Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Tom Mazanec

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Tom Mazanec »

So I will escape in a 19,000 pop town?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Jun 11, 2023 8:34 pm
So I will escape in a 19,000 pop town?
It depends on the demographics...

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

There is a Dollar General across the street from me. They have merchandise on the sidewalk in front of the store. Often there is only one or a couple employees.
I asked how they are dealing with shoplifting. They said they are not having any trouble, people here are honest.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:30 am
There is a Dollar General across the street from me. They have merchandise on the sidewalk in front of the store. Often there is only one or a couple employees.
I asked how they are dealing with shoplifting. They said they are not having any trouble, people here are honest.
Sounds like you'll be alright.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:42 am
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:30 am
Sounds like you'll be alright.
That's the kind of community I live in here in Texas. But we are only an hour from the massive DFW metroplex. UGH
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Well, I am between Cleveland and Akron...

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 9:58 am
That will be a problem.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:58 am
Tom Mazanec wrote:
That will be a problem.
Tom,

If you can't move to a safer locale, get an AR-15 and scope (ideally LPVO), take it to the longest range you can find, zero it at 100 yards, then practice from a few feet away out to as far as you can. And then practice some more. And some more. If you have the funds, get a thermal scope attachment, then you can use it in pitch-black dark. Then make sure it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you to run out of ammo. Find some friends willing to do the same, work out a plan with them. You may still go down, but you'll probably have the satisfaction of taking a LOT of SOBs with you. Or maybe they'll just give up. Not a fraction of a percent of the violent traveling mob will have made the preparations I just suggested.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Can't afford it, guest.
And even if I could, I couldn't do it. I just could not shoot even a ---- like that. I just couldn't.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 7:07 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 11:58 am
Tom Mazanec wrote:
That will be a problem.
Tom,

If you can't move to a safer locale, get an AR-15 and scope (ideally LPVO), take it to the longest range you can find, zero it at 100 yards, then practice from a few feet away out to as far as you can. And then practice some more. And some more. If you have the funds, get a thermal scope attachment, then you can use it in pitch-black dark. Then make sure it will be IMPOSSIBLE for you to run out of ammo. Find some friends willing to do the same, work out a plan with them. You may still go down, but you'll probably have the satisfaction of taking a LOT of SOBs with you. Or maybe they'll just give up. Not a fraction of a percent of the violent traveling mob will have made the preparations I just suggested.
That will also work.