Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Higgenbotham

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:39 pm
H the children still do not understand nothing will be done.
Overall you are right. There are too many issues and too much resistance to addressing them. With the formaldehyde issue, of course the corporations mounted strong resistance and made fake arguments, but they weren't able to overcome the angry mothers in this particular outlying instance. But think about what could have been accomplished if the corporations had acted in the public interest to begin with and those angry mothers could have focused their attention on other important issues.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:37 pm
In this case (Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo) the company was adding quaternium-15 to the shampoo rather that directly adding formaldehyde. When the quaternium-15 interacted with chemicals in the shampoo, formaldehyde was released into the solution in low concentrations and that was what was used as the preservative for this baby shampoo.
Quaternium-15

Quaternium-15 (systematic name: hexamethylenetetramine chloroallyl chloride) is a quaternary ammonium salt that has been used as a surfactant and preservative. It acts as an antimicrobial agent because it slowly releases formaldehyde, which is a preservative with biocidal properties.

Both quaternium-15 and formaldehyde release agents have been the subjects of controversy. They are often banned in US and Europe.[2][3]

It can be found under a variety of names, including Dow Chemical Company: Dowicil 200 (cis isomer only), Dowicil 75 and Dowicil 100 (both a mix of cis and trans isomers).

Synthesis

Quaternium-15 can be prepared by treating hexamethylenetetramine with 1,3-dichloropropene. A mixture of cis and trans isomers are produced.[citation needed]

Applications

The isolated cis-compound is used primarily in cosmetic applications, with a maximum permitted concentration in the EU of 0.2%. The mixed product (cis- and trans-) is used in a wider range of formulations such as: emulsifiable metal-cutting fluids, latex and emulsion paints, liquid floor polishes and floor waxes, and glues and adhesives.

Safety concerns

Quaternium-15 has been banned in the EU since 2017 and a bill is under consideration in the US.[4][5]

Allergic reaction

Quaternium-15 is an allergen, and can cause dermatitis.[6] Many of those with an allergy to quaternium-15 are also allergic to formaldehyde. At low pHs, it would be expected to release significant amounts of formaldehyde due to acid hydrolysis via the Delepine reaction. Allergic sensitivity to quaternium-15 can be detected using a patch test.[7] It is the single most often found cause of allergic contact dermatitis of the hands (16.5% in 959 cases).[8] In 2005–06, it was the fourth-most-prevalent allergen in patch tests (10.3%).[9]

Although quaternium-15 releases low amounts of formaldehyde.[10] Even so, Johnson & Johnson announced plans to phase out its use of quaternium-15 in cosmetic products by 2015 in response to consumer pressure.[11][12]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quaternium-15
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Any ene chain is carcinogenesis. This has been known before the great depression.
The new production scaling relationships to distribution and distributary delta networks
are underway. Doctor Copper and friends will decide the pace for zone facts. Some time
to traction will be seen as we note.

GOP House Promises Strict Oversight Of Ukraine Aid. lol

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Brian O’Shea, 1/27/2023

INITITIAL FINDINGS On JORDON TRISHTON WALKER

NAME: Jordon Trishton Walker, M.D.

AKAs: Jordan Walker; Trishton Lee; Trishton Lee Walker; Jordan Walker; Joran Trishtan Lee Walker

Profession: Physician, Consultant.

Licensed in New York:

EXPERIENCE:

May 2021 - current: Director, Worldwide R&D Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning (Pfizer, Oct 2019 - Present)
https://brianoshea.substack.com/p/who-i ... ton-walker

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 9:53 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:30 pm
If at this point this forum does not admit that everything that I/we have said about covid is obviously true, it's even more sad. Re-read my or tim's posts if you want to see how long ago myself, tim and others have stated the obvious truth. Again, this was the biggest blindspot for most geopolitical analysts that I've seen in a long time, maybe ever, and it is settled at this point.
Its interesting to watch people slowly waking up.

Scott Adams, Dilbert creator, has admitted he was wrong on the mRNA injections.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/stat ... 6844321792

He seems to be trying to argue that those who didn't fall for the lies just got lucky.
The weirdest part is that we've given reasons to explain why the jabs would hurt people (past mRNA therapies ALL resulted in adverse events, major ones and many), let alone why other treatments with known safe profiles (Zn, Vit D, ivermectin, HCQ, etc) were summarily dismissed and even derided. Coronaviruses always had too high of mutation rate, again this was known and is again admitted, and that was for non lab created forms. How do you get "lucky" when you not only tell someone what will happen, but also why it will happen? Last time I checked, you shouldn't inject disease causing agents (the spike protein) into people to "help" them! Amazing.
When people became indifferent or accepted the idea that there are more then 2 genders is when I knew the Dark Age arrived.
It's hard to argue that this isn't the most glaring sign of idiocy that was a harbinger of horrible stuff to come. And all the normies keep repeating "science". If you want to see the exposing of one of the modern figureheads of media scientism and bloviating nonsense, check out Patrick Bet David's interview/discussion/podcast with Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Have you ever noticed how smug and stupid, all at the same time, these charlatans are? The Bill Nye's and Al Gore's of the world (and he's not even a "scientist") are replicas.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 6:09 pm
Brian O’Shea, 1/27/2023

INITITIAL FINDINGS On JORDON TRISHTON WALKER

NAME: Jordon Trishton Walker, M.D.

AKAs: Jordan Walker; Trishton Lee; Trishton Lee Walker; Jordan Walker; Joran Trishtan Lee Walker

Profession: Physician, Consultant.

Licensed in New York:

EXPERIENCE:

May 2021 - current: Director, Worldwide R&D Strategic Operations and mRNA Scientific Planning (Pfizer, Oct 2019 - Present)
https://brianoshea.substack.com/p/who-i ... ton-walker

Looking at the work history of this clown, I can see there are ties between Boston Consulting Group and Pfizer.

I went to school with the guy who is CEO of Boston Consulting Group. His name is Rich Lesser. When I say I went to school with him, that means he graduated in my class of 120 people from the University of Michigan in Chemical Engineering (1983). That also means I was in some classes with him for four years, particularly the upper level engineering courses.

Let's put it this way. When you go to school with people in undergraduate for 4 years you see who the stars are that shine brightly. Out of the 120, there are 3 that come to my mind. None are Rich Lesser. If any of those 3 were running Boston Consulting Group and had ties to Pfizer, I would say with confidence that things are in good hands. I cannot say that. In fact, I feel a bit uneasy about what I'm seeing. It's just another indication to me that the world has entered a new dark age.

For a discussion about one of the 3, here is a reference.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:51 pm
I've been thinking about what happens at the micro level prior to the collapse into a dark age.

When I attended the University of Michigan, there was a guy in my class who was the kind of guy who would be reading the newspaper as we were sitting outside the room waiting for an exam to start while the rest of us might be just staring into space trying to keep from clouding our thoughts. He was the kind of guy who would crack open the book for the first time the night before the first hour exam and say that the way the professor wrote the book was stupid (while everyone else was trying to figure out what the hell the professor was saying) before going in and getting the highest score on the exam the next day. That wasn't to say he didn't work or was lazy. He was double majoring in both electrical and chemical engineering and so far as I know was at or near the top of both classes and finished in 4 years. Senior year, the department head asked him to sign up for a special program to eventually become a professor at the university. He said no, he didn't want it. I should have asked him why he didn't want it, but for some reason I didn't. I can only imagine the reasons and wonder if he was seeing something I couldn't see, as was the case with many other things. He has a minor job at a big corporation. Looking at the roster of who the university has now or the corporations for that matter, all I can say is that I am certain that on a micro scale the US educational system and probably the country as a whole would be better off if he had said yes.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:57 pm
Let's put it this way. When you go to school with people in undergraduate for 4 years you see who the stars are that shine brightly. Out of the 120, there are 3 that come to my mind. None are Rich Lesser. If any of those 3 were running Boston Consulting Group and had ties to Pfizer, I would say with confidence that things are in good hands. I cannot say that. In fact, I feel a bit uneasy about what I'm seeing. It's just another indication to me that the world has entered a new dark age.
About the Episode

Businesses that lead on climate and sustainability will have tailwinds at their back, says Rich Lesser, BCG’s global chair. Reaching net zero will require investments of $3 trillion to $5 trillion per year for the next 30 years—and it is much smarter to participate in this massive industrial transformation than to fight it. To succeed, businesses will need to engage deeply with other businesses, their customers, and governments. The challenge is too large to go it alone or to view government as an impediment. For businesses that want to do the right thing, Lesser says, “getting government policies that raise the standard for everyone is in their interest.” Lesser also talks about his own evolution in understanding the climate crisis, how purpose can drive performance, and why the job of CEO today is harder but more rewarding than it was a decade ago.

Episode Guest

Rich Lesser

Rich Lesser is BCG’s global chair; he previously served as BCG's CEO from 2013-2021. As CEO, Rich initiated BCG's pledge to reach net zero climate impact by 2030. Rich currently serves as chief advisor to the World Economic Forum’s Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders, on the steering committee of the Council for Inclusive Capitalism, on the board of directors of the Centre for Public Impact, and is a member of several leading organizations, such as the WEF’s Community of Chairpersons, the EDISON Alliance, Southern Communities Initiative, among others.
https://www.bcg.com/podcasts/the-so-wha ... ich-lesser
We look forward to hearing more about your net-zero commitments and hope that COP26 in November is a breakthrough moment for business action on climate change. We thank you in advance for your consideration and leadership in helping the world address this urgent global issue.

Sincerely,

Klaus Schwab, Chairman, World Economic Forum

Brian Moynihan, Chairman and CEO, Bank of America, Chair, International Business Council

Christian Mumenthaler, CEO, Swiss Re, Co-Chair to the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders

Jesper Brodin, CEO, Ingka Group I IKEA, Co-Chair to the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders

Feike Sijbesma, Honorary Chairman of Royal DSM, Co-Chair to the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders, Member of World Economic Forum Board of Trustees

Rich Lesser, CEO, BCG, Chief Advisor to the Alliance of CEO Climate Leaders
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/01/ ... ro-letter/

aeden

Post by aeden »

You are over the target H.
The WEF ESG is just another avenue to run what is standing over.
As it was put, they got every nickels worth of this.
Bongino book was spot on to this advanced rot.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 30, 2023 4:57 pm
I went to school with the guy who is CEO of Boston Consulting Group. His name is Rich Lesser. When I say I went to school with him, that means he graduated in my class of 120 people from the University of Michigan in Chemical Engineering (1983). That also means I was in some classes with him for four years, particularly the upper level engineering courses.
Rich Lesser (BSE ’83), CEO of BCG, to give virtual commencement address to Michigan graduating seniors

He received an MBA from Harvard Business School, where he was a Baker Scholar, and a BSE in chemical engineering, summa cum laude, from the University of Michigan.
https://che.engin.umich.edu/2020/04/29/ ... g-seniors/

Before discussing this ESG cult any further, let's post the proof.

The photo below shows:
Higgenbotham
BSE in Chemical Engineering
University of Michigan
Summa Cum Laude

Same as Rich Lesser. But different.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

They are hacks. Another difference between you guys might be the spinning of a dradle.