Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 5:46 pm

We are living in the same world and that reality is "too harsh" for most so they'd rather live the lie (like the Matrix). I know what God is doing so big picture, I am not all that worried, but it does imply suffering, which is the point. If I didn't know that the plan will work out in the way it should, of course, I'd go crazy too just like these NPCs around us do in other ways.
Comforting. Yes.

Deus Vult.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:12 am
I think what is clear, let's say barring the changes from world war (that actually physically affects the USA), is that the US turns into a highly stratified society with many, many more complainers and subsidized people, but standard of living drops tremendously. It'll be a version of South America with a 5% class of haves. Generally dangerous, and will continue to be. That will cause people like me (who have) to go to all euro-descendant nations, eventually. But the questions and chaos will continue as many die in the next 10 years from more shots, more food problems, war, supply chain issues, medical provider/Medicare insolvency issues, etc.

The only chance at restoring the USA (the traditional and historical) is authoritarianism at this point, which is what is so ironic about John's last post extolling the "American elections and Constitution".
We're all white farmers in Zimbabwe now.

Post by Guest »

See Detroit for a glimpse of the future.

I drove through the Detroit Windsor tunnel once , brings you up right in downtown Detroit.

After that experience I took the bridge.

On the way to Kentucky, I-55 just stops. In the middle of Memphis. I don't know if there's a work-around built yet but now I go through Alabama

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:22 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
I think what is clear, let's say barring the changes from world war (that actually physically affects the USA), is that the US turns into a highly stratified society with many, many more complainers and subsidized people, but standard of living drops tremendously. It'll be a version of South America with a 5% class of haves. Generally dangerous, and will continue to be. That will cause people like me (who have) to go to all euro-descendant nations, eventually. But the questions and chaos will continue as many die in the next 10 years from more shots, more food problems, war, supply chain issues, medical provider/Medicare insolvency issues, etc.

The only chance at restoring the USA (the traditional and historical) is authoritarianism at this point, which is what is so ironic about John's last post extolling the "American elections and Constitution".
In certain ways it is even worse, in that they got to our women so we have a different type of Matrix that is also stealthily convincing the destruction of euro progeny via fertility debasement of all types: psychological, physical, and nutritional.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:31 pm

I drove through the Detroit Windsor tunnel once , brings you up right in downtown Detroit.

On the way to Kentucky, I-55 just stops. In the middle of Memphis. I don't know if there's a work-around built yet but now I go through Alabama
Yes, Memphis is also a real s-hole. I got out of a big blue northern city a while back, since that is the one actionable thing everyone can do. Let the public pensioners and tax kings try to squeeze blood from a stone.

Ghee

Post by Ghee »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:00 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

In certain ways it is even worse, in that they got to our women so we have a different type of Matrix that is also stealthily convincing the destruction of euro progeny via fertility debasement of all types: psychological, physical, and nutritional.
The worst are the Boomers who retired with golden pensions (especially public school teachers) who live in isolated lilly white enclaves. They vote Democratic, hate working class whites, and support BLM. They are the most arrogant and ignorant people on the face of the Earth. So smug and full of themselves. One day soon, their little corner of Wisconsin or North Dakota will be invaded and their money bubble will shatter.

And I will not help any of them.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Ghee wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 7:46 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:00 pm
Guest wrote:

The worst are the Boomers who retired with golden pensions (especially public school teachers) who live in isolated lilly white enclaves. They vote Democratic, hate working class whites, and support BLM. They are the most arrogant and ignorant people on the face of the Earth. So smug and full of themselves. One day soon, their little corner of Wisconsin or North Dakota will be invaded and their money bubble will shatter.

And I will not help any of them.
I've always found the lefties that talk about race this and race that (whether white or black, or whatever - they're all usually paid prostitutes by the beast system anyway) don't ever talk about how Malcolm X identified this from the beginning. It was the first sign of total hypocrisy that the lefties never brought up, just ignored or distracted from. It's why they never can make successful arguments in general, their living is debased and their only goal is lying, money sucking, and power.

DT Subscriber

Post by DT Subscriber »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Nov 28, 2022 12:01 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:31 pm

Yes, Memphis is also a real s-hole. I got out of a big blue northern city a while back, since that is the one actionable thing everyone can do. Let the public pensioners and tax kings try to squeeze blood from a stone.
I don't recommend visiting Germany either.
German girl stabbed to death on her way to school by asylum seeker, say police
A refugee from Eritrea allegedly attacked two girls with a knife in the town of Illerkirchberg on Monday
A 14-year-old girl has died in Germany after she was stabbed while walking to school with a friend, who also suffered serious injuries.

The alleged attacker, a 27-year-old refugee from Eritrea, is under police guard in hospital. He has serious injuries after he reportedly turned the knife he allegedly used in the attack on himself.

“We have no knowledge of any political or religious motivation for this crime,” said Thomas Strobl, the interior minister of Baden-Württemberg in south Germany.

Mr Strobl tried to calm tensions after the crime in the town of Illerkirchberg on Monday, which shocked a country mulling whether to make it easier for foreigners to take German citizenship.

Police apprehended the suspect, who had no previous convictions and was in Germany legally, at “nearby asylum seekers’ accommodation”. They found the knife used in the attack, local media reported.

Germany’s Bild newspaper said the accommodation centre was opposite the scene of the attack in Illerkirchberg, which has 4,700 residents, on Monday.

The girls were walking a short distance past the centre to get the bus to go to their secondary school when their alleged attacker struck before fleeing into the centre.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/ ... gniter-rhr

Christine

Post by Christine »

My part of London is a perfect illustration of the radical changes which have occurred in a relatively short period of time. I have watched my local neighbourhood become unrecognisable in less than 20 years, following a huge influx of East Africans.

Travelling by bus at the same time as schools turn out is a huge mistake, and an eye opener. The kids crowd onto the bus, pushing and shoving, God help you if you dare to be in the way, and loudly talking over each other. I have witnessed countless times as some of the boys, often huge in size, bypass the Bus driver. Most drivers don't dare to challenge them, but if they do, few fail to back down in the face of the sheer aggression of said kids. All particularly strange, since children are entitled to free travel. Maybe they simply resent being expected to carry a bus pass, and, how outrageous, actually present it. Such aggressive behaviour is apparently normal for many, and they carry it over into all aspects of their lives.

My beloved home city of London is now a war zone, fast becoming a no go area for any decent folks. To all our leaders, past and present, who have inflicted this misery on us, you have turned a once great country into a Multicultural hell hole. Frankly, I hate your guts.

Post by Guest »

The idea of civilizational collapse has gone more mainstream in the last few couple of years. I think England is much worse off than the US. (Though not by much.) A larger geography and working from home has allowed segments of the population to flee American cities.

I have visited London four times in my life.

1981: I was a young university student and wanted to see the great capital of the British Empire. I was amazed at its beauty and culture, and marveled at how safe it was. The museums and cathedrals were some of the finest I'd ever seen, and helpful employees guided me in my first journeys on the Underground.

1991: I had the same experience, except that now I saw an increasing number of men and women in traditional Muslim garb, and that the white English seemed to be vanishing from the city.

2003: This was the first truly nasty shock I had, because the city for the first time felt unsafe, and I was stunned at how many foreigners were in London. It didn't feel like a British city at all except in a few places. This was the first time I witnessed any crime in London, although by American standards it was mild (a fistfight).

2018: I didn't recognize London at this point. It seemed as if all of the English had been driven out and the city was now colonized by an amalgam of Arabs, Africans, and Eastern Europeans. The city felt very unsafe at night, even in the posh area where I was staying (Mayfair), and some young Eastern European men attempted to rob me at knife point (I refused to hand over my belongings and they lost their nerve).

I've never seen such a dramatic transformation of a city, not even in the States, where tradition is often pushed aside in favor of near-constant change. I began to feel that the transformation, which has stripped London of its historic character and culture, is deliberate and not just a natural occurrence.

Make of this what you will.

P.S. I'm Asian.