Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
FullMoon

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 1:05 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 10:08 am
The only reason any more people will have died (and you can't lie about total deaths, it's the only stat you CANNOT lie about unless you count them purposefully wrong) was because so many were denied cardiovascular and oncology care because of the fake hysteria. And that'll still barely be statistically significant, that's how ridiculous this all is.
I'm a simple man, but to me "barely be statistically significant" means "not much at all". Like maybe less then 1%.

Seems to me, being a simple man, that this 18.7% jump in deaths per year is "highly significant".
Yes it's a big deal. And we don't know for sure why death rate is up. But simple logic dictates it's partially a new disease, and probably (more so) all the other horrible things going on. CB is correct and knowledgeable on this issue. The response was deadlier than the disease.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The CFR or IFR is 1% for sarscov1, let's say 1.5% tops.

Proving my point that the response was the problem = the real cause of most of the increase in death (fairly large). All else is bias.

Post by Guest »

Being a simple man, I don't understand IFR or other fancy medical words. And I don't trust those words or people like Fauci who throw those fancy words around. And I don't like being talked down to by people like Fauci and Cool Breeze. I may be a simple man, but I can think for myself.

And I do understand number of deaths.

As Guest said, when the Delta was going through in September 2021 there were 306,486 deaths that month. In August 2021 there were 299,753 deaths. In October 2021 there were 289,206 deaths.

Punching that into my calculator, comparing to the months before and after Delta, which had about 260,000 deaths, I get about 115,000 extra deaths in those 3 months. That would be 115,000 deaths from the Delta. Just in those 3 months. Maybe a little more. Maybe a little less. In just those 3 months.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 02, 2022 4:00 pm
Being a simple man, I don't understand IFR or other fancy medical words. And I don't trust those words or people like Fauci who throw those fancy words around. And I don't like being talked down to by people like Fauci and Cool Breeze. I may be a simple man, but I can think for myself.

As Guest said, when the Delta was going through in September 2021 there were 306,486 deaths that month. In August 2021 there were 299,753 deaths. In October 2021 there were 289,206 deaths.

Punching that into my calculator, comparing to the months before and after Delta, which had about 260,000 deaths, I get about 115,000 extra deaths in those 3 months. That would be 115,000 deaths from the Delta. Just in those 3 months. Maybe a little more. Maybe a little less. In just those 3 months.
Excess deaths there might very well be. Attributing it to any cause without data or evidence is speculation. I speculate that more than half of the excess deaths are from causes related to the pandemic but not the virus itself. But that's only because I don't trust Fauci or his friends in authority with their "official numbers".

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

tim

Post by tim »

John, this being the Crisis Era, is there a possibility that the mRNA shots were a serious mistake?

A once in a generation mistake that starts a serious problem for the country?

The idea of hijacking human cells and human tissues, in order to force these tissues that do not produce anything close to viral proteins to produce spike proteins which themselves are toxic, is crazy to me.

Science and medicine cannot explain what causes diabetes, has no cure for cancer, and can't explain how the eyes are able to create a three dimensional image in the brain, yet we are going to pretend we know the full extent of what hacking mRNA does?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Guest wrote:

How many people died from not being able to receive cancer treatment? How many people overdosed on drugs or alcohol? How many people committed suicide from the lockdowns?

How many died from side effects of the COVID shots?

Things aren't always as simple as they seem.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:08 pm
Guest wrote:

How many people died from not being able to receive cancer treatment? How many people overdosed on drugs or alcohol? How many people committed suicide from the lockdowns?

How many died from side effects of the COVID shots?

Things aren't always as simple as they seem.
Being a simple man, I don't know the answers to your questions.

But I do know some things that were posted previously by me.

The first is deaths in 2019 (before covid) were 2,854,838. In 2020, deaths were 3,389,100 and in 2021 deaths will be about that same number. Subtracting these two numbers results in

534,862 extra deaths per year since covid. Let's round and call it 535,000 extra deaths per year.

I'm a pretty simple guy and out of those 535,000 extra deaths per year I only pinned down about 115,000 of those being due to the covid Delta variant for 2021.

That leaves 420,000 deaths unaccounted for in 2021. I'm not trying to account for those because I know I can't. I'm just not that smart.

But I do have an opinion about those extra 535,000 deaths. It's a lot of deaths. And it tells me that something is going on and it's big and it's not being talked about. Would you agree?

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

But I do have an opinion about those extra 535,000 deaths. It's a lot of deaths. And it tells me that something is going on and it's big and it's not being talked about. Would you agree?
Yes, I go on record (using my name, not 'guest') that I agree.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:48 am
Yes, I go on record (using my name, not 'guest') that I agree.
[/qu

Agreed. It's big. But it is being talked about. And censored.