Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

https://makismd.substack.com/p/virgin-a ... m-adelaide
Virgin Australia flight from Adelaide to Perth forced to make emergency landing as First Officer suffered heart attack 30 minutes after departure on March 3, 2023
https://makismd.substack.com/p/pilots-a ... ndants-who
Notice how many in-flight pilot cardiac arrests and deaths there have been in the second half of 2022, as well as flight attendant deaths.

There have also been a number of unusual helicopter crashes in Canada in 2022.

I fear that we are inching closer to a major airline disaster in 2023, as a result of injuries being suffered by COVID-19 vaccinated pilots.

It is important to note that these are not the only cases of pilots having cardiac arrests in-flight resulting in a crash, as I am aware of other incidents that have not been properly reported in the media.

I have also been in touch with pilots who are deeply concerned about the COVID-19 vaccine injuries that are currently being suffered by their pilot colleagues and what this means for the safety of air travel going forward.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://mymmanews.com/indiana-amateur-f ... ing-fight/
Indiana amateur fighter Isaiah Abels in ICU after suffering cardiac failure during fight
https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/21607727 ... ticle=true
FOOTY TRAGEDY Moustapha Sylla dead aged 21: Ivorian defender dies in ambulance after suffering heart attack and collapsing on pitch
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

tim wrote:
Wed Mar 08, 2023 7:33 am
Indiana amateur fighter Isaiah Abels in ICU after suffering cardiac failure during fight
FOOTY TRAGEDY Moustapha Sylla dead aged 21: Ivorian defender dies in ambulance after suffering heart attack and collapsing on pitch
Tim, you think about this topic a lot. I have a question for you.
If the vaccine is the vector and the goal is population wipeout (using the settlers vs Native Indians as historical precedent), how are they going to make it happen all in a short timespan?
Or is this a case of diminishment of enemy power as it currently appears to be?

Post by Guest »

Shouldn't there be tens of millions or hundreds of millions of people dying if this was a bio weapon? This conspiracy theory fails because the death toll is so low. I don't know anyone who has either died from covid or been vaccinated and died of a heart attack later. No one

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:34 pm
Shouldn't there be tens of millions or hundreds of millions of people dying if this was a bio weapon? This conspiracy theory fails because the death toll is so low. I don't know anyone who has either died from covid or been vaccinated and died of a heart attack later. No one
There are 100s of thousands. The question is, how would you know if you don't know the details OR the way you could be fooled?

A large part of it though, is that mRNA tech always pops up and kills even more after the 2-3 year mark.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:15 pm
tim wrote:
If the vaccine is the vector and the goal is population wipeout (using the settlers vs Native Indians as historical precedent), how are they going to make it happen all in a short timespan?
Slow and indolent was always the plan, too, so the idiots would think (since they want to believe) that it's other causes, though we know it isn't since to our healthiest people, lots of heart attacks and deaths have occurred (adolescents, athletes, and 20-40 year olds who took it willingly or accidentally).

It's the first phase of WW3, Ukraine was the second ...

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:24 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Slow and indolent was always the plan, too, so the idiots would think (since they want to believe) that it's other causes, though we know it isn't since to our healthiest people, lots of heart attacks and deaths have occurred (adolescents, athletes, and 20-40 year olds who took it willingly or accidentally).

What's the third phase, CB?

tim

Post by tim »

FullMoon wrote:
tim wrote:
The countries that have been vaccinated are the NATO countries and their allies. The mRNA injection has its origins in China yet the Chinese never used it on their own people. Only on foreigners living in China.

Until someone can explain what China knows that we don't:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/china-fi ... ccounter=1
Two years after the first countries approved the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID vaccine for domestic use, China will finally allow the mRNA vaccine to be used domestically—but there's a catch.

On Friday, China confirmed in a press briefing that it would let German nationals receive the BioNTech COVID vaccine, which uses mRNA technology, in exchange for German health authorities on Wednesday approving China's Sinovac jab for Chinese nationals living in Germany.
A bio attack would work best with long delayed effects. If the bio weapon worked quickly you would alert your enemy. If it takes years after injection for it to kill your enemy will struggle to find out the truth.

tim

Post by tim »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 10:34 pm
The number of Americans disabled is worse then the deaths. Since the trend of excessive deaths hasn't broken yet, we know that the people dying are dying from shot #1 and shot #2 that were administered years ago. Just because someone seems ok in the present doesn't mean they won't be a future causality. We don't know the mechanism by which these shots kill yet so we can't say anyone who got them is out of the woods yet.

The numbers of excessive deaths and disabilities in the countries that have been vaccinated are real and can't be dismissed as a conspiracy theory.

https://app.gettr.com/post/p2b20gvb937
Edward Dowd
@EdwardDowd
·
4h
US Disability data for February is up 26k at 32.611 million. The trend is not broken. This is not good news. We need to see trend broken. Not disastrous but no bueno. Obviously at phinancetechnologies.com we believe it’s the vaccines causing this 3-4 sigma y/y rate change.

tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:24 pm
FullMoon wrote:

Conventional weapons such as fighters, canons, missiles and battleships won’t do; neither will highly destructive weapons such as nuclear weapons. We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons, despite the fact that we have been exclaiming that we will have the Taiwan issue resolved at whatever cost. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio-weapons have been invented one after another. Of course, we have not been idle, in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.