Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
tim

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by tim »

https://app.gettr.com/post/p2b26se587a
Edward Dowd
@EdwardDowd
·
4h
Today I will be discussing with the team an analysis done by my partner Carlos on Absence rates from US Bureau of Labor Statistics.

My cursory glance is shocking. Will release when appropriate.

The economic devastation from these vaccines are not even on the radar of most!
Posted on 12:31 PM · Mar 10th, 2023
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:40 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:24 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 4:15 pm

Tim, you think about this topic a lot. I have a question for you.
If the vaccine is the vector and the goal is population wipeout (using the settlers vs Native Indians as historical precedent), how are they going to make it happen all in a short timespan?
Or is this a case of diminishment of enemy power as it currently appears to be?
Slow and indolent was always the plan, too, so the idiots would think (since they want to believe) that it's other causes, though we know it isn't since to our healthiest people, lots of heart attacks and deaths have occurred (adolescents, athletes, and 20-40 year olds who took it willingly or accidentally).

It's the first phase of WW3, Ukraine was the second ...
What's the third phase, CB?
Make some guesses. I can't be the real Cassandra around here, can I? Ironic.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:38 pm
Conventional weapons such as fighters, canons, missiles and battleships won’t do; neither will highly destructive weapons such as nuclear weapons. We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons, despite the fact that we have been exclaiming that we will have the Taiwan issue resolved at whatever cost. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio-weapons have been invented one after another. Of course, we have not been idle, in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.
Where is that from. Very informative. They are in league, whether they know it or not, with the elite and their plan to reduce the population by 90%.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:36 pm
tim wrote:
Conventional weapons such as fighters, canons, missiles and battleships won’t do; neither will highly destructive weapons such as nuclear weapons. We are not as foolish as to want to perish together with America by using nuclear weapons, despite the fact that we have been exclaiming that we will have the Taiwan issue resolved at whatever cost. Only by using non-destructive weapons that can kill many people will we be able to reserve America for ourselves. There has been rapid development of modern biological technology, and new bio-weapons have been invented one after another. Of course, we have not been idle, in the past years we have seized the opportunity to master weapons of this kind. We are capable of achieving our purpose of “cleaning up” America all of a sudden. When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.
Where is that from. Very informative. They are in league, whether they know it or not, with the elite and their plan to reduce the population by 90%.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Haotian

The speech he gave is not well known and basically off the record. It's cited here often because it potentially gives the perspective of what they're really thinking about and planning for. It's so remarkable that it's hard to believe and hopefully not actually true. Sadly it looks trending true rather quickly. The thing is, they need something like smallpox to the Native American Indians for it to be valid. Not just cellular damage and some deaths. I would think EMP taking out electrical all at once would do the trick because that has a projected death rate shockingly high. Maybe they could just blame it on a Carrington level solar EMP and pretend to help but take an extra long time and wait to clean up the mess and take over.

https://www.powermag.com/expect-death-i ... ower-grid/

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:33 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:40 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:24 pm

Slow and indolent was always the plan, too, so the idiots would think (since they want to believe) that it's other causes, though we know it isn't since to our healthiest people, lots of heart attacks and deaths have occurred (adolescents, athletes, and 20-40 year olds who took it willingly or accidentally).

It's the first phase of WW3, Ukraine was the second ...
What's the third phase, CB?
Make some guesses. I can't be the real Cassandra around here, can I? Ironic.
There's lots of potential ways it can escalate. But we're probably near the end of laying the ground work phase and getting into the tough parts. Proxy battles and subversion will be much more serious escalation potentially uncontrollable

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

We just saw a quake which is just a taste of what is to come ... the big banks are fine, for now, but this is clearly the kind of thing that happens when they raise so quickly. The economy can't take this. The next few things will be a) more pandemic/scamdemics b) internet or banking freeze, c) more war and hostility and sides drawn, and d) greater domestic violence now that the economy is shrinking big time.

This year will be down big and more economic woes, and in 2024/25 huge financial and war events will take place. It sucks predicting this, but it looks like it'll happen for sure. The best anyone can hope for is to be the upper 5% in the US, like a prominent family or oligarchy class common for LatAm.

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/0 ... eam-hotel/
On Thursday, one of the St. Louis Battlehawks’ training staff members died suddenly at the team hotel.

The professional American football team based in St. Louis, Missouri announced that Ben Siegfried, who worked with the XFL Athletic Training Department, passed away.
https://www.kaaltv.com/news/top-news/du ... n-florida/
(ABC 6 News) – The Duluth Judicial branch is reporting that St. Louis County Judge Sally Tarnowski has died unexpectedly while on vacation in Florida.
https://metro.co.uk/2023/03/08/jordan-d ... -18406815/
Tributes pour in as First Dates Ireland star Jordan Dunbar dies aged 29
https://www.lokmattimes.com/maharashtra ... racticing/

https://makismd.substack.com/p/veteran- ... -collapses
Veteran British Airways pilot collapses and dies of a heart attack shortly before he was due to captain a packed Airbus A321 from Cairo to London - 2nd such incident this month
https://makismd.substack.com/p/healthca ... from-covid
Healthcare worker deaths from COVID-19 vaccines will be covered up - the tragic case of a 31 year old New Zealand nurse who died 4 days after her COVID-19 booster shot
New Zealand does not perform autopsies with immunohistochemical staining of tissue samples for the COVID-19 vaccine spike protein.

So when the pathologist said he “didn’t find evidence” of COVID-19 vaccine damage, that was a lie. He “didn’t find evidence” because he didn’t look for it - he did not conduct the proper staining of the pathology samples, because no one in New Zealand does.
Let’s look at a different case where the pathologist linked a sudden death to the Pfizer COVID-19 mRNA vaccine - the case of 26 year old NZ man Rory Nairn (click here)

Rory Nairn died of myocarditis after 1st dose of Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine.

Coroner Sue Johnson opened an inquiry into his death. After hearing evidence from pathologist Dr Noelyn Hung, Johnson said she is satisfied that the COVID-19 vaccine caused the myocarditis from which Nairn died.

Hung carried out an intensive pathological examination of the heart. She stated that the cause of the myocarditis came down to a diagnosis by exclusion.

There is no current test that will show the Covid-19 vaccine in the heart tissue, but Hung was able to exclude other causes of myocarditis. Hung also excluded all other known potential causes including certain medicines..

There was no sign of any infection or any other reason for Nairn's death except in the myocardium (the middle muscular layer of the heart). Johnson accepted Hung's medical opinion that the direct cause of Nairn's death was acute myocarditis - consistent with vaccine-related myocarditis.

What this means
If there is no test available to check for COVID-19 vaccine injury to body tissues, you cannot exclude the vaccine as the cause of death. In the case of the 31 year old nurse Divya Simon, the pathologist cannot conclude “the COVID-19 vaccine didn’t do this” or “there is no evidence the COVID-19 vaccine did this”. It is not possible to come to this conclusion, because the pathologist had no way of proving this.

In the case of 26 year old Rory Nairn, COVID-19 vaccine myocarditis was declared the cause of death because every other possibility was excluded. It was the diagnosis of exclusion.

Notice the difference?

The 31 year old nurse death was a cover-up. The pathologist lied. New Zealand’s Centre for Adverse Reaction Monitoring lied. They covered-up her death. Almost certainly because she was a nurse.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:36 pm
tim wrote:
https://jrnyquist.blog/2019/09/11/the-s ... i-haotian/

tim

Post by tim »

https://makismd.substack.com/p/healthca ... from-covid
It should not surprise anyone by this point, that deaths of doctors and nurses will be treated very differently and will be covered up at all costs.

When 3 Canadian doctors died within days of each other in the same Trillium Health Hospital in Mississauga, Ontario, days after the rollout of the 4th COVID-19 vaccine (2nd booster shot), mainstream media called it a coincidence (click here) (click here)

That’s why my reporting on 132 Canadian doctor sudden deaths since the rollout of the COVID-19 vaccines has been so “controversial”.

The fiercest attacks I have faced from mainstream media so far, were about me exposing the sudden deaths of fully COVID-19 vaccinated Canadian doctors.

I was attacked by Global news (click here), Toronto Star (click here), Reuters (click here), AAP (click here), Politifact (click here), Logically (click here), Lead Stories (click here).

So whenever you see a case like this where a coroner or pathologist declares that “COVID-19 vaccine didn’t cause this death”, you will know they are lying, and you will be able to explain exactly why they are lying.

They can allow the occasional citizen’s death to be linked to the COVID-19 vaccine. But they cannot and will not allow a doctor or nurse’s death to be linked to the vaccine.

tim

Post by tim »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:11 pm
The speech he gave is not well known and basically off the record. It's cited here often because it potentially gives the perspective of what they're really thinking about and planning for. It's so remarkable that it's hard to believe and hopefully not actually true. Sadly it looks trending true rather quickly. The thing is, they need something like smallpox to the Native American Indians for it to be valid. Not just cellular damage and some deaths. I would think EMP taking out electrical all at once would do the trick because that has a projected death rate shockingly high. Maybe they could just blame it on a Carrington level solar EMP and pretend to help but take an extra long time and wait to clean up the mess and take over.

https://www.powermag.com/expect-death-i ... ower-grid/
A fast acting virus or biological weapon would raise the alarm and trigger a response. A slow killing bio weapon that takes years to kill will just sow confusion and division among the people who were attacked, this being the NATO countries and their allies. The longer it takes the bio weapon to work the better.

A smallpox attack or an EMP would trigger a military response - the CCP doesn't want that. They want us all to "die suddenly" so they can take North America intact.

We aren't done seeing mRNA deaths. The excessive deaths began with the mRNA mandates and the trend has held since. Until the excessive death trend breaks, people are still dying from the mRNA injection they received in 2021.

Nobody who got an injection can say they are safe yet as we don't understand the mechanism of how these injections are killing people.