while the latter can fall into dangerous territory.

..."I have not prepared any supplies in order to survive what is coming."

This is very much like someone who never wears a seat belt and eats pizza and soda 3 meals a day. "Hey God, you got my back right bro?" You are tempting God as well as being SLOTHful and exhibiting some PRIDE.

..." I have no interest in living in a dead world bereft of joy."

This is also a grave error. We are not on Earth to experience joy, but to carry out our purpose as God has decided and to "suffer a little" or as much as we are able to bear. This is in preparation for our next and eternal life. Some elements of joy are granted to us to marvel in God's works or to facilitate building families (individual churches). What you propose is very close to suicide and very grave sin, in line with murder.

God will provide your needs and it will be His decision when to call you. If you must suffer then you must bear it for it will never be more than you can withstand. You should not do reckless things that you know will add risk that leads to your death. Expecting "Heaven on Earth", the joy you talk about is wrongheaded and is the kind of thing Satan promises with all the wild indulgences he makes available here on Earth.
This post belongs in the "Why Martin Luther was right" column. No, God doesn't want you to spend your life in misery. Your local despot does and hides behind this to avoid getting toppled from power.

"Fake Christians"? Really?

This is one of the most bigoted things I have ever read on this site.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

It would make sense that if if we're on the cusp of something akin to Armageddon that extraordinary things would appear, would it not?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Aug 30, 2021 11:26 pm
Thanks Cool and Tim. We need more perspectives regarding the very suspiciously rolled out political theatre of the past year. I don't think anyone knows for certain what is going on but it sure stinks to high heaven and trust is in the dumpsters. That's why we're not taking the jab. Regain some credibility and maybe, but it's one shitshow after another coming faster than we can process.
I think it's pretty clear what's going on, and my analysis can be reflected on and pretty objectively measured. The global elite has much control over narratives, and is forceful and powerful in most countries, but not all. These narratives are principally "climate change" which has failed but will be repackaged yet again, and now the more fearful "deadly virus" which is hardly deadly - it's really only a risk for old people and the obese, which are most in the western world especially at this time. Since the demographics favor the older generations who are also most on the hook to be bought off by "maintaining the status quo" economic system/stock market, you see the kind of bribery power that is currently so successful. You also see the lack of desire of those who are being bought to believe anything different, namely, that the leaders are both trying to preserve a system they know will eventually fail (fiat/debt) and that they actually have a pretty significant nefarious motive: claiming they care about the populace but have others aims to set up a new system, when the other system fails and they know it will. Most sheep don't want to admit these facts even though they are so obvious and would rather just follow the piper in the stupid hope that somehow he'll save them, which of course he won't. It's a materialist trap of spiritual disease of the highest order.
It would make sense that if if we're on the cusp of something akin to Armageddon that extraordinary things would appear, would it not?
The gene therapy is a type, an archetypal sign akin to the mark. It is exactly what the eventual mark will be: do this to save yourself and us, do this out of love, do this for world peace. The problem is that it accomplishes none of the above since it is a lie, and it only goes on so long as a lie can, which is not that long for many reasons.

Armageddon is not really a serious idea and at this point is just a buzzword like so many other things.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 am
Sounds like someone got triggered. To show that you aren't a snowflake, please tell us how the reference above was "bigoted". A rather meaningless word, especially in this day and age.

Navigator

Covid Vaccine - Talk to your DOCTOR

Post by Navigator »

Personally, I don't trust what people tell me on the internet. I do research and do my best to verify what information I get.

Please, anyone reading this debate, TALK to YOUR PERSONAL DOCTOR about this. I have. I trust him, as he has done a lot of good for my family.

I am not a medical professional, HE IS. I take his opinions a LOT more seriously than what I read on blog sites.

So, Please see your doctor. Ask them what is true and what isn't, and what the best course of action for you is regarding the vaccine.

Every day I see news stories - on conservative news sites - about another prominent anti-vaxxer dying of Covid. Don't be one of them.

Cool Breeze

Re: Covid Vaccine - Talk to your DOCTOR

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:25 pm
Personally, I don't trust what people tell me on the internet. I do research and do my best to verify what information I get.

Please, anyone reading this debate, TALK to YOUR PERSONAL DOCTOR about this. I have. I trust him, as he has done a lot of good for my family.

I am not a medical professional, HE IS. I take his opinions a LOT more seriously than what I read on blog sites.

So, Please see your doctor. Ask them what is true and what isn't, and what the best course of action for you is regarding the vaccine.

Every day I see news stories - on conservative news sites - about another prominent anti-vaxxer dying of Covid. Don't be one of them.
You don't have to "trust" anything on the internet. All you have to do is verify the ideas presented, and you can verify very easily every claim I make.

If you can think critically and read. It might save your life, or many more years that you would have had. Your doctor may be the same type that won't go against the grain ... just because. You know, like most of the people that are hoping the world will turn out well, the Fed will save us, etc. It's funny that that kind of idea is here simultaneously with the general thesis of this site, and your position, Navi.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 am
Sounds like someone got triggered. To show that you aren't a snowflake, please tell us how the reference above was "bigoted". A rather meaningless word, especially in this day and age.
Walk into a church and call people 'fake Christians' and you expect them to not react? Spew what BP spews and if it bothers you, you're a 'snow flake' who has been triggered? BP is nor making the world a better place to live.

So, if I call your mother a whore and you react, you're triggered?

You are as hypocritical as the SJWs.

You want one-sided battles without fear of reaction. You're the snowflake.

When the SHTF, people like BP will be looting and killing, and even worse. You'll learn lessons the hard way, CB.