Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Guest

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Doesn't look like Russia has the guts to use nukes.

Guest

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

I'm so old I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China, so the CCP was who you actually had to deal with.

thomasglee
Posts: 661
Joined: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:07 pm
Location: Texas

Re: Nuclear War

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:14 am
I'm so old I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China, so the CCP was who you actually had to deal with.
Honestly, one shouldn't need to be old to know this, but then again, our schools and media do misdirect and make it appear to be a norK issue when, as you say, it's a China issue.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Guest

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:15 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:14 am
I'm so old I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China, so the CCP was who you actually had to deal with.
Honestly, one shouldn't need to be old to know this, but then again, our schools and media do misdirect and make it appear to be a norK issue when, as you say, it's a China issue.
I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China

I think he is referring to the wisdom and knowledge of past presidents, not himself.

Guest

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:49 am
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:15 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:14 am
I'm so old I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China, so the CCP was who you actually had to deal with.
Honestly, one shouldn't need to be old to know this, but then again, our schools and media do misdirect and make it appear to be a norK issue when, as you say, it's a China issue.
I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China

I think he is referring to the wisdom and knowledge of past presidents, not himself.
If the Chinese commies take Taiwan, they will take Okinawa. They will have a stranglehold on a vital shipping lane. I have serious doubts that the Biden administration will respond rapidly enough to Taiwan being invaded.

Cool Breeze
Posts: 2170
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:48 am
Doesn't look like Russia has the guts to use nukes.
They don't want to. Putin isn't the leader anyone here thinks he is. He is a great man, big picture, way better than our leaders since D.D. Eisenhower.

The only people talking about nuclear weapons are the Zelenskys and the West/Nato madmen. They brought it up first and were the belligerent ones from the get-go. It's not a coincidence.

Cool Breeze
Posts: 2170
Joined: Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:19 pm

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:39 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:49 am
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:15 am


Honestly, one shouldn't need to be old to know this, but then again, our schools and media do misdirect and make it appear to be a norK issue when, as you say, it's a China issue.
I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China

I think he is referring to the wisdom and knowledge of past presidents, not himself.
If the Chinese commies take Taiwan, they will take Okinawa. They will have a stranglehold on a vital shipping lane. I have serious doubts that the Biden administration will respond rapidly enough to Taiwan being invaded.
It is curious what the plan or reaction of the Zio-Anglo banksters will be ...

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest