and their rivals CJNG the biggest threats

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... drugs.html

Scoop: Leaked HHS docs spotlight Biden's child migrant dilemma

https://www.axios.com/biden-child-migra ... 17914.html

Biden Risks Border Crisis as Migrant Kids Fill Up Shelters

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... p-shelters

Biden’s Unnecessary Border Crisis

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/ ... sis-473412

Biden administration 'lied to the American people' about border crisis: Ex-Border chief

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens ... der-crisis

Scoop: Biden briefing calls for 20,000 child migrant beds

https://www.axios.com/biden-immigration ... c1189.html

Cool Breeze

Re: Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:42 pm
** 04-Mar-2021 World View: More Neanderthal thinking from the corrupt Stalinist Democrats
Bob Butler wrote:
Thu Mar 04, 2021 12:25 pm
> Neanderthal thinking? Biden used the phrase recently. I don’t know
> if it was anything but a throwaway line at the Republican habit of
> taking no precautions against the virus. MSNBC asks why adopt
> habits which would kill you just as the COVID finish line is
> becoming visible? It seems a very poor choice to me too, though I
> suspect using the phrase is somewhat unfair to the Neanderthals.
I don't buy any of this crap. Biden is 78 years old. He grew up in a
KKK-Democrat community, with people still alive who remembered the
Civil War and were still absolutely infuriated that the Republican Abe
Lincoln had freed the slaves, and where it was common to refer to
blacks as "Neanderthals." In fact, I even vaguely remember a news
show from the 50s where that subject was discussed. I don't remember
who was speaking, but I assume they were KKK-Democrats. And of course
Biden was a great admirer of Robert Byrd who was a KKK-Democrat as a
Grand Kleagle or Grand Beagle or something like that, and Biden was
undoubtedly surrounded by lots of Grand Geegles.

So when the doddering Biden uses the phrase "Neanderthan thinking" to
describe the people of Texas, then it has a very special meaning to
him from his childhood. There are lots of words he could have used to
describe to describe the people of Texas. He could have accused them
of "Deplorable thinking," for example. But when he accused them of
"Neanderthal thinking," he must have been thinking of something more,
and I believe he was reacting to the fact that new reports this week
reveal that more blacks and Latinos are supporting Republicans, and
there are a lot of those in Texas.

And this occurred just after the Amazon component of the corrupt
Stalinist Democratic regime banned Clarence Thomas in a new "High-Tech
Lynching," which was totally ridiculous because it was during Black
History month.

If you want to know what's going on, just look at this picture:

• Clarence Thomas, his wife Virginia Thomas, and Anita Hill.

One look at that picture and you can see what's going on.

Black women are FURIOUS when a black man marries a white woman, since
that means that there's one less black man to marry, and it means to
black women that he considers white women to be superior to black
women. Just do an internet search, and you'll find plenty of stuff
online that discusses this.

And of course Democrats are still FURIOUS that Republicans freed the
slaves, and that Clarence Thomas is a black man that they can't
control. When Thomas accused the Democrats of a "High Tech Lynching,"
he was specifically alluding to black men who were falsely charged
with raping a white woman and then were lynched and hung from a tree:
> "This is not a closed room. There was an FBI
> investigation. This is not an opportunity to talk about difficult
> matters privately or in a closed environment. This is a
> circus. It's a national disgrace.

> And from my standpoint as a black American, as far as I'm
> concerned, it is a high-tech lynching for uppity blacks who in any
> way deign to think for themselves, to do for themselves, to have
> different ideas, and it is a message that unless you kowtow to an
> old order, this is what will happen to you. You will be lynched,
> destroyed, caricatured by a committee of the U.S. -- U.S. Senate,
> rather than hung from a tree."
None of this is surprising. The vile things that Democrats said about
Tea Partiers during the Obama administration are now gathering steam
in the form of the corrupt Stalinist Democratic regime attacks not
only on Trump supporters, but also on blacks and Latinos. And that's
on the same path as the Nazis, as described in Hannah Arendt's book on
the history of Nazi Germany.
100% correct.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

The phrase ‘War on Drugs’ was invented in the 1970s by Nixon. It is not a crisis, but a steady state.

Trump and Obama faces similar child care crises. Biden is just trying to handle things in a more humane manner. Trump’s brutality towards children going away is causing an uptick which in hindsight should be predicted.

These are not sudden changes.

John

Post by John »

** 07-Mar-2021 World View: Biden's imaginary Open Borders crisis

Biden Immigration Changes Raise Hopes, Concerns on US-Mexico Border

https://www.voanews.com/usa/immigration ... ico-border

Biden administration rushes to accommodate border surge, with few
signs of plans to contain it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national ... story.html

Sen. Johnson to Harris Faulkner: Biden's open-border policies creating 'disaster'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden- ... en-johnson

*** Update:

Biden created his own 'kids in cages' crisis by reversing Trump's diplomacy

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opin ... -diplomacy

Why do Jewish groups no longer care about ‘kids in cages’?

https://www.jns.org/opinion/why-do-jewi ... -in-cages/

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Yes, the border is a problem. No, it is not a crisis, a sudden bringing to a head of a critical problem. Perhaps moving away from Trump's cruelty has returned the situation to an earlier state, but are you in favor of cruelty to children?

At any rate, immigration reform is on the list, but there have been higher priorities obstructed by the senate. Cabinet approvals are underway. Red violence is still waiting on a new head of the Justice Department. The stimulus bill is through the Senate. I believe it would be prudent to move on structural racism before the weather turns warmer and the protest season resumes. By maintaining the party line rather than Republicans doing what is popular the GOP are setting themselves up for a big fall in 2022. As the Big Lie fades, if they continue a party line rather than for the people attitude, they are going to force the end of the filibuster.

I note you have ignored the many other issues. I have to assume my points made and not contested?

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Hmm. So, the crisis can be ‘solved’ by being cruel enough to children. Separate families and put children in cages is the correct way to solve the immigration problem? Democrats can be attacked for their humanity?

And this is on immigration. I have not risen that to a crisis level problem. I have commonly listed COVID, the economic fallout of COVID, systematic racism and red violence as reaching that level. Global warming I am of mixed mind on. That one is too slow to be solved in a crisis. We can take steps, but that is going to be a long slow climb.

Anyway, you put a bunch of progressives in charge and they will look into other problems.

But these problems can say a lot about the red blue divide. The conservatives do not want to solve problems. They want small government, low taxes and the existing power structure. Rural people are more independent. They would rather solve things themselves than work as a team. With a lower population density, that makes some sense.

But from another angle, it is just selfishness. By shunning the COVID precautions they generate empty places at the family table. By not recognizing that you have to solve the bug in order to solve the economy, they have closed many a business and put many people into hardship. Racism hurts minorities. This is the problem, xenophobia, getting a kick out of hurting people. Red violence. More of the same. Kicking people. Global warming. Selfishly putting off tomorrow’s problems. Sticking it to the kids.

Yes, that is part of Polyticks, part of the way blues view reds. They are just selfish and cruel to others. It is just they way they are.

John

Post by John »

** 07-Mar-2021 World View: Imaginary

In the past couple of days, I've shown how Biden has brought new
extreme levels of racism and race hatred into the White House,
and how Biden's Open Borders policies have created a growing
and explosive crisis on the southern border, with thousands
of kids in cages by April or May.

Those were new issues. In previous weeks I've discussed the old
issues. I've shown how there's a corrupt Stalinist Democrat regime
censoring 74 million Tea Partiers and Trump supporters, how there's
massive evidence that the Democrats rigged the 2020 election, and so
forth.

Those facts have already been established. You don't even have a clue
what's going on in the world, since you get all your information from
highly censored sources, like CNN and MSNBC. So when you say
something is "imaginary," it just means that CNN and MSNBC have
censored it. But once I've established some facts, I have no
obligation to have to establish them again, just because you have no
idea what's going on and you declare them "imaginary." You don't even
know what's true and what's imaginary.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

I wondered a bit about the ‘Open Borders’ supposed policy. It turns out that it wasn’t Biden that created it at all. It was a Republican thing, a way of redefining the issues. They couldn’t debate changing the immigration laws in Congress. The Democrats controlled both houses and the White House. So, to get around the law of the land they invented a new public relations phrase for why they are against the law of the land. They could not change the law of the land so Trump tried to solve it by being cruel to children.

Domestic Xenophobia. Racism. Cruelty to the other. You are taking it further from being a theoretical tool to understand far away cultures to being a real tool for deterring this culture’s behavior.

Yes, switching to a less cruel to children approach will cause an increase of people applying for asylum under the laws of the land. I trust you do not intend to solve the immigration through cruelty to children?

https://www.cato.org/commentary/bidens- ... en-borders

Again, the best way of comparing the racist policies are comparing the Trump and Biden cabinets. Trump’s was all white male. The policy of racism reserves the best and most influential jobs for the oppressing group. Biden’s cabinet better reflects the population of the nation. You have come to call the throwing away of the glass ceiling racist. You have it backwards.

Again, the only Stalinist style political censorship is you. You cannot defend your scheme therefore you censor. I scrupulously follow the rules of the site, and still you censor, you politicize the position of moderator.

The various red sites get to blather on as usual, the only thing is that they will get fact checked to death. There is also movement by the social media companies to prevent use of their services to plan violence. Do you object to that? Are you an advocate of violence?

And lots of folks have been demonized by the opposition. Bushes, Clintons, Obamas…. A lot of them have got a lot of votes. Hillary did not trumpet her win of the popular vote, but went along with Obama’s traditional peaceful transition of power. Trump welcomed himself to the club. Don’t pretend he didn’t do things worthy of being demonized for.

Reagan? He was kind of hard to turn into a demon.

There is no evidence of massive voter fraud. Kindly give sources if you are promoting the Big Lie. Fifty to one? The harder you cling to the Big Lie the more I will call your claim to infallibility a joke.

You are antithetical to the facts. Conservative thought has collapsed in the past come the crisis heart. The crisis problems get solved. The solutions get set in stone in the high as grandly American. A regeneracy is underway to address the crisis problems. You are pretending the process is not going to happen again. The racist, anti-science do not solve the problem ideals of the unravelling are heading towards the dust bin of history. You can step inside the train or stand in front of it. Your choice. If you choose the latter, you will end up kinda flat.

John

Post by John »

** 07-Mar-2021 World View: Evidence of massive voter fraud
Bob Butler wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 2:44 pm
> There is no evidence of massive voter fraud.
In his January 6 speech, Donald Trump gave a lengthy description
of the many examples of massive election fraud:

-- Donald Trump Speech “Save America” Rally Transcript January 6
https://www.rev.com/blog/transcripts/do ... -january-6
(Rev.com, 6-Jan-2021)

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

There were attempts to enfranchise voter due to COVID making visits to the polls hazardous. I think that is what Trump is complaining about at 34:34. This is not voter fraud.

At 35:13 Trump objected to a unanimous state Supreme Court ruling that you could not arbitrarily disenfranchise people without notifying and giving recourse to the person being disenfranchised. This was justices from both parties. This was not voter fraud, it was to prevent arbitrary disenfranchisement.

At 36:35 Trump complains about people requesting ballots but dying before the date of the election. If they mailed back their vote before dying, it counted. This is not voter fraud.

On the job I occasionally was working out of state but my residence, taxes and voting was still though my home state of Massachusetts. At 37:05 Trump complained about this. This was not voter fraud.

There may have been something funny going on in the Pennsylvania nursing homes. You have to trust Pennsylvania to catch it. It apparently wasn’t caught. People perfectly capable is signing stuff had forms signed with an X. At 39:43 Trump perhaps rightly complained of this. But that doesn’t prove which party or candidate organized it.

At 41:48 Trump complained of suppression polls. If you say someone is down by a little, they will vote. If you say they are down by a lot, they might not bother. This is a way of influencing voting. It explains why some partisan poling companies are so out of line with the more legit polls. Voting fraud? Not really.

At 42:49 he complains that Twitter is censoring him. Possibly some truth. Not evidence of voter fraud.

At 44:39 he broadly complains of some congresspeople not agreeing with him. No evidence of voter fraud.

At 44:39 and 46:29 he complains of Wisconsin. The first article I came up with there had a bunch of ballots sent by the various towns being returned or delayed by the post office. This while Trump was trying to kibosh the post office. This wasn’t voter fraud, but it made it harder for Democratic voters to vote. This was forcing them to face the COVID infested poling places. Not quite Republican voter fraud if that is changing ballots, but corrupt.

At 49:53 Trump complains of events in Georgia. In the manual recount, there were the same number of votes as the machines reported. There were zero cases of fraud among the 15,000 ballots reviewed. Now, this was the case that I responded on the MyBB site given as a good example of fraud. It wasn’t. A conference was held in which the person responsible for elections claimed without rebuttal that she was making a good case effort to follow the election laws. There was disagreement on what the laws should be. This is a voter repression state. The laws were written to encourage voting by white people, which made it possible to train black people to vote as well. They are now looking at how to change that. I suspect it is too late. But in spite of Republicans wanting suppression, there was no actual suppression.

At 52:03 Trump gives a false account of why vote counting was stopped at one site. The guy responsible has shown the video of the votes not being tampered with during that interval. No voter fraud.

I could go on. The pattern is the same. No actual evidence of voter fraud in most cases. Nothing that threatens to flip a state. No reason to suspect the 50 loses to 1 win court record.

Nothing but a liar lying, trying to incite violence to prevent the legislature from doing its constitutional duty. Cling to him if you will.