Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by Guest »

aeden wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:55 am
Being liquid enough to buy after the crash will assure fresh Hamburg from the young bulls that sprinted into this clear current maelstrom
as the dumb money indicator screams at them.
Buying houses in the new Zimbabwe is not a good investment.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Trained in the neo-Kantian tradition with Ernst Cassirer and immersed in the work of the phenomenologists Edmund Husserl and Martin Heidegger, Strauss later focused his research on the Greek texts of Plato and Aristotle, retracing their interpretation through medieval Islamic and Jewish philosophy and encouraging the application of those ideas to contemporary political theory.

Strauss ---> Herbert Storing ---> Murray Dry ---> Suzanna Sherry

The basis of the project of the Tavistock Institute was explained by Round Tabler, Lord Bertrand Russell, is considered one of the founders of analytic philosophy along with his predecessor Gottlob Frege and his protégé Ludwig Wittgenstein, and is widely held to be one of the twentieth century's premier logicians. Russell offered a revealing glimpse into Frankfurt School’s mass social engineering efforts, in his 1951 book, The Impact of Science on Society: The actual thread is - The alliance theory.

As it was put clearly before. A bent of mind contrary to the Book and the Letter.

8.5 percent of all EU and G7 companies have actually left Russia, according to research from the University of St. Gallen
and the IMD business school in Lausanne, Switzerland.

Are you moving to Switzerland?

The ratio of national debt to gross domestic product of Zimbabwe was forecast to continuously decrease between
2022 and 2027 by in total 41.2 percentage points.

They are just killing for tax and profit harvesters. Evil

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Ecosophy, it really varies from city to city, from suburb to suburb, and from rural area to rural area. Some small cities and large towns close to decent farmland will do well; some suburbs that used to be independent towns may well become independent towns again; rural areas that are out of the way of future war zones may be fine — but it’s hard to say. A smallholding on the edge of a town may well be a good plan, but don’t try to grow all your own food — you’ll do better if you learn a skilled trade and use the income to buy bulk crops like grains and potatoes, while growing vegetables and raising small livestock yourself. (That was the way to a comfortable life in preindustrial times.)
https://www.ecosophia.net/january-2023- ... ment-93336
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Hard to get them to understand the ESG actually reroutes carbon to the enemy inputs.
The Port was bankrupted to support coal to China while the BLM idiots burned their own Citys.

The proposals involved transporting coal through the Columbia River Gorge by rail from the open pit mines of the
Powder River Basin in Wyoming and Montana to terminals in Washington and British Columbia for export to Asia.

Rerouted anyways. https://www.eia.gov/coal/production/qua ... 3p01p1.pdf

The idiots here have enough natural gas to compensate with the current tech and support needs.
They are choking it off as a waste product to raise tax is the only game.
I got the usual reply. Fuck you we do not care prices must go up since my retirement is here and so much acrimony.
I asked for tie in to finish the last thirty miles so the east coast does not freeze to death as they bitch about cost and brown shirts unleashed on
taxpayers. Looting operation both ways. Product carbon shipped out and price up for revenue harvesters locally as inflation targeting.
Meanwhile the economic catastrophe is moving in given the huge sums of money that the United States borrows to pay for its financial obligations
as the swamp demsheviks beg the broken for election money. Priceless.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Dec 08, 2022 1:26 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:14 pm
A Dark Age (which the world is now irreversibly entering into)...

Michigan was already in a dark age when I was there in 1979. Wisconsin entered a dark age in the mid 1990s and most of the rest of the upper midwest probably did around that time. Oregon and Washington probably entered a dark age in 2020. California is in a dark age but it's harder to guess when it happened. I've lived in Texas since 2005. Texas still hasn't entered a dark age.
South Austin business owner pleads for help after uptick in attacks from homeless encampment

The owner of Headspace Salon said it usually takes Austin police over an hour to arrive, even though the attacks are still active.

AUSTIN, Texas — A South Austin business owner says aggressive people experiencing homelessness and slow police response times make it hard to keep the business open.

Laura North, the owner of Headspace Salon and Co-op, is calling for Austin police to respond quicker to active attacks and asking the City of Austin to move faster in finding housing for the homeless.

"I wanted to still have a heartbeat in South Austin and kind of keep old Austin alive," North said.

In 2019, North opened Headspace Salon and Co-op, making sure the inside embodied the warmth of Austin. But it's what's outside the business that North has grown cold toward.

"We have men hiding in the bushes waiting for us to leave work at night," North said. "We've been threatened with rape, with murder."

There's a large homeless camp next to the salon, with tents scattered under the highway near Ben White Boulevard and Pack Saddle Pass.

North said some of the people living there have gotten extremely aggressive.

"[One man] took giant rocks and smashed our plumbing cleanout lines, just started smashing them to smithereens," North said. "He was throwing rocks at clients, at staff."

The latest attack was caught on camera on Monday. You can see a man pull a pole out of the ground, walk over to the salon and act as if he is going to smash the window.

"We'll call them 15 to 20 times before police arrive," North said. "At that time, we kind of just barricade ourselves inside and just hope that they show up before something really bad happens."

The Austin Police Department told KVUE that officers responded to a "trespass urgent" call in the area of Pack Saddle Pass on Jan. 19. Police said the call came in at 5:17 p.m. and, once on scene, officers issued a "criminal trespass notice." The investigation remains ongoing.

North said it usually takes Austin police over an hour to arrive, even though the attacks are still active.

"We have known that this area has a big challenge," said Ryan Alter, Austin City Council member for District 5.

Alter is the council member for this area. He said the Texas Department of Transportation cleans this camp frequently, but it quickly returns.

He said he's made creating an improved housing plan his top priority.

"Let's actually have a safe place where you can not only be but [also] receive services to actually start putting yourself on a path to housing," Alter said.

It's a promise that North has heard from City leaders since day one. Right now, she is just hoping for quicker response times from APD, at the least.

"It's gotten so violent and unsafe for all of us that we just need police support," North said. "Honestly, if it's going to carry on this way, I would just feel a lot better knowing that there was 24/7 police support around here where they would show up in five minutes, opposed to an hour."

North said she's lost clients and employees, and she fears her business is next.

"I don't feel safe here," she said. "I don't feel safe asking other people to show up to work here. I feel bad for clients that have to experience [this], and if something's not done, then we'll have to make a really hard choice."

Austin's Homeless Strategy Division spokesperson didn't tell KVUE if there's a specific plan to relocate people from this particular camp.
https://www.kvue.com/article/news/local ... 7ea09982c2

Saw 3 New York license plates last week. As these influences move in and take over, it is inevitable that Texas will fall too. These influences WANT a dark age. It's all they know and understand.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 9:36 am
Don't expect this forecast to sober up Wall Street any time soon.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:08 am
I'm a bit short from an average of 3995 on the S&P. I'm operating as if the S&P will move somewhat higher, but the stock market likes to turn down on the 26th of the month sometimes.
The stock market did just about what I expected it to do today. It came down and tested unchanged, was unable to reverse, then turned around and went to a new high for this year, closing at 4060. I'm a little more short, now averaged in at 4005.

The only short term hope for the bears is a gap down tomorrow. Not likely.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:03 am
I drew the excess out Friday and took it back down to the baseline. I don't have any positions now but have a couple strategies in mind for my next attempt to be a winner in the lottery economy. Paying close attention to and understanding manipulation and fraud seems to be my best strategy lately for cashing in on the lottery economy. I may show some examples as they come up. There was a good one on Friday; well, probably more than one but one that I saw.

Below is my updated equity curve after the yearly high close today. Manipulation and fraud rule the stock market and lottery economy and nothing is real or has been real for at least 14 years.

I've been holding my own as the market rises, for now.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

"Saw 3 New York license plates last week. As these influences move in and take over, it is inevitable that Texas will fall too. These influences WANT a dark age. It's all they know and understand."
Very interesting. They seem to prefer areas not already ruined and with some remaining good qualities. Then they ruin it. Maybe you should have a plan to escape before it's too late.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jan 26, 2023 7:17 pm
"Saw 3 New York license plates last week. As these influences move in and take over, it is inevitable that Texas will fall too. These influences WANT a dark age. It's all they know and understand."
Very interesting. They seem to prefer areas not already ruined and with some remaining good qualities. Then they ruin it. Maybe you should have a plan to escape before it's too late.

My plan has been something like this:
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:02 pm
Given that there is no functional national government, someone can look to the lower levels and make their decisions based on that. If a functional state government is desired, based on my observation and experience, Texas has one. If a functional state government is not desired, someone can either look to having a functional local government or no functional government at all. I would like to live where there is a functional state government, for now, and have been in Texas for 17 years. Once things go completely to hell in a handbag, I think it would be better to be in a place that has as little government as possible at the state and local level.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 1:11 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:02 pm
I would like to live where there is a functional state government, for now, and have been in Texas for 17 years. Once things go completely to hell in a handbag, I think it would be better to be in a place that has as little government as possible at the state and local level.

https://bigthink.com/strange-maps/hutte ... h-america/
When I moved to Texas in 2005, I thought there would be a plateau for about 10 years before the collapse into the dark age, then I would move to the Dakotas, Montana, or Idaho. The post about the Hutterite colonies was to show that I think they have the right idea. Probably they know more than me about the where, actually.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

They probably found good, affordable farmland that's far enough away from the pollution of society. Those areas get too cold in the winter for me except the WA locations. The time for relocation is ripe at present, it hard to move and get settled in a world of chaos and war. I'm actively making the move but it's hard and I hope to have time to get situated while we still have everything available to do it relatively easily. But I think we're hanging over the edge and collapse is accelerating quickly. Go long do you think we have?