Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Societal collapse

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator, you have recommended Utah as a safe destination. But it's rather heavily populated and apparently has lots of extremists from the Left.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/salt-lake ... ocked-down
What's the chances of the National Guard completely going against the Constitution and the American people, similar to the insane Aussie mess?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 pm
Navigator, you have recommended Utah as a safe destination. But it's rather heavily populated and apparently has lots of extremists from the Left.
What's the chances of the National Guard completely going against the Constitution and the American people, similar to the insane Aussie mess?
I like a lot of the Rocky Mountain west. Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and Utah are all rather safe spots in my opinion.

Every state capitol or university town has a problem with very left wing people.

I don't see lockdowns lasting much longer. None of the governors of these 4 states would ever dream of using their state national guard to enforce a lockdown. I certainly have not seen the federal military take any steps in this direction either.

Editorial boards of left leaning publications (like the Salt Lake Tribune, quoted in the article link you provided) have little to no influence in Utah.

At this point, I think everyone is going to be exposed to Covid. I had it myself a couple of months ago. Fortunately I was vaccinated and it wasn't too bad. A friend of mine who is a marathon runner got it without being vaccinated, and it hit him like a freight train. He said he couldn't even sleep for 6 nights in a row.

tim

Post by tim »

Navigator wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:18 am
FullMoon wrote:
I like a lot of the Rocky Mountain west. Idaho, Wyoming, Montana, and Utah are all rather safe spots in my opinion.

Every state capitol or university town has a problem with very left wing people.

I don't see lockdowns lasting much longer. None of the governors of these 4 states would ever dream of using their state national guard to enforce a lockdown. I certainly have not seen the federal military take any steps in this direction either.

Editorial boards of left leaning publications (like the Salt Lake Tribune, quoted in the article link you provided) have little to no influence in Utah.

At this point, I think everyone is going to be exposed to Covid. I had it myself a couple of months ago. Fortunately I was vaccinated and it wasn't too bad. A friend of mine who is a marathon runner got it without being vaccinated, and it hit him like a freight train. He said he couldn't even sleep for 6 nights in a row.
I think China will take the West Coast of the US. NORAD and many nuclear missile targets are around the Rocky Mountains.

I was not vaccinated for COVID and used Ivermectin and my experience was more mild then flu I've had in the past. The only people I know of that have died from COVID have been vaccinated, but that is a very small sample in a small town.

Physical fitness doesn't equal health. Physical fitness is adaption to exercise stress on the body while health is the absence of disease. Professional athletes in peak physical shape have died from diseases.

COVID is not going away so you better be prepared when you get sick.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

tim wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:15 pm
Navigator wrote:
Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:18 am
FullMoon wrote:

I think China will take the West Coast of the US. NORAD and many nuclear missile targets are around the Rocky Mountains.

I was not vaccinated for COVID and used Ivermectin and my experience was more mild then flu I've had in the past. The only people I know of that have died from COVID have been vaccinated, but that is a very small sample in a small town.

Physical fitness doesn't equal health. Physical fitness is adaption to exercise stress on the body while health is the absence of disease. Professional athletes in peak physical shape have died from diseases.

COVID is not going away so you better be prepared when you get sick.
I agree that living next to (or in very close proximity) to an Airbase is not a good idea. So Boise ID, Great Falls MT, Cheyene WY, and Ogden UT are not on my list of places to relocate to.

All the people I know of that died from Covid were unvaccinated.

I believe anti-Vax propaganda is actually sourced from China, the place that wants everyone to have Covid (remember, Trump was behind the vaccine, not the Dems).

Glad you did not die of Covid Tim, and that you had a mild experience. Too many do not, like my perfectly healthy in every way marathon running guy in his 40s and his perfectly healthy in every way marathon running wife.

Also, as Tim is well aware, I don't think the Chinese will unleash unrestricted nuclear warfare at the start of a conflict with the USA, but the naval and airbases could indeed by targets.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:45 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:46 pm

1. You can't cure a virus. This is not a lethal virus, either (definition: lethal viruses kill healthy people).
2. We (the planners) caused the economic fallout of Covid via central planning and propaganda.
3. You can't define systematic racism, because it is a fictional concept (which is the point of it). I'm ok with hearing you try, though.
4. Warming isn't a problem. Cooling might be, and we'd still be able to combat that as we always have, and it's clearly much worse.
5. I'm ok with infrastructure spending. Trump was too. The democrats had zero interest in doing many things they shared with him vision wise.

Since points 1-4 above put you in a very leftist/progressive brainwash camp, I am hardly able to think we'll be able to continue a true dialogue. First, you'll have to address my questions.
I see a number of statements of questionable truth, not questions. In response…

1: Was Trump cured? If not, what do you define cure as? The virus does kill healthy people. If you follow the coastal media they report on the children and young adults without preexisting conditions that have been killed, though it is of course worse for elderly people with such conditions. The key would be changing the pattern from an exponential growth in the number of cases to an exponential decay, which we currently plan on doing through vaccination. That would in time relieve the stress on the health care system. It would not totally protect those who refuse the vaccine and protections, but what can you do”

2. The planners seemed to think they could keep the economy healthy without bringing the number of cases well down first. As is, they did neither. It may only be a terrible and lethal mistake, but the lying was done so willfully that it is hard to forgive. It was done through minimizing the importance of the precautions which you could label as propaganda. It was sort of centrally planned, but the effort to fight the virus ended up in the hand of the states and of regional alliances of states. That will soon change.

3. Systematic racism includes bad cops murdering people and the best jobs being reserved for white people. There is more to it than that, but those are biggies. It is possible to define it.

4. I listed already a bunch of factors effecting climate. The big one is the increase in warmth due to human production of greenhouse gasses. Are you a professional in the field? Silly question I guess. You seem to be a political internet warrior far more invested in the politics of denying problems than the science of understanding them. Anyone can declare a baseless opinion on the net, but they can’t make it true.

It was a long time since I last checked the solar cycles. Once upon a time I bumped into a guy who thought a hot sun was the dominant factor, and we were heading into a new minimum. That turns out to be wrong. Cycle 24 was a little cool, but the temperatures kept going up. Cycle 25 is predicted to be pretty much like 24. I am not a pro, but I do keep up with the research.

5: We agree that something ought to be done, but disagree on who was responsible for the obstruction.

Points one through four put you distinctly in the ignore the problem and the science red camp. I don’t see brainwashing as being involved. Deliberate brainwashing by the government seems limited to military boot camps, where introducing recruits as quickly as possible to the military subculture is accepted. The worthy elements of red thought include small government, reduced taxes, and the habit of a low density population to be independent rather the cooperative and specialized. The racism and elitism is not so worthy.

So long as you ignore the facts and the science, I agree that further dialogue would be futile. But then again, attempting to change worldviews is essentially futile. Japan suffered roughly 3,000,000 deaths in World War II before they were willing to change their culture. They had a population of around 73 million, close enough to the count of people who voted for Trump recently. COVID has not reached that sort of death count yet. It is not likely to with the vaccines imminent. The desire to cling to existing culture is very strong. We will just have to see if the culture of ignoring precautions can be touched by the death count due to the holiday season on top of an already surge with the health care system already on national overload. I keep waiting for people to learn, but they don’t seem to.
Woke isn't bad. IT simply means that you see POC LGBT and women as equal and give them equal billing

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:24 am
Woke isn't bad. IT simply means that you see POC LGBT and women as equal and give them equal billing
I wish that was correct, but sadly it's not correct at all.

Woke means believing that any inequality of outcome is due to oppression by the "haves," as long a the "haves" are white. If the "haves" are POC LGBT (and the list will continue to grow), then they earned everything they've got honestly.

There is no wording presently codified into law or regulation at any level biased against any minority. However, we are starting to see unconstitutional laws and regulations overtly biased against whites, with preference for scarce medical resources coming to mind immediately. Fortunately, these will all be struck down by the present Supreme Court (Trump's greatest achievement).

I sincerely wish Martin Luther King Jr. was still alive, for a multitude of reasons, but at this moment mostly to hear him tell today's wokesters what a bunch of racist assholes they have become.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 2:58 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 22, 2022 11:24 am
I wish that was correct, but sadly it's not correct at all.

Woke means believing that any inequality of outcome is due to oppression by the "haves," as long a the "haves" are white. If the "haves" are POC LGBT (and the list will continue to grow), then they earned everything they've got honestly.

There is no wording presently codified into law or regulation at any level biased against any minority. However, we are starting to see unconstitutional laws and regulations overtly biased against whites, with preference for scarce medical resources coming to mind immediately. Fortunately, these will all be struck down by the present Supreme Court (Trump's greatest achievement).

I sincerely wish Martin Luther King Jr. was still alive, for a multitude of reasons, but at this moment mostly to hear him tell today's wokesters what a bunch of racist assholes they have become.
Our body politic cannot be openly discussed without conflict. In part, sometimes in whole, because of "wokeism". That in itself indicts it beyond rapproch for anyone remaining who hasn't already gone mad. The kind of madness which prescribes an experimental gene therapy without proper testing and legitimate long term safety concerns, for our young who are the future of the species.
This and Many other examples prove the nihilist approach for the danger of which it is. Mao and Lenin are smiling in approval

Post by Guest »

If you thought Donald Trump was so 'bad', you're not a good judge. Biden represents the endless attacks on Trump, the stupidity and unreasonable hatred behind them, and if you whadn't been zooming along on that bandwagon and stopped to think instead, you'd have realised long ago, that Trump had a great deal to be said in his favour. No he wasn't perfect - who is?
Nothing so unimpressive as people realising now what a really bad president looks like - and he isn't orange.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 4:45 am
If you thought Donald Trump was so 'bad', you're not a good judge. Biden represents the endless attacks on Trump, the stupidity and unreasonable hatred behind them, and if you whadn't been zooming along on that bandwagon and stopped to think instead, you'd have realised long ago, that Trump had a great deal to be said in his favour. No he wasn't perfect - who is?
Nothing so unimpressive as people realising now what a really bad president looks like - and he isn't orange.
I try occasionally to listen to fake media

NPR is one of worst - then they beg for donations

can't listen to #cancelculture - our way or highway

same goes for us AMERICANS who love our country and seeing it ruined by woke folk and corrupt politicians

Eelkje

Post by Eelkje »

FullMoon wrote:
I live in Friesland. It is a little better in the north of the Netherlands, but in our village there was two years ago also a drugs related murder. My wish was to emigrate to Scandinavie but my husband didn't want to go. I don't like the Netherlands anymore; the drugs, the crime, the lockdowns, the QR passport, the people who think that it's OK to mandate (experimental) vaccins, the politicians, a.o. We are no longer free (of choice); we are cattle.