Religion and Vaccine Arguments

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

The CFR for covid is less than 1%. It doesn't affect children, unlike the flu.

In many ways, it's better than the flu. In a few, it's worse, but it is not lethal at large and only lethal to those who had no accountability for their health until now, or were old and unlucky - just like the flu.

Your emotional pining about some fat ass dying was also nonexistent in the last decade when all these people "died" from influenza.

Cut the crap.

Even the Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... source=msn is admitting the whole thing is a farce, just like I've said for a year. Pure propaganda.

Cool Breeze

Re: Religion and Vaccine Arguments

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:56 pm
What gets me is people saying “the shot is the Mark of the Beast” or “kill anyone who is unvaccinated and all who share their DNA”. Like every thing else it is hyperpartisan.
No, it is a type of the mark, prefiguring the real mark to come.

"Do this and you will be saved from death"

And its purpose is to abuse you and confirm your master is life in this world (as if you aren't going to die one day) and self preservation, not trusting in God no matter what happens.

Why else would all those unvaccinated be so clearly discriminated against and maligned, even though a lot of them are actually the healthiest people in society (like me).

An untested gene therapy for a disease that can't possibly kill me? Give me a break, that's the essence of stupid and not understanding risk.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:24 pm
The CFR for covid is less than 1%. It doesn't affect children, unlike the flu.

In many ways, it's better than the flu. In a few, it's worse, but it is not lethal at large and only lethal to those who had no accountability for their health until now, or were old and unlucky - just like the flu.

Your emotional pining about some fat ass dying was also nonexistent in the last decade when all these people "died" from influenza.

Cut the crap.

Even the Atlantic https://www.theatlantic.com/health/arch ... source=msn is admitting the whole thing is a farce, just like I've said for a year. Pure propaganda.
The previous Guest is talking about Delta covid reality at the present time and you are citing an article in The Atlantic presenting a study that covered the time up until June 2021.
The study found that from March 2020 through early January 2021—before vaccination was widespread, and before the Delta variant had arrived—the proportion of patients with mild or asymptomatic disease was 36 percent. From mid-January through the end of June 2021, however, that number rose to 48 percent. In other words, the study suggests that roughly half of all the hospitalized patients showing up on COVID-data dashboards in 2021 may have been admitted for another reason entirely, or had only a mild presentation of disease.
That's not really helpful.

Also, the article in The Atlantic says that vaccinated patients had less severe symptoms than unvaccinated patients, but you have remained stubborn in saying that the vaccine should not be taken despite reading evidence that the vaccine results in less severe disease.
This increase was even bigger for vaccinated hospital patients, of whom 57 percent had mild or asymptomatic disease. But unvaccinated patients have also been showing up with less severe symptoms, on average, than earlier in the pandemic: The study found that 45 percent of their cases were mild or asymptomatic since January 21.
That's not helpful either.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:29 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
What gets me is people saying “the shot is the Mark of the Beast” or “kill anyone who is unvaccinated and all who share their DNA”. Like every thing else it is hyperpartisan.

And its purpose is to abuse you and confirm your master is life in this world (as if you aren't going to die one day) and self preservation, not trusting in God no matter what happens.

Why else would all those unvaccinated be so clearly discriminated against and maligned, even though a lot of them are actually the healthiest people in society (like me).

An untested gene therapy for a disease that can't possibly kill me? Give me a break, that's the essence of stupid and not understanding risk.
No. The vaccine is not a type of the mark, prefiguring the real mark to come.

And all those unvaccinated are not clearly discriminated against and maligned. There's been no discrimination at all in my experience.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:

And all those unvaccinated are not clearly discriminated against and maligned. There's been no discrimination at all in my experience.
Some people have experienced difficulty. They were vulnerable to a system that they know more about now. If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is. It's a sign of the times and the people. It shouldn't have been so very crazy. There's nothing normal about the whole thing from either of the"sides". Crowded indoor parties, or masks outdoors with nobody around. Or Dems saying don't mask or take Trump's vaccine. Then turning around 180°, in one year. And not realizing the hypocrisy. A medical issue becoming overly politicized and the people bereft of competent leadership

tim

Post by tim »

All the variants are less then 1% different then the original strain identified in China in 2019.

SARS-COV1 is 20% different then SARS-COV2, yet people who were infected with SARS-COV1 are still immune to SARS-COV2 about 20 years later.

I do not trust the media. My own personal experience with COVID-19 is that the vaccines do not do anything. I know people who have been "fully vaccinated" and became sicker then I did with no vaccination. A true vaccine means you are immune to what you are vaccinated for, not that the symptoms will be less severe.

A rather interesting experience was of a coworker who was fully vaccinated and his wife who was not vaccinated. The fully vaccinated coworker became far sicker then the wife did.

I have seen Ivermectin help myself and others sick with COVID-19.

I don't care what some Marxist Big Pharma health agency says not to use it because they purposely sabotaged the testing.

Here is a great video showing the complications of Antibody Dependent Enhancement from the shots: https://odysee.com/@BestOfBodoSchiffman ... -BigTree:d
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

As tim points out, the really stubborn are the people who deny that the government lied over and over about everything we actually know about coronaviruses, their natural history, their mutation rate, the fact that they don't go away, and that real immunity is FAR better than vaccine induced (as shown in Israel) ... beyond the fact that while it doesn't kill everyone, the vaccine absolutely contributes to the imminent death of many. Why? The spike protein is what causes disease. So for the twentieth time, retard, you are causing the variants you also worry more and more about, the very ones that don't do anything to healthy people or those that have encountered the SARS cov viruses before.

If telling the truth is not helpful, and even explaining it in detail, I can't do any more for you.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:29 pm
If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is.
Let me ask it a different way-

Who is writing here who has lost their job because they didn't get vaccinated?
Who is writing here from a prison cell because they have been imprisoned for not being vaccinated?
Who has had to flee their home or their country because they have not been vaccinated?
Who has been fined for not being vaccinated?

Please tell your story.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tom Mazanec wrote:

Just saying no doesn't add to a conversation, especially when it's devoid of reality. Ever heard of vax passports, etc.? That's the plan

Don't bother to reply if you aren't going to actually respond with anything worthwhile, or reality based.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:50 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Thu Sep 16, 2021 5:29 pm
If you think it's nothing, then you're either blind or an integral part of the system helping it to be what it is.
Let me ask it a different way-

Who is writing here who has lost their job because they didn't get vaccinated?
Who is writing here from a prison cell because they have been imprisoned for not being vaccinated?
Who has had to flee their home or their country because they have not been vaccinated?
Who has been fined for not being vaccinated?

Please tell your story.
I can answer affirmatively to at least one of these.

Wake up.