Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Higgenbotham

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Higgenbotham »

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... ata-tables

At this link, the CDC has weekly deaths for different age groups going back to 2015. One age group available is 25-44. They have some lousy scrunched up charts of this data that can be generated by clicking the right buttons. Also, they have tables of weekly deaths for ages 25-44 that are mixed up, but the numbers are all there. I've been looking at this data. The upshot of it is for the age group from 25-44 weekly death rates peaked in late 2021 and are coming down to about the levels that existed after covid but before the vax was rolled out.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

tim

Post by tim »

John wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 3:44 pm
Monday, January 9th, 2023.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:44 am
John wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:27 pm
Sunday, January 8th, 2023.

there's an exciting new fad growing among the entitled youth of the People's Paradise of China.

Young people are purposely infecting themselvesi with covid because they know that the Chinese vaccines are useless, and because they want to be able to travel safely during the lunar New Year vacation., which is just a couple of weeks away.

so what their hoping is that they will just get a case of the sniffles, and they'll be over it within a week or two, and then they'll be immune. according to this article, they're finding that the symptoms can be a lot more severe than just the sniffles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-64183281

China Covid: Young people self-infect as fears for elderly grow
John, we've been over this, but again for all those that lack clarity on the issue and the physiology: covid is from a coronavirus, a seasonal virus. No vaccines/injections EVER worked for these. In fact, they all had major (bad) side effects. All mRNA therapies and adeno vector injections have had worse, to boot. The powers that be re-defined immunity entirely (ignoring natural immunity) during this total scam. The disease isn't that dangerous. Is it possible to have signficant symptoms if you are old and/or obese? Sure. But that was always the case with seasonal flu, as well. Covid is, and always was, a non-story from a recent and historical perspective. The injection is the bio weapon. Period.

I've read the comments that you and Tim make. Tim has been giving examples of people who have gotten sick or died from MRNA vaccines, and you have been writing endless unsupported rents about MRNA vaccines. I'm unable to judge whether your claims about MRNA vaccines are true or false, since I don't have the tactical knowledge , but the political nature of your rants reduces their credibility.

so, I've listened to you and Tim, but I've also listened to probably dozens of medical experts on Fox News, CNN, CNBC, the BBC, and others, and other than Tucker Carlson, I don't believe any of them are saying anything like you and Tim are saying.

for example, Dr. Mark Siegel on Fox News says that he's treated hundreds of patients with covet during the last 3 years, and he also recommends vaccines. why would he make that recommendation if his patients were dying from the vaccine ?

so I look at the situation and I ask myself, who am I going to believe ? am I going to believe you and Tim and Tucker Carlson, or am I going to Believe dozens of other doctors and technical experts?

The answer is obvious.
John,

Somewhat of a personal question - did your recent health issues begin after you received the mRNA injection? Are they cardiac in nature?

I know of around 5 people who have had serious complications after injection.

There are other doctors and experts who are telling the truth on the mRNA injections.

Dr. Peter McCullough, Dr. Simone Gold, Pierre Kory, and others have put their careers on the line to speak the truth.

What is going on today is not exactly unprecedented, I see it as similiar to the opium crisis during China's century of humiliation where medical doctors were pushing opium on the Chinese people.
Moreover, British and Indian power discredited the views of the anti-opium forces and demonstrated that opium was a harmless drug. Two forces had different views of the prevalence of opium and its functions. By Lodwick, the majority of the advocates for the continuation of the trade were actually either opium planters or sellers or officials of the British Indian government (Lodwick, "The Pro-Opium" 84).

They were not only these businessmen, but there were also medical doctors who argued that opium was harmless who belonged to the Indian government or officers of the British army in India as well (Lodwick, "The Pro-Opium" 84). For example, the Britain consular service illustrated that moderating the opium smoking rate was not at all so bad because they argued that only an excess of it caused the evil effects that prevailed and even go ahead to make a comparison of the opium smokers in China and the alcohol drinkers in the United Kingdom. (Lodwick, "The Pro-Opium" 97). However, Lodwick argued that England itself had classified the opium as a "dangerous poison", and now wondered why they still kept advocating for its harmlessness for another race(Lodwick, "The Pro-Opium" 96).
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 4:56 pm
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covi ... ata-tables

At this link, the CDC has weekly deaths for different age groups going back to 2015. One age group available is 25-44. They have some lousy scrunched up charts of this data that can be generated by clicking the right buttons. Also, they have tables of weekly deaths for ages 25-44 that are mixed up, but the numbers are all there. I've been looking at this data. The upshot of it is for the age group from 25-44 weekly death rates peaked in late 2021 and are coming down to about the levels that existed after covid but before the vax was rolled out.
https://rumble.com/embed/vuggyh/?pub=4
Dowd explains that the excess death data show the risk of death shifted from elderly to those currently employed, even though working people have historically been among the healthiest. He and others believe this is due to employer “jab or job” mandates. In 2021, we should have seen excess death rates revert back to historical rates due to the purported efficacy and safety of the new COVID shots, however, the excess death trend, especially in the working age group, continued throughout 2021 and beyond. According to Phinance’s analysis of CDC data from 2021, there were more than half a million excess deaths in 2021. Phinance corroborates this datapoint with data from various U.S. national statistical offices, which confirms an excess death rate of 15 to 25% in this demographic.
Dowd refers to this as a “six sigma event,” meaning the shift in death data is six standard deviations away from what would be expected compared to past five to ten year death trends. In other words, there is only a two in one billion chance these data trends are incorrect. Given these data and the significance, he has an historically unprecedented level of certainty around this major demographic shift, and the shift in business sectors where industries like life insurance should keep losing more money, while sectors like funeral home businesses, and blood thinning drug companies should gain.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

This is the graph I referred to above. The reason the purple line for 2022 tails off after week 44 is not because deaths have decreased but because reports from various states are still coming in.

Better graphs would be helpful, but this is what the CDC is providing. The raw data is available on the site, though.

tim wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 6:31 pm
Phinance corroborates this datapoint with data from various U.S. national statistical offices, which confirms an excess death rate of 15 to 25% in this demographic.
Eyeballing this data, it's at least that.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
I'm unable to judge whether your claims about MRNA vaccines are true or false, since I don't have the tactical knowledge , but the political nature of your rants reduces their credibility.
My statements haven't had anything to do with anything but science. At most, I've answered the "why" because I actually have a coherent, complete worldview. But that is a guess based on many inputs.
so, I've listened to you and Tim, but I've also listened to probably dozens of medical experts on Fox News, CNN, CNBC, the BBC, and others, and other than Tucker Carlson, I don't believe any of them are saying anything like you and Tim are saying.

for example, Dr. Mark Siegel on Fox News says that he's treated hundreds of patients with covet during the last 3 years, and he also recommends vaccines. why would he make that recommendation if his patients were dying from the vaccine ?
You haven't been paying all that much attention to adverse effects, or listened to many experts like Dr. Malone, McCullough, etc. Siegel may or may not understand the science behind coronaviruses and injections for therapies.

Of course, one thing you don't point out is how the entire narrative of Fauci, Birx, and the pharma companies was a lie. Over and over. The real question is, why would you trust them?
so I look at the situation and I ask myself, who am I going to believe?
So mRNA therapies not being tested, the government lying about their effectiveness, the government mandating them even though they don't work, the government trying to fire people for not obeying something that doesn't even stop infection or transmission, and you're asking ME who you should believe?

Bizarro world.

We need people to be honest that they were led astray by social pressures and corporate interests, and that nothing in the whole narrative makes sense. Only then can we heal and begin to fix things. Let us not live by lies.

tim

Post by tim »

John wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:44 am
John wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 2:27 pm
Sunday, January 8th, 2023.

there's an exciting new fad growing among the entitled youth of the People's Paradise of China.

Young people are purposely infecting themselvesi with covid because they know that the Chinese vaccines are useless, and because they want to be able to travel safely during the lunar New Year vacation., which is just a couple of weeks away.

so what their hoping is that they will just get a case of the sniffles, and they'll be over it within a week or two, and then they'll be immune. according to this article, they're finding that the symptoms can be a lot more severe than just the sniffles.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-64183281

China Covid: Young people self-infect as fears for elderly grow
John, we've been over this, but again for all those that lack clarity on the issue and the physiology: covid is from a coronavirus, a seasonal virus. No vaccines/injections EVER worked for these. In fact, they all had major (bad) side effects. All mRNA therapies and adeno vector injections have had worse, to boot. The powers that be re-defined immunity entirely (ignoring natural immunity) during this total scam. The disease isn't that dangerous. Is it possible to have signficant symptoms if you are old and/or obese? Sure. But that was always the case with seasonal flu, as well. Covid is, and always was, a non-story from a recent and historical perspective. The injection is the bio weapon. Period.

so I look at the situation and I ask myself, who am I going to believe ? am I going to believe you and Tim and Tucker Carlson, or am I going to Believe dozens of other doctors and technical experts?

The answer is obvious.
John,

You were warning before about potential backdoors in our electronics purposefully put there by China. The Chinese would be able to hack into electronics they had built through these backdoors in order to disable the electronics or cause them to malfunction. They could even be used for spying purposes. This seems to be a legitimate concern, as the U.S. banned ZTE and Huawei equipment for fears of Chinese spying.

We have a similiar situation here, the Chinese have involvement with these mRNA injections and you don't believe its possible that the Chinese placed a "backdoor" in these injections?

Would the same people who you are listening to in the media also have kept an open mind about the possible backdoors in Chinese made technology? Or would they have laughed at you as a conspiracy theorist for suggesting such a theory?

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

My doctors and family said get the jabs so I got the jabs.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

John

Post by John »

Tuesday, January 10th, 2023
tim wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 8:19 am

John,

You were warned before about potential backdoors in our electronics purposefully put there by China. The Chinese would be able to hack into electronics they had built throuh these backdoors in order to disable the electronics or cause them to malfunction. They could even be used for spying purposes. This seems to be a legitimate concern, as the U.S. banned ZTE and Huawei equipment for fears of Chinese spying.

We have a similar similar situation here, the Chinese have involvement with these mRNA injections and you don't believe its possible that the Chinese placed a "backdoor" in these injections?

Would the same people who you are listening to in the media also have kept an open mind about the possible backdoors in Chinese made technology? Or would they have laughed at you as a conspiracy theorist for suggesting such a theory?
I've thought of that, but I don't see any parallel at all.

I started writing about the danger of Huawei routers about 10 years ago. as I said, I have the skills to implement a hidden back door in the software are firmware within the router , such that the Chinese military could take control of the router and anytime and collect data, or commanded to do something, or commanded to shut down. The back door would be undetectable, because it would use obfuscated code implementing a public key/ privatekey scheme. only the Chinese Communists would know the private key , and they would transmit it whenever they wanted to take control of the router.

The reason that I don't see any parallel with the MRNA vaccine situation is because the router implementation would require several megabytes of code, and there is no way to do that in a vaccine molecule. there's no way that I'm aware of that the Chinese military can remotely control a molecule would that being detected, and I have no belief that the Chinese could develop The technology to do that without stealing it from the United States.

I recently had a conversation with someone who was intimately familiar with MNRA vaccines. he said that the reason that China has not imported m&r vaccines from the west is not just for political reasons, but because they would have to pay for them, and they would be quite expensive. The MNRA vaccine technology is patented, and it's very complicated to implement, too complicated for the Chinese to reverse engineer. so they came up with their own vaccine, which is not particularly effective. he said that the Chinese vaccine was not even tested in China, what was given away to the Egyptians, and the Egyptian people were used to test it, without much success.

I asked him if he has even heard of the accusation that the MRNA vaccine is actually a bio weapon from China, using component ingredients from China. he said that was completely ridiculous and that he doesn't even hear that from people in the industry.

in another thread you ask me if my medical problems could result from my having received the vaccination. well, my medical problems originated some 10 years ago. The new thing was the gallbladder infection, and I would like to know if it's even conceivable that the vaccine could have caused a gallbladder infection. I doubt it very much.

if the MRNA vaccines are some kind of Chinese bio weapon, then that would have become a parent in the last two years as the buyer weapon would have started taking effect, and people would have started dropping like flies. furthermore, the Chinese Communists would not be allowing Hong Kong to be using it.

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 9:52 am
My doctors and family said get the jabs so I got the jabs.
Mr brother-in-law is a medical doctor and he has had 4 jabs. I've had 3. No problems.

The CCP and the Russians are not as clever as some people think. If they were, they wouldn't be in the messes that they are in.

tim

Post by tim »

John wrote:
Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:37 pm
Tuesday, January 10th, 2023
The reason that I don't see any parallel with the MRNA vaccine situation is because the router implementation would require several megabytes of code, and there is no way to do that in a vaccine molecule. there's no way that I'm aware of that the Chinese military can remotely control a molecule would that being detected, and I have no belief that the Chinese could develop The technology to do that without stealing it from the United States.
I didn't mean a literal parallel with electronic backdoors. The lipid nano particles used in the mRNA injection are made by Chinese companies. China could be putting things that can harm us in these lipid nano particles without our knowledge. This is the type of backdoor I was referring to.
John wrote:
I recently had a conversation with someone who was intimately familiar with MNRA vaccines. he said that the reason that China has not imported m&r vaccines from the west is not just for political reasons, but because they would have to pay for them, and they would be quite expensive. The MNRA vaccine technology is patented, and it's very complicated to implement, too complicated for the Chinese to reverse engineer. so they came up with their own vaccine, which is not particularly effective. he said that the Chinese vaccine was not even tested in China, what was given away to the Egyptians, and the Egyptian people were used to test it, without much success.
Fosun Pharmaceuticals, a Chinese company, developed the mRNA injection with BioNTech. Naomi Wolf posted all the details and sources in her substack. The mRNA shot was made with Chinese influence and can be called a Chinese product.
John wrote:
if the MRNA vaccines are some kind of Chinese bio weapon, then that would have become a parent in the last two years as the buyer weapon would have started taking effect, and people would have started dropping like flies.
The HIV virus takes about 10 years to degrade the immune system to where the person is visibly sick with AIDS. The HTLV virus takes 20 to 40 years to cause cancer after infection.

If the mRNA injection is a weapon, it wouldn't be obvious. It would do what it is doing right now, a massive increase in deaths spread out over time. The injection is killing people, the numbers show this.