Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
kevin

Re: Societal collapse

Post by kevin »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:18 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:39 pm
Rule BR wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:09 am

The sad truth is, that had Britain been the democracy it’s supposed to be, this would never have happened. And if we had “free Speech” of the kind we are told we have, everyone would have been demonstrating against the huge influx of people who will never, ever, integrate, assimilate or identify with this country. And even now after more than 70 years of mass immigration there is still not a single black or Asian face to be seen at any celebration of Britain. Even at the Trooping the Colour, which is a great spectacle there’s not a non-white face to be seen. And it was the Labour Party which is mainly responsible for this catastrophe.
Yes. People are different. You can thank your leaders and those in league with the evil one for these "gifts" after you all lost your faith and forgot God. St. George has also been forgotten. I bet C.S. Lewis already figured that out 100 years ago. He saw the abolition of man already enacted.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27IrefBTG_k[/youtube]

This is the reality of Europe today. Unbelievable.
If you import alien culture, you will end up living in it. Why are so many people astounded by that because it seems bloody obvious to me.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:13 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... loors.html
EXCLUSIVE: 24 hours of HELL in top NYC hospital: Patients left lying in hallways, urine soaked floors and staff incapable of providing answers for desperate family members - as city's healthcare system is stretched to breaking point
A woman rushed her mother to the Mount Sinai Hospital on Madison Avenue on March 8 because she suspected the 67-year-old was having a stroke
This was ruled out within 10 minutes - but then a nightmarish day for the cancer sufferer and her daughter began as they were left waiting in limbo at the ER
'Every corner was filled with people,' she said, describing trash littering the floor, urine pots kicked over and homeless people seeking treatment left ignored
Look at the photos of the "medical staff" doing "their jobs".
If you think anyone cares about boomers anymore, you haven't been paying attention. They are group #1 that the elites want to knock off, and of course the animals that run NYC don't care about anything but chaos and illegals at this point, so no surprises here.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2023 12:21 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 6:13 pm
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... loors.html
EXCLUSIVE: 24 hours of HELL in top NYC hospital: Patients left lying in hallways, urine soaked floors and staff incapable of providing answers for desperate family members - as city's healthcare system is stretched to breaking point
A woman rushed her mother to the Mount Sinai Hospital on Madison Avenue on March 8 because she suspected the 67-year-old was having a stroke
This was ruled out within 10 minutes - but then a nightmarish day for the cancer sufferer and her daughter began as they were left waiting in limbo at the ER
'Every corner was filled with people,' she said, describing trash littering the floor, urine pots kicked over and homeless people seeking treatment left ignored
Look at the photos of the "medical staff" doing "their jobs".
If you think anyone cares about boomers anymore, you haven't been paying attention. They are group #1 that the elites want to knock off, and of course the animals that run NYC don't care about anything but chaos and illegals at this point, so no surprises here.
That hospital is NYC's oldest and supposedly its best. God help us.

Post by Guest »

The only legitimate reason for cities now is that we need a place to keep all the low-IQ malcontents.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 10:51 am
The only legitimate reason for cities now is that we need a place to keep all the low-IQ malcontents.
So true.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2023 6:05 pm
Guest wrote:
So true.
Good to see you, CB.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
If you import alien culture, you will end up living in it. Why are so many people astounded by that because it seems bloody obvious to me.
¡Si Señor!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse." ~John Stuart Mill
America has degraded so much since the 1980s that I refuse to fight for it anymore, even if we enter another world war. And I'm Citadel graduate. Many (most) of my classmates now feel the same way. That's terrible actually.

Die fighting for Open Borders and Critical Race Theory? Are you serious?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:43 pm
Guest wrote:
¡Si Señor!
"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse." ~John Stuart Mill
America has degraded so much since the 1980s that I refuse to fight for it anymore, even if we enter another world war. And I'm Citadel graduate. Many (most) of my classmates now feel the same way. That's terrible actually.

Die fighting for Open Borders and Critical Race Theory? Are you serious?
Bbbububububbutt .... muh Constitution!!!

Post by Guest »

The US Constitution is just a scrap of paper.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:23 am
The US Constitution is just a scrap of paper.
Quite clearly. If you don't have a religious/moral people (as Adams said), or you have godless judges "reading it" ... you get what you see currently.

But but ... they're not reading it the right way! lol, like what the communists say about communism