Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

An alternate home for the community from the legacy Fourth Turning Forum
Bob Butler

Re: Polyticks: Bob Butler's Perspective

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 3:13 am
Are you saying the violence is not being carried out by BLM but by white supremists groups and the police in disguise? The Proud Boys are looting stores?

You make a lot of noise but say nothing. You simply want to turn a blind eye to racially motivated criminality. Have you driven through an American city lately? They are burned out, boarded up, and abandoned. These cities are never coming back. Never. I don't see white people looting. I see them fleeing the cities and promising to never come back. Is this your "justice"?
It is like I am debating with a write only device. I am not saying nothing but noise, but you are failing to listen to what you do not feel like hearing. You are presuming what my position is rather than paying attention to what I say. The positions that you are assume are mine are the result seemingly of your xenophobia, thus bad positions that are easy to argue against. You seem incapable of debating against my real positions.

Continue to misrepresent me and I will correct you, but this is not particularly the purpose of this thread.

John

Post by John »

** 27-Jan-2021 World View: Encouraging insurrections and criminal activity
Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:44 pm
> You regularly attribute the violence last summer to Antifa and
> Black Lives matter. I think Black Lives Matter are practicing non
> violence along the pattern set by Gandhi and King.
This is a lie. Antifa-blm fascist riots were destroying and burning
down businesses, assaulting anyone who got in their way, even
journalists who attempted to record their activities. They've
particularly targeted policemen, police stations, police cars, and
government buildings in an insurrectionist attempt, with a stated
desire to launch a coup to overthrow the government, at that time
the government headed by Donald Trump.

Neither Gandhi nor King ever would have approved of this violence.
Your claiming otherwise is a lie, and is defaming historical figures
as cover for your own support of insurrectionist and criminal
activity.

You've really crossed a line here. You are lying about historic
figures to justify and encourage insurrection, riots, violence and
criminal activity by antifa-blm fascists.
Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 5:44 pm
> I am more inclined to associate the Nazi Kristallnacht with the
> capitol riots. Both were attempts by authoritarians to overthrow a
> legitimate democratic government. The difference was that the
> capitol insurrection didn’t work.
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 12:58 am
> Kristalnacht and the capitol insurrection were not both
> insurrections to overthrow democracies?
This is an even worse lie. In November 1938, the "legitimate
democratic government" was the Nazi government led by Adolf Hitler.
The Nazi Kristallnacht violence was activity by the government to
target Jews, their homes, their belongings, and their businesses.
Your suggestion that the Jews were in control of the Germany's
government in 1938 is a particularly heinous anti-Semitic lie.

In the past, it's been clear that you're a racist, the only one who is
a member of this forum. It's now clear that you're also an
anti-Semite, and that you're justifying Nazi violence against the
Jews. In view of your approving attitude toward antifa-blm fascist
violence and Nazi violence, the question has to be asked whether
you're also a Holocaust denier.

You have been caught lying repeatedly about antifa-blm fascist riots
and violence in order to justify and encourage insurrection, riots,
violence and criminal activity by antifa-blm fascists. You have been
caught defaming and lying about Mahatma Gandhi and Martin Luther King
in order to use their moral credibility to justify your own
encouragement of insurrection and criminal activity. You have been
caught lying about Nazi violence in order to justify Nazi violence
against Jews.

These are very serious charges of repeated lying in support of racism,
anti-Semitism, insurrection and criminal activity. In today's
political atmosphere, many people have been deplatformed for far less
serious charges than these. As administrator of this forum, I am
demanding an explanation and apology for your repeated lying and
defaming in support of racism, anti-Semitism, insurrection and
criminal activity, and your commitment to immediately and permanently
cease such activity.

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:49 am
Guest wrote:
Are you saying the violence is not being carried out by BLM but by white supremists groups and the police in disguise? The Proud Boys are looting stores?

You make a lot of noise but say nothing. You simply want to turn a blind eye to racially motivated criminality. Have you driven through an American city lately? They are burned out, boarded up, and abandoned. These cities are never coming back. Never. I don't see white people looting. I see them fleeing the cities and promising to never come back. Is this your "justice"?
It is like I am debating with a write only device. I am not saying nothing but noise, but you are failing to listen to what you do not feel like hearing. You are presuming what my position is rather than paying attention to what I say. The positions that you are assume are mine are the result seemingly of your xenophobia, thus bad positions that are easy to argue against. You seem incapable of debating against my real positions.

Continue to misrepresent me and I will correct you, but this is not particularly the purpose of this thread.
I think a lot of people DO listen to you, but it appears most of them end up disagreeing with your premises. Do you really think that if people disagree with you, the only possible explanation why is that they have not studied your words deeply enough to recognize that you are always right? For instance, I have never seen a shred of evidence that something called "systemic racism" exists. If any racism is codified into law or regulations, it is in favor of under-represented minorities, certainly not the other way around. To paraphrase the brilliant Thomas Sowell, "systemic racism has no meaning because its existence cannot be tested in any empirical manner."

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Black Lives Matter is out to protest against systematic racism to get change by legislation. This is much the non violent process as Ghandi and King pursued.

The bad cops, looters, Proud Boys, Boogaloo Bois, Wolverine Watchmen, secret police and others are not using the non violent methods which Ghandi and King pursued. It is just your repeated misattribution of various groups motivations that create an apparent conflict. It is not my lie.

I missed on Kristallnacht, confusing it with the burning of the reichstag. Sorry. The intent certainly was not anti Semitic.

Many on this site seem to support Trump who receive the endorsement of the KKK. Many of the groups that supported Trump in the capitol insurrection recently have racist leanings. This is not enough to accuse the posters here of racist leanings, and that I have not done.

Now some have redefined affirmative action as racism. Attempts to correct long oppression are presented as oppression. I sympathize a bit with affirmative action, but have not been pushing it here nor intend to do so particularly. Both sides have legitimate complaints.

But I am as much a law and order guy as any, and am against the looting and red violence that occurred last summer. I am as much against prejudice as typical of a blue. I am against the insurrection of the capitol riots. That seems to be the only insurrection recently?

This leave your blaming the acts of the red violent groups and looters on Black Lives Matter as the major point between us. This is more a difference in point of view than a lie.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:19 am
I think a lot of people DO listen to you, but it appears most of them end up disagreeing with your premises. Do you really think that if people disagree with you, the only possible explanation why is that they have not studied your words deeply enough to recognize that you are always right? For instance, I have never seen a shred of evidence that something called "systemic racism" exists. If any racism is codified into law or regulations, it is in favor of under-represented minorities, certainly not the other way around. To paraphrase the brilliant Thomas Sowell, "systemic racism has no meaning because its existence cannot be tested in any empirical manner."
The above post was addressed primarily to Guest. Others do listen more.

If you think no evidence of systematic racism exists, you are obviously not the victim of it. The death of George Floyd and others is reflected in who the bad cops choose to kill. If you want to look for evidence it is not hard to find.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Guest wrote:

Why civil war is now unavoidable.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:37 am
spottybrowncow wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:19 am
The above post was addressed primarily to Guest. Others do listen more.

If you think no evidence of systematic racism exists, you are obviously not the victim of it. The death of George Floyd and others is reflected in who the bad cops choose to kill. If you want to look for evidence it is not hard to find.
Cops shoot people of all colors and stripes. It's a cop on civilian issue. There's been times when it could be construed as discriminatory, but those are circumstantial and the debate is over motive of the officer himself. NOT the system. Claiming otherwise is spurious logic and going out on a limb. And yes, for you in particular Bob, think about it. We are claiming all of your "problems " are in fact in name only and in certain circumstances. And that might be the biggest differences between our "tribes" as you call them. A difference in degree of interpretation. Some might even claim that it's fabricated to divide the populace. For a United states is a powerful thing indeed. And it might behoove some to keep us apart. And at present, the Blue team is leading the divide. For the sake of "progress".

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:42 am
Bob Butler wrote:

Why civil war is now unavoidable.
If all were more ready to use violence than listen, you might be right. I do not believe this to be the case.

The Democrats have to deliver on its promises, but with the Republican's refusal to address problems there is lots of low hanging fruit. Meanwhile the Republicans have to somehow shake its forced loyalty to one who declined to act on the crisis issues. Their violent insurrectionists are mostly captured on video tape and are either arrested, charged or could be soon. If the election results are any clue, the people do want the problems solved and a decent guy in charge. This is at least enough to generate a short period for the Democrats to prove themselves.

I know it is popular here to predict collapses and crisis wars, but it does not seem inevitable.

John

Post by John »

Sorry. I accidentally deleted one of your posts.

John

Post by John »

** 27-Jan-2021 World View: Evil
Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Jan 27, 2021 11:30 am
> I missed on Kristallnacht, confusing it with the burning of the
> reichstag. Sorry. The intent certainly was not anti
> Semitic.
That's a lie. There's no way you confused burning the reichstag with
Kristallnacht. Your claim that Kristallnacht was an anti-government
protest has no other explanation than anti-Semitism and approval of
Nazi violence against Jews. And given your attitude towards excusing
Nazi violence against Jews and antifa-blm fascist violence against
Trump supporters, I assume you're also a Holocaust denier.
Bob Butler wrote:
> But I am as much a law and order guy as any
That's a lie. And yet, your entire explanation refers to the capitol,
to proud boys, etc, but you never once have condemned the antifa-blm
fascist violence. You obviously approve the antifa-blm fascist
violence, same as all Democrats.
Bob Butler wrote:
> Many on this site seem to support Trump who receive the
> endorsement of the KKK.
You really are a worthless piece of garbage. Nobody on this site
supports the KKK, and neither does Trump. You're the only racist on
this forum. And you hate Jews as well.

For anybody else reading this, you should understand that Butler
frequently uses the phrase "tribal thinking" to mean that he's
enlightened, and that the only reason that you and the other members
of this forum don't all agree with his enlightened view is that you're
a "tribe" that supports Trump. He believes this about Republicans in
general, and about all of you in particular.

This is common these days, as many on the left are calling for
"deprogramming the cult of Trump" and such things. Butler is just one
of many left wing pieces of garbage that support this.
Bob Butler wrote:
> Black Lives Matter is out to protest against systematic racism to
> get change by legislation.
That's a lie. Antifa-blm are violent fascists who are now even
rioting against Biden.

You have done nothing to explain or apologize for your repeated lying
in support of racism, anti-Semitism, insurrection and criminal
activity. You are truly an evil person. You are full of hatred and
violence. Your kind is what makes the world a miserable place.

Furthermore, you're causing a continuing problem for me by
embarrassing me and this entire forum. There is no place on this
forum for your support of racism, anti-Semitism, insurrection and
criminal activity, for your contemptuous treatment of the other
members of this forum, and your other kinds of evil.

However, I admit I don't know what to about it. If it doesn't stop,
I'm going to have to explore what other options are open to me.