Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Higgenbotham

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by Higgenbotham »

Here's what a real response from Pfizer might look like.
It has come to our attention that a Pfizer employee, (name), who is (insert title) has stated that Pfizer is conducting gain of function and directed evolution research in company facilities. Rather than dismiss these claims outright, Pfizer hereby answers Senator Rubio's inquiry as follows:

We encourage Senator Rubio to immediately form an unbiased investigative committee to describe the specific claims this employee is making: where, what, who, etc. Once the specific claims are reported back to us at Pfizer, we will immediately authorize entry of federal investigators as well as witnesses of Senator Rubio's choosing to the specific areas of the facility and to conduct interviews with all Pfizer employees to which knowledge of the allegations is claimed. We would ask that you proceed as expeditiously as possible.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:43 pm
New York, N.Y., January 27, 2023 – Allegations have recently been made related to gain of function and directed evolution research at Pfizer and the company would like to set the record straight.

In the ongoing development of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research. Working with collaborators, we have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern. This work is undertaken once a new variant of concern has been identified by public health authorities. This research provides a way for us to rapidly assess the ability of an existing vaccine to induce antibodies that neutralize a newly identified variant of concern.
Now I will dig into the nitty gritty of what Pfizer is saying to show that they lack transparency.

First, they don't address anything their employee (Jordon Walker) has said in this statement. Jordon Walker said Pfizer is actively working to create new variants within their facilities.

Next Pfizer goes on to deny "in the ongoing development of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine" that they have conducted gain of function "research". Yet they go on to say that they have conducted "research" where they apparently, using the original virus, which they presumably have copies of in their labs, then insert the spike protein from "new variants of concern" presumably by downloading the genetic sequence of the new variant which has been discovered and sequenced elsewhere, then synthesize the spike protein of the new variant in their lab and stick it into the original virus to test the efficacy of their existing vaccines against that. Therefore, the "research" is the testing and not the synthesis of the new variant in the lab, which technically could have a "gain of function" depending on the characteristics of the spike protein of the "new variant of concern".

All of which is pretty useless in addressing the specific allegations Jordon Walker made.

There is a third observation that should have been added to what was initially said. I think many who haven't been in the corporate workforce for some time would find it hard to believe Pfizer would actually hire Jordon Walker and, based on that bias, would believe the Project Veritas video is probably a hoax. That was addressed a few pages back just hours before the Project Veritas video was released:
Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Jan 25, 2023 12:38 pm
Does the best person get the job? No.

And it's gotten much worse since this article was written in 1987. I think nowadays the standard is for 9s to hire only 5s or less.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

guest 3569

Post by guest 3569 »

I am not worried about vaccines. I worry about the POCs in the streets who are about to lose life support. They are far too ignorant to understand what is happening. There are intellectually incapable of it. However, the center gives way, they will react the way they always, with murderous violence and destruction. I worry about that, not the effects of a vaccine which I personally have not suffered from, nor do I know anyone who has died from. I know a lot of good people who have been victims of crime in Western cities.

tim

Post by tim »

Robert Malone posted a great article about how this leak will be covered up. Damage control is already working on it.

https://rwmalonemd.substack.com/p/pfize ... tas-expose
Pfizer Responses to Veritas Expose
A Primer on Modern Crisis Management when you can control Google, Corporate Media, and have virtually unlimited Social Media assets
People are hitting Google like crazy with queries regarding Jordon Walker, Pfizer and Veritas. As they did when I said “mass formation psychosis” on Rogan #1757, Google manually interferes with the searches, returning wishy washy “these results are changing rapidly” screens instead of actual links. So, now we have a pretty clear smoking gun involving collusion between Pfizer and Google to suppress the story. Then everything, anything, having to do with Jordon Walker, MD gets memory holed. Wiped from the internet, including the Wayback machine. And then the chaos agents, bots and trolls descend on all social media channels. Sowing doubt that Jordon Walker is even a real person. Floating paranoid conspiracy theories that this is all a big deep-fake set up of Veritas, O’Keefe and myself. Which of course get amplified by the usual actors. Now THAT is an example of Fifth Gen Warfare power! And by the way, I gently advise that readers who were aware of this as it was happening set a check-bit in their brains on the names of those chaos agents who actively promoted this false narrative. Some show the signs of true controlled opposition, and some appear to have been acting as pollinating bees. By their actions you will know them. My advice, if you were one of the bees, is to own up and clearly acknowledge the documentation demonstrating that this Pfizer nightmare is real.

The following day, as promised, Veritas drops another amazing video in which James O’Keefe confronts Jordon Walker in some New York city eatery, and Dr. Walker comes unglued for all the world to see (I think that is about the kindest description possible). Veritas provides more documentation that Walker is/was, as advertised, a senior Pfizer employee with global Director-level responsibilities relating to their mRNA vaccine portfolio.
Which brings us to Friday night. Dogs wake me up at midnight, and I find that Pfizer legal has finally dropped a response at 8:00 PM EST Friday night. Again, classic textbook timing. Designed to bypass the Friday PM news cycle and more importantly to give Wall Street maximal time to digest the news before opening bell next Monday.

These guys are professional grade. To recap, they have shut Google searches down, memory holed/scrubbed the internet, deployed an army of bots, trolls and chaos agents to cause confusion and doubt on social media, and almost completely suppressed any coverage of the story by the many corporate media outlets that they have been pumping money into over the last three years. Payback time.

And in the face of all of this, still the social media chaos agents persist with their work, claiming that since they are unable to find the actual Pfizer document primary source which others have found and screen shot, this is all fake news. Are they paid and nefarious or just “dull” and incompetent? Hard to differentiate between those two options. But when all the vectors of their words and actions repeatedly point in the same direction, then it gets hard to make the case against nefarious intent. That said, their seeming incompetence and apparent dependency on Google providing the confirmation of their bias provides another practical fifth gen. warfare schooling lesson. For the rest of you, can you just bypass Google searching on this topic please? I use Brave, but there are many others. When trying to triangulate truth these days, it is often useful to employ multiple different search engines.

For the record, here is the link to Pfizer corporate with the legal statement. There. Can we please all just tell the chaos agents to go pound sand, hit “Block” for those accounts on Twitter, GETTR, GAB, Truth Social, Instagram etc. and move on now?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:10 pm
Project Veritas released an interview with a Pfizer executive where they tricked him in to bragging about gain of function research they are doing and the fact that they are using directed evolution to create strains of covid that they then can have vaccines ready for, therefore milking the "cash cow" they have had a hand in creating. I'm sure everyone is aware of this who has been following the topic and there is nothing new in my post thus far.
When something as simple and readily observable such as what the definition of a woman is can be changed, the definition of a more complex process like gain of function can easily be altered.

The people who let biological men compete in female sports and use female restrooms can't understand that gain of function is still gain of function even if Pfizer calls its directed evolution.

When people became indifferent or accepted the idea that there are more then 2 genders is when I knew the Dark Age arrived.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:30 pm
If at this point this forum does not admit that everything that I/we have said about covid is obviously true, it's even more sad. Re-read my or tim's posts if you want to see how long ago myself, tim and others have stated the obvious truth. Again, this was the biggest blindspot for most geopolitical analysts that I've seen in a long time, maybe ever, and it is settled at this point.
Its interesting to watch people slowly waking up.

Scott Adams, Dilbert creator, has admitted he was wrong on the mRNA injections.

https://twitter.com/ScottAdamsSays/stat ... 6844321792

He seems to be trying to argue that those who didn't fall for the lies just got lucky.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

No, Project Veritas Video Doesn’t Prove Pfizer Is Mutating Covid-19, Who Is Jordon Trishton Walker?
Jan 28, 2023,12:59pm EST
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... on-walker/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:49 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:10 pm
The telltale signs that corporate psychopaths exhibit when describing how they injure and kill for profit. I've seen this several times and have described it three times in this forum that I can recall. What you will see when these psychopaths describe the processes by which they injure and kill is they will become very excited and animated, as if they are going into some kind of trance or drug induced high. As they describe how what they are doing is injuring and killing without admitting it directly, it will also be stated in some way that it is very profitable to do so. Finally, they will let out a hearty laugh.
This is the best example I can find in the archives where I witnessed and documented behavior that nearly corresponded to the behavior seen in the Project Veritas video above.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:30 pm
...I recall a very similar situation where a large consumer products company was secretly putting formaldehyde in their products and not disclosing it. I questioned them about it and the exec laughed. He said they do it "because it's cheap".

Most normal people ... would not put carcinogens into products people spray in their homes unknowingly. But a substantial number of corporate executives will do those things and I've seen it first hand.
The ‘No More Tears’ Shampoo, Now With No Formaldehyde
https://www.nytimes.com/2014/01/18/busi ... ducts.html

This article is now behind a paywall and I can't read it, but I read it at one time. There's no better article I'm aware of describing formaldehyde in this baby shampoo than this one. In this case (Johnson & Johnson Baby Shampoo) the company was adding quaternium-15 to the shampoo rather that directly adding formaldehyde. When the quaternium-15 interacted with chemicals in the shampoo, formaldehyde was released into the solution in low concentrations and that was what was used as the preservative for this baby shampoo.

In the case I described above in 2019, which is a different company but still a major household name, the company was directly adding formaldehyde to household consumer products at levels slightly below the MSDS reporting level of 0.1%. Legally, they could do this and not list it on the label. One time they got caught exceeding the 0.1% level in a shampoo. Around 2009, some nonprofits discovered the formaldehyde in baby shampoo and other household consumer products and this company was caught by them too and ended up removing formaldehyde from their products due to public pressure.

aeden

Post by aeden »

H the children still do not understand nothing will be done.
You are able to see what was and we had to do to survive from printing PPE to available treatments.
Currently the 7000 patients under the scope of dedicated souls from implacable evil on so many levels.
Pray for yourself since it is clear they worship darkness.
Into the march sweeps and also into july it will core focus who and how they are pulling back in demographics to spending.
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=2&p=49888&hilit=CRISPR#p49888
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJhFz9jaoM0
thread: CRISPR

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jan 29, 2023 12:37 pm
Around 2009, some nonprofits discovered the formaldehyde in baby shampoo and other household consumer products and this company was caught by them too and ended up removing formaldehyde from their products due to public pressure.
By the way, I called one of these nonprofits in 2009 (one that was tangentially involved) and said if you go to your grocery store and get some X, Y, and Z for testing and you will find formaldehyde in those products too.