Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Burner Prime

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Burner Prime »

Guest wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:59 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:15 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 am
This is one of the most bigoted things I have ever read on this site.
Sounds like someone got triggered. To show that you aren't a snowflake, please tell us how the reference above was "bigoted". A rather meaningless word, especially in this day and age.
Walk into a church and call people 'fake Christians' and you expect them to not react? Spew what BP spews and if it bothers you, you're a 'snow flake' who has been triggered? BP is nor making the world a better place to live.

So, if I call your mother a whore and you react, you're triggered?

You are as hypocritical as the SJWs.

You want one-sided battles without fear of reaction. You're the snowflake.

When the SHTF, people like BP will be looting and killing, and even worse. You'll learn lessons the hard way, CB.
Simple solution for you "Guest": don't read my posts.

A lot of what you accuse others of smells a lot like projection. I suspect you have a lot of problems outside this forum, that's why I didn't respond to you earlier.

Instead of lashing out here, go debate or get answers from an Orthodox Priest or dissident Catholic Priest. They will have the knowledge you seek but are rebelling against.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 12:25 am
This is one of the most bigoted things I have ever read on this site.
Sounds like someone got triggered. To show that you aren't a snowflake, please tell us how the reference above was "bigoted". A rather meaningless word, especially in this day and age.
Walk into a church and call people 'fake Christians' and you expect them to not react? Spew what BP spews and if it bothers you, you're a 'snow flake' who has been triggered? BP is nor making the world a better place to live.

When the SHTF, people like BP will be looting and killing, and even worse. You'll learn lessons the hard way, CB.
Wrong on every account, and even dishonest in framing the arguments. Who "walked into a church and called people fake Christians? No one. Stop this stuff, it's unbecoming. And make a name at least so we know you aren't hiding, hiding further than my handle which people at least know something about from post history.

I'm never triggered by the truth. Apparently, you are.

I don't know BP, but I know he'll be prepared. You can go drink coffee and smoke cigarettes at your megachurch. Maybe listen to some rock and roll and "hang out" with Jesus.

FullMoon

Re: Nuclear War

Post by FullMoon »

Regarding the vaccine, no one knows the possible long term health ramifications. Human experimental trials are underway. If you're in a high risk group, risk/reward ratio says get it. For the young and healthy, the same logic says don't get it. It's a risk either way. Like everything in life. Getting sick and developing natural immunity is safer than taking the vaccine for me until human trials are over. The vaccine scares me much more than the disease. I've taken my kids to get every jab they're supposed to get, it's not about anti-vaxx or whatnot. It's about trust. Trust that's broken down for many of us.
The way this 'pandemic' has played out makes me more scared of the jab than the disease.
Doctors are scientists and science is a muddy water. They're playing the like anthropogenic climate change, as if everyone must toe the line or else. And that's where the internet is most useful, to learn new ideas and not be led along the path of herd thinking guided by small groups of central planners. Because sometimes they get it wrong or worse.
The only info I find somewhat authoritative from Cool is medical, and from Navigator is military and basic survival methods. But only because it's referenced.
And Navi thinks WW3 is imminent, making this flu turn to a non-event immediately.
We've much bigger problems if your book is genuine.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 8:45 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Wrong on every account, and even dishonest in framing the arguments. Who "walked into a church and called people fake Christians? No one. Stop this stuff, it's unbecoming. And make a name at least so we know you aren't hiding, hiding further than my handle which people at least know something about from post history.

I'm never triggered by the truth. Apparently, you are.

I don't know BP, but I know he'll be prepared. You can go drink coffee and smoke cigarettes at your megachurch. Maybe listen to some rock and roll and "hang out" with Jesus.
And you have entirely misjudged me, CB. You're not good at sizing people up. That will get you into trouble. I know that. Everyone with any experience in dangerous countries or dealing with dangerous people knows that. You have obviously had an easy life. I almost feel sorry for you. People like you get killed in the opening scene.

Were you the guy talking about marrying women from Eastern Europe? Don't. You would be eaten alive.

Post by Guest »

Burner Prime wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 4:07 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

A lot of what you accuse others of smells a lot like projection. I suspect you have a lot of problems outside this forum, that's why I didn't respond to you earlier.

Instead of lashing out here, go debate or get answers from an Orthodox Priest or dissident Catholic Priest. They will have the knowledge you seek but are rebelling against.
That was the first time I have ever responded to you. You BS has become so deep that i had to.

As for projection, no, that's you. You talk way too much. And if you have to ask a priest for your answers, you won't survive. People who need crunches; people who need someone to hold their hand, never survive.

Sent via Galaxy

Post by Sent via Galaxy »

Burner Prime wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Get over yourself. If you are going to look to the Catholic church to save you, you have no business giving advice to anyone. The Pope doesn't care about you. I've got some bad news, Burner : No one is going to save you. You have to save yourself.

Re: Covid Vaccine - Talk to your DOCTOR

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 10:02 pm
Navigator wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 8:25 pm
Personally, I don't trust what people tell me on the internet. I do research and do my best to verify what information I get.

Please, anyone reading this debate, TALK to YOUR PERSONAL DOCTOR about this. I have. I trust him, as he has done a lot of good for my family.

I am not a medical professional, HE IS. I take his opinions a LOT more seriously than what I read on blog sites.

So, Please see your doctor. Ask them what is true and what isn't, and what the best course of action for you is regarding the vaccine.

Every day I see news stories - on conservative news sites - about another prominent anti-vaxxer dying of Covid. Don't be one of them.
You don't have to "trust" anything on the internet. All you have to do is verify the ideas presented, and you can verify very easily every claim I make.

If you can think critically and read. It might save your life, or many more years that you would have had. Your doctor may be the same type that won't go against the grain ... just because. You know, like most of the people that are hoping the world will turn out well, the Fed will save us, etc. It's funny that that kind of idea is here simultaneously with the general thesis of this site, and your position, Navi.
I am double vaccinated, (Pfz) and I never had any side effects. The anti-vaxxers are a bunch low IQ d-bags that have already gotten a lot of people killed.

Post by Guest »

Burner Prime wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

You do not need a priest to talk with God. There is no barrier . The churches are a mafia racket. The Cathars were wrong on some points, but they were right about the Catholic church.

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Says the gal from Frisco or Nyork

Post by Guest »

Any religion claiming to be the only Way, is not