Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Another Guest

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Another Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:30 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 8:24 am
White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Thursday said the U.S. intelligence community has not made an assessment that the Russians, who have massed some 100,000 troops on Ukraine’s border, have definitively decided to take a military course of action.
https://apnews.com/article/europe-russi ... 371cd80eb2

Brace for impact.
The U.S. intelligence community has taken note of a buildup on social media by Russian influencers justifying intervention by emphasizing deteriorating human rights in Ukraine, suggesting an increased militancy of Ukrainian leaders and blaming the West for escalating tensions.
Looks like they are onto the Pro-Russian trolls like Burning Prime, thomasglee, Cool Breeze, and Dakardi...
All of the trolls bend with the wind. Today they are with Russia; tomorrow they will be with America (unless of course the Russians win.)

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Thursday said the U.S. intelligence community has not made an assessment that the Russians, who have massed some 100,000 troops on Ukraine’s border, have definitively decided to take a military course of action.

Brace for impact.
The U.S. intelligence community has taken note of a buildup on social media by Russian influencers justifying intervention by emphasizing deteriorating human rights in Ukraine, suggesting an increased militancy of Ukrainian leaders and blaming the West for escalating tensions.
Looks like they are onto the Pro-Russian trolls like Burning Prime, thomasglee, Cool Breeze, and Dakardi...

You’re an idiot.

I’m not pro Russia, pro China, or pro USA.

I’m pro faith. Faith is all I need.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:16 pm
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Brace for impact.

You’re an idiot.

This coming from a guy that had "Let's go Brandon" at the bottom of his page for three months...

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:20 pm
thomasglee wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:16 pm
Guest wrote:

You’re an idiot.

This coming from a guy that had "Let's go Brandon" at the bottom of his page for three months...

So? He’s an idiot too. You’re in good company.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

DaKardii wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 6:49 pm
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:40 am
You're proving my point more than yours.
How so? How is joining the CSTO and the Eurasian Union not a sign of Russian influence?
Xeraphim1 wrote:
Except there are no indications of external influence. In fact, just about all reporting believes it was totally due to internal conditions. The only people saying otherwise are Tokayev and Russia, both of which have incentives to point the finger somewhere else.
And this administration doesn't have the incentive to actually do what Tokayev and Putin are accusing it of doing?
Xeraphim1 wrote:
No, there is no such consensus. There are a few people with a theory that not only has not been proven, many more people reject it. The fact that you like the theory does no not make it confirmed. The US has spent little time or effort on Central Asia and when it has, it's always been for limited aims such as supporting supply in Afghanistan. If anything, the US has tacitly conceded Central Asia to Russia.
Heartland Theory has been an important component of US geostrategy for the entirety of the post-WWII era, and especially post-Cold War. Also, I can't help but notice that Brzezinski (the godfather of modern Heartland geostrategy) wrote that the most "dangerous" potential alliance within the Heartland was one between China, Iran, and Russia. Guess which three countries are often singled out as the cause of America's foreign policy woes by what is our de facto state media? You guessed it: China, Iran, and Russia. Now ask yourself, is that just a coincidence?
Xeraphim1 wrote:
It actually is in US interests to offer protection because that deters aggressors. Europe spent around 100 years at war with itself. No member of NATO has ever gone to war with another one. I'll allow the various Greece/Turkey conflicts, but they've always been resolved short of war. It also has damped down the perceived need to other countries to develop nuclear weapons to defend themselves because the US has provided guarantees. This Pax Americana has led to great prosperity for the world and for the US.

And no, the NATO treaty is not unconstitutional because it was ratified by the US Senate as provided in the US Constitution.
No, it's in US interests only to protect itself from aggressors which directly threaten its national security. The vast majority of the world's conflicts don't fall in that category.

Also, Congress cannot ratify a treaty which effectively nullifies its own powers granted under the Constitution. Such accessions are null and void by default, because the Constitution is the supreme law of the land.
Are you Putin's useful idiot, Putin's bot, or Putin's paid troll?

TUG

Post by TUG »

thomasglee wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:25 pm
Oh, and "Guest" you're always the first around here to hurl insults and reek of arrogance, so KMA.
How childish. I don't think you're going to make it into Heaven.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

TUG wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 4:35 am
thomasglee wrote:
Oh, and "Guest" you're always the first around here to hurl insults and reek of arrogance, so KMA.
It's a good thing I don't need to expect you to be my judge. I'll make it. Can you say the same?

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

TUG wrote:
thomasglee wrote:
It's a good thing I don't need to expect you to be my judge. I'll make it. Can you say the same? Believe it or not, I hope you can. I don't want to see any perish.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:21 am
TUG wrote:
thomasglee wrote:
It's a good thing I don't need to expect you to be my judge. I'll make it. Can you say the same? Believe it or not, I hope you can. I don't want to see any perish.
That's for God to decide, not you. You need to control your emotions. You are weak.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 9:23 am
thomasglee wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:06 am

I believe the current administration is creating uncertainty in an an effort to boost the dollar, yes. It's not that crazy of a thought and it's a pretty reasonable assumption. If you understand how fiat currency works, you might understand. But you're ignorant, so I do not expect you to understand.
T, it's more complicated than this. The stronger the dollar gets the worse it is for the US and other (US denominated debt) countries, as well.
No, the central banks need a flight to the dollar to keep other countries from losing faith in the USD. If our allies begin dumping the dollar then we are all set for hyperinflation and I believe the current admin is trying to stave hyperinflation by creating an air of crisis, which will force overseas investors to put their $$ where they will believe it is safest - in the USA.

We saw this all during the 2000s with the "threat in the Middle East" that kept investors coming to America even after the 2008 financial crisis. Now they are creating a European crisis for the same reason.... to draw investment (placement of cash reserves) in the USA instead of abroad. It's a last-ditch effort to "save the dollar".

Martin Armstrong covers this point quite well on his website.

Martin Armstrong is not a credible source.He is a conspiracy theorist. He is also a convicted fraudster who claims to have a computer software program that can predict the future. Yeah, right. Just crunch the numbers.