Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by John »

Monday, January 16th, 2023.

it's worthwhile taking a pause at this point. to see where things stand.

there is apparently plenty of anecdotal evidence , presented by Tim and others, that increases in deaths from heart attacks are correlated to the use of vaccines. as I understand it, the heart problems are related to the spike protein that occurs in both of virus and the vaccine. whether correlation will turn into causation remains to be seen.

however, there is absolutely no evidence that I'm aware of that. the vaccine or it's components are a bio weapon developed by the Chinese Communists. two reasons that argue against such a conclusion are, first, I do not believe that the Chinese are capable of producing such a bio weapon without stealing the technology from the United States, and second, vaccines have been available now for 2 years, and although there are fatal side effects, there is no evidence that the side effects are the intentional development by the Chinese Communist.

in other words, there's a long long distance between side effects and bio weapon , and there's no evidence of the latter.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ ... ttack.html
American Idol contestant CJ Harris dies at 31: Singer suffered 'apparent heart attack' in Alabama... after finding fame nine years ago by placing 6th on competition show
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

tim, people die of heart attacks and such at young ages rarely, but they do happen. Are they happening more frequently? In a world of eight billion people they will happen every day.
I got four jabs but I will probably not get more, however.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Wags

Post by Wags »

John wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:56 am

there is apparently plenty of anecdotal evidence , presented by Tim and others, that increases in deaths from heart attacks are correlated to the use of vaccines. as I understand it, the heart problems are related to the spike protein that occurs in both of virus and the vaccine. whether correlation will turn into causation remains to be seen.

however, there is absolutely no evidence that I'm aware of that. the vaccine or it's components are a bio weapon developed by the Chinese Communists. two reasons that argue against such a conclusion are, first, I do not believe that the Chinese are capable of producing such a bio weapon without stealing the technology from the United States, and second, vaccines have been available now for 2 years, and although there are fatal side effects, there is no evidence that the side effects are the intentional development by the Chinese Communist.

in other words, there's a long long distance between side effects and bio weapon , and there's no evidence of the latter.
I don’t think it’s a specific nationality behind the “bio-weapon” but rather a group who are ideologically aligned. Just my opinion.

There IS a body of evidence related to previous mRNA therapy trials and it’s complications/side effects, including inflammatory and autoimmune disorders which is why some of the complications should’ve been at least suspected (and monitored for), imo.

Furthermore, while infection can cause serious problems—even death, getting a massive dose of spike protein via vaccination is distinctly different than infection. First, there’s no coronavirus attached to the spike protein w vaccine, so no respiratory illness. Second, infection occurs via mucosal membranes, but vaccination is deposited into a highly vascularized and frequently used muscle. The long term effects of a massive dose of the spike protein wasn’t studied, collected, or monitored as far as we know. The short term effects (weeks-months) were misrepresented or misreported as the re-analysis showed. I’m not even going to comment on the “immediate” effects of the first 24-48 hours.

However, the lab where the virus was created was in China, so I suspect they have the best long term data (or maybe those who were funding the research). Also, China’s vaccines (the ones they were administering to their people) aren’t allegedly mRNA vaccines but DNA based. Russian vaccines were also allegedly DNA based.

I’m curious if any scientific or medical body is/has monitored/evaluated sudden deaths to type of vaccine (DNA or mRNA). In UK they probably have a significant portion who received the AstraZeneca vaccine (or the J&J in the US). Tho the US recommended J&J recipients get a Pfizer booster.

It may still be too early to see trends—if we were even allowed to ask.

Answers and transparency for the masses aren’t at the top of the list of priorities for most oligarchs. I’ll be surprised if we get a smoking gun…

tim

Post by tim »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/the- ... ly-tacitly
The FAA has very quietly tacitly admitted that the EKGs of pilots are no longer normal. We should be concerned. Very concerned.
After the vaccine rolled out, the FAA secretly widened the EKG parameter range for pilots so they wouldn't be grounded. It looks like the vax gave at least 50M Americans heart damage.
In the October 2022 version of the FAA Guide for Aviation Medical Examiners, the FAA quietly widened the EKG parameters beyond the normal range (from a PR max of .2 to unlimited). And they didn’t widen the range by a little. They widened it by a lot. It was done after the vaccine rollout.

This is extraordinary. They did it hoping nobody would notice. It worked for a while. Nobody caught it.

But you can’t hide these things for long.

This is a tacit admission from the US government that the COVID vaccine has damaged the hearts of our pilots. Not just a few pilots. A lot of pilots and a lot of damage.

The cardiac harm of course is not limited to pilots.

My best guess right now is that over 50M Americans sustained some amount of heart damage from the shot.

That’s a lot of people who will be very upset when they realize the vaccine they took to reduce their chance of dying from COVID actually worked in reverse making it:

More likely that people will get COVID

Be hospitalized from COVID and other diseases

Die from COVID (and other diseases)

You also have an excellent chance of getting a lifetime of heart damage for no extra charge.

But don’t worry; you can’t sue them. They fixed the law so none of them aren’t liable (the doctors, the drug companies, the government). After all, you took the vaccine of your own free will. It’s not like you were forced (or coerced) to take it or anything like that! And there were plenty of people warning you not to take the shots (even though they censored most of them).

In this article, I will explain the evidence and thinking behind all my claims.

As I learn more, I will refine the estimate.
Why did they make the change?
Why would they do that?

I’ll take an educated guess as to why they did that. I believe it is because they knew if they kept the original range, too many pilots would have to be grounded. That would be extremely problematic; commercial aviation in the US would be severely disrupted.

And why did they do that quietly without notifying the public or the mainstream media?

I’m pretty sure they won’t tell me, so I’ll speculate: it’s because they didn’t want anyone to know.

In other words, the COVID vaccine has seriously injured a lot of pilots and the FAA knows it and said nothing because that would tip off the country that the vaccines are unsafe. And you aren’t allowed to do that.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

John wrote:
Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:56 am

The idea of the injection being a bio weapon is speculation. There is no clear evidence or proof. The theory of the injection being a CCP bioweapon first originated with Jeff Nyquist and Naomi Wolf as far as I'm aware.

There are some things that don't seem right:

Chinese involvement with SARS-COV2 and the mRNA injections
China and the PLA overseeing some of the clinical trials of mRNA injections
China and Russia not using mRNA
China releasing footage of people collapsing in the streets - this could have been part of the fear campaign to drive people to getting the injection
China closing domestic flights but leaving international flights open during a pandemic
The mRNA injection being the bio weapon would fit perfectly well into Chi Haotian's speech
mRNA injections were pushed onto the countries that will be enemies of China in WWIII
The mechanism by which the mRNA injections damage or kill people doesn't seem to be well understood

With China and most of the major countries being in a Crisis Era we have to be open to the idea of pearl harbor style sneak attack that we are completely unsuspecting. Are the mRNA injections the sneak attack?

Do you really see China nuking the west coast of the U.S. while invading Taiwan as the first attack of WWIII?

I quote this again, from a 1964 book Tomorrow's Weapons:
The former Commanding General of the U.S. Army Chemical Corps Research and Development Command, Brigadier General J.H. Rothschild, wrote a book published in 1964 titled Tomorrow’s Weapons. The book described what Rothschild called “toxic weapons,” used in chemical and biological warfare. His most farsighted chapter was on “Special operations with toxic weapons.” Rothschild explained that toxic weapons were “very powerful … particularly when used against an open society, such as ours, in times of supposed peace.”[10] Touching on the use of toxic weapons in sabotage operations, General Rothschild noted that toxic weapons could be used “over a period of time to break down the confidence of … people in their country….”[11]

More specifically, Rothschild warned that sabotage committed by way of toxic agents – biological and chemical – could be used to “destroy our confidence in the ability of our government to insure the protection of our food, medicines, and the like.” Rothschild noted that even during the Cold War, “little control is exercised over the movements or actions of our people” and this “simplifies the saboteur’s job. If the enemy’s use of sabotage forces us to institute restrictive measures on our freedom to move about, that in itself is a victory for the enemy.”[12] Rothschild’s warnings have been vindicated, especially since the SARS-CoV-2 outbreak erupted out of China in January 2020. Today, with advances in biological technology, a sabotage attack is likely to rely on unfamiliar organisms with unfamiliar effects on the human body. With respect to countermeasures, Rothschild even offered a noteworthy remark about vaccines when he wrote, “Dependence upon artificial immunization as a protective measure [against a weapon] must be carefully evaluated because the efficacy of most artificial immunity is relative.”[13]

Rothschild explained that our “food, drug, and cosmetic industries are all likely sabotage victims. The production processes of all are vulnerable to the introduction of chemical and biological agents, and the resultant contaminated products could be widely distributed.”[14] Rothschild further explained that the contamination of widely used food additives could have a devastating effect, especially because safeguards have never been put into place. Rothschild suggested that the mass contamination of medicines and vaccines was not likely to occur under normal Cold War conditions. “Rather,” noted Rothschild, “this [contamination] would be used to break down public confidence immediately preceding the outbreak of hostilities, or otherwise tied into an overall design. A sustained campaign of sabotage … irregularly dispersed with regard to time and area of occurrence, can produce a constant buildup of public fear and a complete loss of confidence in authority. If such a campaign were conducted in peace time with no particular climax in view, effects would be inconclusive and it would give time to establish a defense.”[15] In other words, biological sabotage is best used prior to the outbreak of a major war.

tim

Post by tim »

https://truthpress.com/news/dr-harriet- ... her-sleep/
Dr. Harriet Hall, Staunch Critic Of Anti-Vaxxers Dies In Her Sleep
Dr. Harriet “The SkepDoc” Hall, an author of a science medicine blog slamming the anti-vaxxers and critic of alternative medicine, died suddenly in her sleep last week.

Dr. Hall is a retired Air Force physician and flight surgeon who writes about pseudoscience and questionable medical practices.

“This is Kirk Hall, Harriet’s husband. I know Harriet’s work was followed and admired by many of you. It is with great sadness that I must tell you my beloved wife passed away quietly and unexpectedly in her sleep last night,” Harriet’s husband wrote on Facebook.
Dr. Harriet Hall was a proponent of the vaccination mandate and against all-natural remedies.

“Are you contemplating getting a second booster for COVID-19? Check out my SkepDoc’s Corner at Skept Inquirer to find out why I say your decision should be a resounding YES!” she wrote in a post.
After her passing, many speculated that the Covid vaccination played a role in her sudden death.

Back in 2021, Dr. Hall announced that she received her third dose of the Pfizer COVID vaccine.

tim

Post by tim »

Looks like Dr. Hall was wrong.

https://www.skepdoc.info/vaccine-refuse ... ot-stupid/
Some refusers are not refusing indefinitely. They are waiting to see what happens to others. This is especially true for parents who are reluctant to vaccinate their teenage children who have now been approved to get the vaccine. We can call that wrong, and we can call it over-cautious; but we can’t really call it unreasonable.

Some people are afraid the vaccines may have adverse effects in the long term. Because they are so new, we won’t know for a long time yet. Time will tell, but the current very real danger from the pandemic far outweighs speculation about the remote possibility of harm in the future.
But there is hope. As more and more people are vaccinated, a bandwagon effect will kick in. Many who currently reject vaccination will want to join in and do what they see the majority are doing, especially when they realize how effective it has been in reducing the infection rates and death rates.

tim

Post by tim »

From the Steve Kirsch substack article posted above - what percentage of the American military now has a cardiac injury after being mandated to get the injections?

What effects do these cardiac injuries have on a person? Does it take time for the injuries to show themselves?
Even though we can’t do a before/after study in the US, they did such a study in Thailand on 301 kids. They found that 29.24% of the participants developed cardiac injuries within days after they got the second shot:

But here’s the most important part about that study that nobody points out:

None of the tests that were done in the Thailand study included doing a cardiac MRI with contrast on all the participants since that would be expensive and invasive. That test is the gold-standard for cardiac injury.

In other words, the 29% rate of injury was a lower bound of injury.

If you did a cardiac MRI on all those kids, you are going to find stuff that you will not find using the cheap and easy tests. Maybe a lot of stuff.

Summary
I believe that the actual rate of heart injury from these vaccines will be found to be well over the 29.7% rate of heart damage in the Thailand study.

At a more conservative 20% injury rate, we are looking at 50M Americans with heart damage caused by the jab.

tim

Post by tim »

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/proo ... -the-covid
Thanks to the heroic work of Dr. Naomi Wolf and Amy Kelly in investigating the Pfizer documents, it was recently brought to my attention that Pfizer knew about 300 stroke-related events that happened in the first 3 months after the vaccine was released.

Check out this document which summarizes the stroke data from the Pfizer 5.3.6 document. There were a total of 42,086 adverse events, but it’s a secret as to how many people that represents (the denominator).

We can estimate it though because they told us that there were 611 anaphylaxis events. We know from the Blumenthal paper that there are 2.4 cases of anaphylaxis per 10,000 shots. This implies 2.5M shots were given which means 1.25M people reported events here. This is an estimate of the “denominator” that Pfizer didn’t disclose.

The reason for redacting the denominator is simple: if anyone knew how small that number was, they’d have stopped the vaccine immediately. If the denominator was large, Pfizer would be willfully supplying the denominator. The fact that they aren’t disclosing the denominator means that they knew that the adverse event rate was unacceptably high.

The Pfizer document says:

The reporting is for a 90 day period starting Dec 1, 2020

Within the stroke data set, there are 275 patients with 300 different events reported; and 20% of the stroke events were fatal.

Half the events happened within 2 days of the shot.
The absolute number of stroke events is 10X normal
150 stroke events in 2 days for 1.25M people reporting is a rate of stroke 21,900 strokes per million per year.

The normal rate of stroke is 800,000 strokes/yr. But there are 340M people. So the rate is 2353 strokes/M-yr.

This means that the observed rate of stroke is 10X normal after the shot.

That sounds pretty darn causal to me.
Summary
We looked at the evidence eight different ways and all the evidence is consistent: the COVID vaccines cause strokes.

Furthermore, it isn’t just correlation; we have causality because all five Bradford Hill criteria are met.

Finally, this is so obvious to everyone that I am certain that NOBODY IN THE ENTIRE WORLD BELIEVES OTHERWISE.

If anyone believed I was wrong, they’d be rushing to take my $1M.

I predict no takers. I’d be delighted to be proven wrong.