Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

aeden

Re: Higgenbotham's Dark Age Hovel

Post by aeden »

Check for aurum infection as its recording IP addresses, unique identifier numbers, operating systems, browser information, URLs visited, pages viewed, search queries entered, and other software and hardware information. Indication are its not from the states to what is currently seen.

Get enough actual supplies and understand what H is saying and how to do it. As we did when we lost power for three days we kept a modest list
to get to three weeks next time, and now we are over three months and now roughly 300 days.
Your still living luxury asking as the homeless are still carrying cell phones. Farmer logic 3 days to 3 weeks rounded to 20 days as 3 weeks to 3 months rounded to 80 days. We are past 300 days and we live modest and below are means over time.

Mentioned was they invested 780 million in the third phase for monomers and the local reply was derpa derpa to what is going on right under there nose.
https://www.opportunitylouisiana.gov/le ... -expansion
Trades are making bank and will for some time. The welders with electrical are picking up work without issue. Shop code welders are busy.
Work is not an issue just bish brats not paying attention is.
Insourcing was modeled as we indicated for just what is right now. Ziehan has some material worth the time to look up also.
BISH is the issue as before and read up on 4th Ghost recon sanity routes also for fun watching the zootards useful and cherful idiots.
We will pick up some more 90 day tbill if/then on the FED next Jpow meeting.
I will view H as do you have 4 years of cash map.
The 9 of 9 map indicates the spx is going to struggle into mid week.
Learn to weld as the learn to code are wiped clean.
Last edited by aeden on Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Project Veritas released an interview with a Pfizer executive where they tricked him in to bragging about gain of function research they are doing and the fact that they are using directed evolution to create strains of covid that they then can have vaccines ready for, therefore milking the "cash cow" they have had a hand in creating. I'm sure everyone is aware of this who has been following the topic and there is nothing new in my post thus far. Zero Hedge reported today that youtube removed one of the afore-mentioned videos and that Pfizer issued a response. This is the only video I've seen and it is apparently a summary which is still up on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLE_3JElSNs

All that I want to comment on is contained in this video. In my opinion, Project Veritas did a masterful job in demonstrating two things in this video:

1. The telltale signs that corporate psychopaths exhibit when describing how they injure and kill for profit. I've seen this several times and have described it three times in this forum that I can recall. What you will see when these psychopaths describe the processes by which they injure and kill is they will become very excited and animated, as if they are going into some kind of trance or drug induced high. As they describe how what they are doing is injuring and killing without admitting it directly, it will also be stated in some way that it is very profitable to do so. Finally, they will let out a hearty laugh. This can be seen starting at 0:39 of the video https://youtu.be/BLE_3JElSNs?t=39 where he says, "Because some of the times there are mutations that pop up that we are not prepared for like the delta and omnicron and things like that so who knows? I mean, either way it's going to be cash cow. Covid will probably be a cash cow for us for awhile going forward." Followed by a hearty laugh.

2. What it takes to change the behavior of a corporate psychopath, or any psychopath. I've stated before in this forum that there is only one thing that will change the behavior of a psychopath. Trying to explain to them that what they are doing is morally wrong will not. The one and only thing that will change the behavior of a psychopath is showing the psychopath the equivalent of, "If you don't stop doing this to me (or others), I will smash your fucking head in with a hammer." That is the only thing that will get the attention of a psychopath and it's the only thing a psychopath understands. At the end of the video, watch how the psychopath's behavior changes when Project Veritas shows him the instruments of torture that they have used.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:10 pm
Project Veritas released an interview with a Pfizer executive where they tricked him in to bragging about gain of function research they are doing and the fact that they are using directed evolution to create strains of covid that they then can have vaccines ready for, therefore milking the "cash cow" they have had a hand in creating. I'm sure everyone is aware of this who has been following the topic and there is nothing new in my post thus far. Zero Hedge reported today that youtube removed one of the afore-mentioned videos and that Pfizer issued a response. This is the only video I've seen and it is apparently a summary which is still up on youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLE_3JElSNs

All that I want to comment on is contained in this video. In my opinion, Project Veritas did a masterful job in demonstrating two things in this video:

1. The telltale signs that corporate psychopaths exhibit when describing how they injure and kill for profit. I've seen this several times and have described it three times in this forum that I can recall. What you will see when these psychopaths describe the processes by which they injure and kill is they will become very excited and animated, as if they are going into some kind of trance or drug induced high. As they describe how what they are doing is injuring and killing without admitting it directly, it will also be stated in some way that it is very profitable to do so. Finally, they will let out a hearty laugh. This can be seen starting at 0:39 of the video https://youtu.be/BLE_3JElSNs?t=39 where he says, "Because some of the times there are mutations that pop up that we are not prepared for like the delta and omnicron and things like that so who knows? I mean, either way it's going to be cash cow. Covid will probably be a cash cow for us for awhile going forward." Followed by a hearty laugh.

2. What it takes to change the behavior of a corporate psychopath, or any psychopath. I've stated before in this forum that there is only one thing that will change the behavior of a psychopath. Trying to explain to them that what they are doing is morally wrong will not. The one and only thing that will change the behavior of a psychopath is showing the psychopath the equivalent of, "If you don't stop doing this to me (or others), I will smash your fucking head in with a hammer." That is the only thing that will get the attention of a psychopath and it's the only thing a psychopath understands. At the end of the video, watch how the psychopath's behavior changes when Project Veritas shows him the instruments of torture that they have used.
Exactly. And these prostitutes (this gay boy was among the lower rungs) are those who are carrying out the orders of the higher, unknown decision makers, in order to get paid (thus prostitutes). They also enjoy "status" by being rich and "someone important", indifferent to others entirely - completely selfish.

If at this point this forum does not admit that everything that I/we have said about covid is obviously true, it's even more sad. Re-read my or tim's posts if you want to see how long ago myself, tim and others have stated the obvious truth. Again, this was the biggest blindspot for most geopolitical analysts that I've seen in a long time, maybe ever, and it is settled at this point.

John

Post by John »

Saturday, January 28th, 2023.

I heard this report on Tucker Carlson on Thursday evening. I thought it sounded fishy to me. so on Friday I contacted someone I know who works at Pfizer . that person did some of his own investigating, including checking the corporate directory and some other things, and he said that the claim was a hoax. he said that there is no executive by the name Jordan Walker and there never has been, although there is a low level manufacturing employee by that name. he added that there are many hoaxes all the time on the internet, which is not surprising given some of the things I've read in posts in this forum.

it's obvious that neither project veritas nor Tucker Carlson staff made any effort to check out the report. at the very least, they could have determined fairly quickly that there was no executive by that name. in my opinion, project veritas was punked, and Tucker Carlson , who seems to believe all kinds of nonsense , fell for it too.

my own view is as follows. I would hope that Pfizer is developing, gain of function technology in some lab somewhere, and not because they want to milk some cash cow. The Chinese Communists are definitely developing such technology, and they have every intention of using it to eradicate as many Americans as they can. so it's a matter of national security and survival of America that an American company develop the same technology, and learne how to defeat it, possibly with new vaccines.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:10 pm
The telltale signs that corporate psychopaths exhibit when describing how they injure and kill for profit. I've seen this several times and have described it three times in this forum that I can recall. What you will see when these psychopaths describe the processes by which they injure and kill is they will become very excited and animated, as if they are going into some kind of trance or drug induced high. As they describe how what they are doing is injuring and killing without admitting it directly, it will also be stated in some way that it is very profitable to do so. Finally, they will let out a hearty laugh.
This is the best example I can find in the archives where I witnessed and documented behavior that nearly corresponded to the behavior seen in the Project Veritas video above.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:30 pm
...I recall a very similar situation where a large consumer products company was secretly putting formaldehyde in their products and not disclosing it. I questioned them about it and the exec laughed. He said they do it "because it's cheap".

Most normal people ... would not put carcinogens into products people spray in their homes unknowingly. But a substantial number of corporate executives will do those things and I've seen it first hand.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 7:48 pm

I heard this report on Tucker Carlson on Thursday evening. I thought it sounded fishy to me. so on Friday I contacted someone I know who works at Pfizer . that person did some of his own investigating, including checking the corporate directory and some other things, and he said that the claim was a hoax. he said that there is no executive by the name Jordan Walker and there never has been, although there is a low level manufacturing employee by that name. he added that there are many hoaxes all the time on the internet, which is not surprising given some of the things I've read in posts in this forum.

it's obvious that neither project veritas nor Tucker Carlson staff made any effort to check out the report. at the very least, they could have determined fairly quickly that there was no executive by that name. in my opinion, project veritas was punked, and Tucker Carlson , who seems to believe all kinds of nonsense , fell for it too.

my own view is as follows. I would hope that Pfizer is developing, gain a function research and some lab somewhere, and not because they want to milk some cash The Chinese Communists are definitely developing such technology, and they have every intention of using it to eradicate as many Americans as they can. so it's a matter of national security and survival of America that an American company develop the same technology, and learned how to defeat it, possibly with new vaccines.
That was my opinion at first. But I've done some looking around and have come to the conclusion that the report is accurate. Besides the usual Internet scuttlebutt which, in my opinion, tilts in favor of it being true, two US senators are getting involved and Pfizer has issued a response in which they do not deny that this individual worked for Pfizer or any of the claims this individual made. Besides that fact that, in my experience, it rings entirely true, as above.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

In its statement, Pfizer did not dispute that Dr. Jordon Walker, who told a Project Veritas journalist that Pfizer is exploring how to “mutate” the COVID-19 virus, was or is a Pfizer employee.

Professional profiles for Walker, which have since been taken down, listed him as a director of messenger RNA research at the company. Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine utilizes messenger RNA. The profiles also listed a Pfizer email address, and an email sent to that address did not bounce back. A receptionist at Pfizer on Thursday also told The Epoch Times that Walker had an internal company profile, but a different receptionist on Friday said there was no listing for the doctor, indicating he might have been terminated after the comments were made public.
https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/pfiz ... e-covid-19

John

Post by John »

Yes, the zero hedge article makes a lot more sense than the hysterical accusations that Pfizer is developing dangerous technology because they are psychopaths hungry for profits. The article points out that the military wants this technology developed, and I would hope so.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 8:14 pm

Yes, the zero hedge article makes a lot more sense than the hysterical accusations that Pfizer is developing dangerous technology because they are psychopaths hungry for profits. The article points out that the military wants this technology developed, and I would hope so.
Pfizer's response is basically a non-response. While the zero hedge article says it is a lengthy response, it's not really. The meat of the response is below. The rest of it is just repetition of old information. All they do is deny they are conducting gain of function or directed evolution research, in conflict with what their own employee is saying. There's no reference I can find in the article or in Pfizer's response that the military wants this technology developed, although we know the military does want the mRNA vaccine technology developed. However, that doesn't have much to do with what their employee was discussing. Their response only describes what Pfizer does when a new covid variant is found.

Nobody is hysterical. It's Pfizer's employee who is hysterical, both in his wild-eyed descriptions of how much money the company is going to make creating new variants and his reactions to being caught on tape. If he was making up lies, that is for Pfizer to explain.
New York, N.Y., January 27, 2023 – Allegations have recently been made related to gain of function and directed evolution research at Pfizer and the company would like to set the record straight.

In the ongoing development of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, Pfizer has not conducted gain of function or directed evolution research. Working with collaborators, we have conducted research where the original SARS-CoV-2 virus has been used to express the spike protein from new variants of concern. This work is undertaken once a new variant of concern has been identified by public health authorities. This research provides a way for us to rapidly assess the ability of an existing vaccine to induce antibodies that neutralize a newly identified variant of concern. We then make this data available through peer reviewed scientific journals and use it as one of the steps to determine whether a vaccine update is required.

In addition, to meet U.S. and global regulatory requirements for our oral treatment, PAXLOVID™, Pfizer undertakes in vitro work (e.g., in a laboratory culture dish) to identify potential resistance mutations to nirmatrelvir, one of PAXLOVID’s two components. With a naturally evolving virus, it is important to routinely assess the activity of an antiviral. Most of this work is conducted using computer simulations or mutations of the main protease–a non-infectious part of the virus. In a limited number of cases when a full virus does not contain any known gain of function mutations, such virus may be engineered to enable the assessment of antiviral activity in cells. In addition, in vitro resistance selection experiments are undertaken in cells incubated with SARS-CoV-2 and nirmatrelvir in our secure Biosafety level 3 (BSL3) laboratory to assess whether the main protease can mutate to yield resistant strains of the virus. It is important to note that these studies are required by U.S. and global regulators for all antiviral products and are carried out by many companies and academic institutions in the U.S. and around the world.

Fact-based information rooted in sound science is vitally important to overcoming the COVID-19 pandemic and Pfizer remains committed to transparency and helping alleviate the devastating burden of this disease.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Your query was time stamped to the initial data fragility reference.
It was directed to the maps at scripps for structures.
The answer is from that strucure it did help on the monoclonal treatment in that build only.
I will recheck the date as I watching my Wife die and we found treatment for the variant.
The oximeter was purchased in early 2020 as indicated since it was understood what initally
was from China and basically hit Detroit as Shumer was telling we are racists.
We lost freinds and coworkers. Yes it mutated and we provided real time chemical signatures
from space from the incinerators and the inital fatality rate of 20.8 percent in that cluster study
before the iron wall fell on them. I do not think we need to recheck our time stamps here.

thread: We saved who we could then.

Synthesized peptides is the mapping seen and treated and untreated by the rule 4 and avarice cult.
It may be a good idea to reread goodsell from scripps on mapping models also.
Do not waste your time talking to us. We are training yours above room temp only now since
its life and death. It simply upsets them we understand the science and had the tools on that level also.

They left us to die.
Last edited by aeden on Sun Jan 29, 2023 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.