Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Nuclear War

Post by FullMoon »

pragmatic guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:36 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:20 am
What are your nuclear war plans, CB?
"Go to room near center of house, sit in stout chair, put head between knees, kiss my ass good-bye."
Probably also be praying to live. We're so immune from death that it seems foreign. But not for long.

Post by Guest »

The West cannot possibly win the next global war, for two salient reasons:

1) Multiculturalism. We have a significant percentage of the population who would have - at best - questionnable allegiance to the West. They are equally as likely to support the other side of a global war. For instance, if say the next world war was NATO and Israel, versus Russia, Iran, and let's say Pakistan sided with them - then who do you imagine a certain large community in the UK would side with?

2) The emasculation of men. For decades Western media have vilified masculinity, and have made straight, white men the pantomime villain and butt of every joke. Do you honestly think they will give up their lives to defend such a culture? I wouldn't bet on it...

Post by Guest »

Not-So-Bold Prediction: The same people saving the Israel-Iran situation will lead to a world war now will be saying that the US Election will lead to a civil war in November. When neither happens, they will move on to saying the next current thing will cause a world/civil war.

PS I'm not saying "Nothing Ever Happens". That meme is retarded. Significant things happen all the time. They just don't change everything overnight.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Everything will change overnight. It will be a tipping point. Has it already occurred? When will it be more obvious to more of the people? The unprepared outnumber the capable by an overwhelming margin. Tragedy is when something terrible is known to be coming but cannot be stopped. Witnessed only.