Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
DaKardii

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by DaKardii »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:44 pm
Oh, so now Putin is sending you the minutes of his meetings?
Am I not capable of making observations?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

DaKardii wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:35 pm
El Cid M wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 12:32 pm
You are also someone who constantly misjudges everything.
The one thing I'll concede regarding Putin and anti-Semitism is that there are anti-Semitic factions within the big tent that is his support base. And I can't guarantee that his successor won't be an anti-Semite.

However, it's clear at this point that Putin himself is not interested in advancing anti-Semitic policies. Whenever he listens to the anti-Semitic factions of his base, he listens to them on issues that are not centered around Jews. "I'll listen to you about anything else, but check your Protocols at the door," he essentially says to them.
He knows what jews are by and large, and he's a smart pragmatist. Period. That's what makes an effective leader.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Let's get back to the "vaccine". At least mention how Wollensky, Gottlieb, etc. are related to it, that's the topic at hand if we want to get all religiously affiliated with it.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:53 am
Being a simple man, I don't know the answers to your questions.

But I do know some things that were posted previously by me.

The first is deaths in 2019 (before covid) were 2,854,838. In 2020, deaths were 3,389,100 and in 2021 deaths will be about that same number. Subtracting these two numbers results in

534,862 extra deaths per year since covid. Let's round and call it 535,000 extra deaths per year.

I'm a pretty simple guy and out of those 535,000 extra deaths per year I only pinned down about 115,000 of those being due to the covid Delta variant for 2021.

That leaves 420,000 deaths unaccounted for in 2021. I'm not trying to account for those because I know I can't. I'm just not that smart.

But I do have an opinion about those extra 535,000 deaths. It's a lot of deaths. And it tells me that something is going on and it's big and it's not being talked about. Would you agree?
There was an unexpected 40% increase in 'all cause deaths' in 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GXvV6Pybns

I'm a simple man but in this video an articulate and smart doctor talks about looking at some data and, saying like I did, that the increase in deaths is big and it's not being talked about. Also, she says that the government should be all over this to determine a cause of the increase in diagnoses in the military and the increase in deaths in the 25-49 age group and one of the possible causes that should be looked at is the vaccine.

Well, we know they don't want to look because they don't want to know. It might spoil the party the rich are having looting the country. Right?

tim

Post by tim »

On January 2, 2023, during a Week 17 game against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday Night Football, Hamlin collapsed after tackling wide receiver Tee Higgins. As he remained motionless, team trainers and paramedics rushed to his side within seconds.

https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/what ... ins-injury
Damar Hamlin suffered a cardiac arrest and will not make a full recovery

He collapsed just now. I talked to Dr. Peter McCullough to get his take. It's highly likely the vaccine played a role.
Update 11:20pm

It was announced in the hospital parking lot that Hamlin is not expected to make a full recovery.

Hamlin was vaccinated. The Buffalo Bills is a 100% vaccinated team. I also got a Twitter DM from someone who knows this for a fact who asked that I not disclose his identity. This is a shame since we know know, thanks to my readers, that there is no death benefit to the COVID vaccines.

Update 7:39pm

This was called “unprecedented” on ESPN. Hamlin has been intubated and currently listed in critical condition. All the announcers said they'd never seen it in the NFL. This was a joint decision by both the NFL and the players to stop the game. This is unprecedented.

One of my nurse friends wrote, “How often has a young healthy football player that didn’t take that hard of a hit had a heart attack or stroke.”

A tackle really made his heart stop? How? After decades of hard hits in the NFL, this has never happened.

CPR was administered for 9 minutes. Normal is 3 to 5 minutes. After 10 minutes you’re basically dead.

McCullough said that we will not know for 24 hours whether he will bounce back. He could make a full recovery.

Dr. Peter McCullough just wrote me (7:54pm):

"I watched the play live both as a fan and a cardiologist and I saw blunt neck and chest trauma, a brief recovery after the tackle and then a classic cardiac arrest. I have communicated to one of the most experienced trainers in the world and we agree that it was a cardiac arrest in the setting of a big surge of adrenalin. If Damar Hamlin indeed took one of the COVID-19 vaccines, then subclinical vaccine-induced myocarditis must be considered in the differential diagnosis. We have been told he was successfully defibrillated on the field and has been intubated and is not spontaneously breathing which is consistent with anoxic encephalopathy. The nation prays for his complete recovery."
Summary
It now appears that the vaccine likely played a very major role in his injury until proven otherwise. This is simply based on statistics.

However, I believe it is highly unlikely that there will be a proper autopsy where they examine Damar Hamlin’s heart tissue similar to what they did in the Schwab study. In America, we do not want to know what kills people. This is why there are virtually never any autopsies after someone dies post-vaccine, even if they die less than 24 hours after the jab. So we’ll never know for sure because they don’t want us to know what killed him.

So deaths like this will continue because people don’t want to upset the government “safe and effective” narrative.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://www.tmz.com/2023/01/02/uche-nwa ... -nfl-ncaa/
JAGUARS' UCHE NWANERI
FORMER NFL GUARD DEAD AT 38
... Acute Heart Failure
Uche Nwaneri -- former Purdue and Jacksonville Jaguars' offensive lineman -- has tragically died after he was found unresponsive in his wife's Indiana home on Friday.

He was only 38.

Nwaneri was at his wife's home in West Lafayette -- about 65 miles northwest of Indianapolis -- when police received a call around 1 AM stating the 6'4" NFL guard collapsed in a bedroom.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

https://igorchudov.substack.com/p/rasmu ... id-vaccine
What a Change in Public Opinion
A new Rasmussen report is out today. Rasmussen asked people about COVID vaccine deaths and polled them on whether vaccine dangers are baseless conspiracy theories.

The key findings are:

28% of adults say they personally know someone whose death was caused by side effects of COVID-19 vaccines, while 61% said no, and another 10% are not sure.

More people (48%) are concerned about Covid vaccine injuries than 37% who think that Covid vaccine injuries are conspiracy theories. The things we have discussed are no longer considered “conspiracies” and are believed by the majority! (thank you for spreading the word)

Republicans are more likely to be concerned about vaccine safety.

Many more findings will be mentioned below.
ortunately, the Rasmussen report provides another, completely INDEPENDENT proof that people do not simply fabricate vaccine deaths:

More Republicans (60%) than Democrats (44%) or the unaffiliated (43%) think there are legitimate reasons to be concerned about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines. However, there is less political difference in the number who suspect someone they know might have died from vaccine side effects – 33% of Democrats and 26% of both Republicans and the unaffiliated.

Think about this: fewer Democrats think that there are reasons to worry about Covid vaccines. And yet, MORE Democrats know someone killed by the vaccines than Republicans!

Is that a paradox?

Not at all!

The explanation is right here:

More Democrats (85%) than Republicans (63%) … have been vaccinated against COVID-19.

Democrats are more likely to be vaccinated. Their social circles include more (highly vaccinated) Democrats. Republicans are the opposite - they are less likely to be vaccinated, and they are more likely to be friends with (less vaccinated) Republicans.

So, no wonder Democrats, whose social circles are more vaccinated, know MORE people who died from Covid vaccines than Republicans! Democrats are more exposed socially to Covid vaccine effects - and report more of them.

And yet, those Democrats, while knowing more Covid vaccine deaths, are less likely to question the safety of Covid vaccines due to their party brainwashing and the TV programs they watch. Very sad. Democrats are good people - but sadly influenced by the wrong news sources.

tim

Post by tim »

https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/13/covi ... 021-watch/
COVID-19 Jab Mandates Constitute “Democide,” Says Edward Dowd. “Millennials Experienced a Vietnam War in the Second Half of 2021” (WATCH)
Former Blackrock Portfolio Manager Edward Dowd recently appeared on Stephen Bannon’s War Room – Pandemic to discuss CDC excess mortality data.

Dowd explained his insurance industry expert dug into the CDC data and found shocking information related to excess mortality.

“The millennial age group 25 to 44 experienced an 84% increase in excess mortality into the fall. It’s the worst ever excess mortality, I think, in history,” Dowd stated.

Dowd noted how chart four depicts an increased acceleration of excess mortality into the fall, around the time when mandates and boosters took effect.

He predicted a continued disturbing trend in the chart, citing reporting issues that explain the drop-off in the data.

Putting the CDC’s data into perspective: “starting in the summer and into the fall, with the mandates and the boosters, there were 61,000 excess millennial deaths,” said Dowd.

“Basically, millennials experienced a Vietnam War in the second half of 2021.”

58,000 U.S. troops died in the Vietnam War, according to Dowd (National Archives stated 58,220 U.S. military fatal casualties of the Vietnam War).

“This generation just experienced a Vietnam War.“

tim

Post by tim »

The data has already been collected. Approach this topic with an open mind.

tim

Post by tim »

https://jrnyquist.blog/2022/02/08/four- ... le-pieces/
On top of advocating harmful scientific solutions, Chinese agents could do what Rothschild feared most; that is, Chinese agents could contaminate drugs or vaccines by adulterating Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and/or vaccine precursors. Chinese executives could even apply financial pressure to U.S. pharmaceutical companies to allow Chinese access to U.S. vaccine production. Robert Kennedy, Jr. attributes official malfeasance during the pandemic to corporate greed, yet 500,000 unnecessary deaths might well be the result of China turning corrupt or vulnerable U.S. institutions to account.[30] Greed and corruption can always be leveraged by intelligence networks; and China’s intelligence operations in the United States involve many thousands of people. According to FBI Director Christopher Wray, the scale of Chinese spying in the United States is “like nothing we’ve ever seen from any country.”[31] According to Wray, there are over 2,000 cases of Chinese espionage currently under investigation by the FBI.[32]

Economic engagement has facilitated Chinese infiltration of U.S. research labs and sabotage of U.S. pharmaceutical companies. Scientific exchanges facilitate espionage as well. The potential for serious mischief, including extensive sabotage and active measures, stems from the ease with which Chinese nationals can infiltrate American institutions. This infiltration has given Beijing an ideal position from which to initiate successful toxic sabotage operations against America. In the book China RX, the authors detail China’s dominance over the global drug business. According to the authors, “China’s biggest footprint … is making the key ingredients in prescription drugs and over-the-counter products. It is the dominant world supplier of the essential ingredients needed to make thousands of medicines found in American homes and used in hospital intensive care units and operating rooms.”[33]

The potential for Chinese mischief is now undeniable. For two decades the Chinese communists have diligently worked to perfect their toxic sabotage capabilities. If anyone doubts the ruthlessness of Chinese officials, one only has to consider China’s global trade in forcibly harvested hearts, kidneys, lungs, etc., taken from more than one million political prisoners “jailed in torture camps.”[34] If China’s leaders do this to their own people, what are Americans to expect? As the authors of China RX explain, the United States is no longer self-sufficient in medicines or over-the-counter products. America’s private market has “handed control over America’s drug supply to China.”[35] Using trade as a weapon, China has become our largest supplier of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs). One question stands out: Could Beijing add dangerous toxins to the APIs they sell to America? Who is watching the incoming supply? According to Rosemary Gibson and Janardan Prasad Singh, there is no inspection regime worthy of the name.[36]

When we examine the relationships that exist between U.S. drug labs and China,[37] the CDC and China,[38] Anthony Fauci and China, social media companies and China,[39] a disturbing pattern of collusion emerges. The CDC, by its own admission, has been closely collaborating with the Chinese communists for many years. Last but not least, Anthony Fauci’s agency has admitted to funding gain-of-function work in the same Wuhan Institute of Virology that “leaked” SARS-CoV-2.[40] Meanwhile, Fauci actively tried to “quash” the COVID lab leak theory – “protecting Chinese interests over American lives.”[41] Worse yet, China’s dominance in API production and China’s infiltration of America is almost certainly part of a wider Chinese strategy – calculated, intentional, and planned.