Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:55 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 4:39 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:07 pm
Yes it is. Just like tim and I told you it would.
I have had 3 shots of the vaccine.

Now what? I just die?
If you tell me which batches, I can give you times and probabilities, yes. I'm sorry to tell you that, but you asked.
Pfizer X3

Hsjs

Post by Hsjs »

Last year I dismissed this as conspiracy theory, but the British doctor is credible. If this is really happening and people are dying from the vaccine, then we are headed for some serious unrest. Millions could have aleady died from heart attacks and cancer. Where is the accountability? People are going to want those responsible held accountable. What is the penalty for killing millions of people?

RFK Jr. 2024. At least we could get a honest answers.

I am boiling over with anger...

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Do you know anyone personally who has died suddenly after getting the vaccine? I don't.

Conspiracy theory. Period.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:30 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Do you know anyone personally who has died suddenly after getting the vaccine? I don't.

I know someone (my mother-in-law) who stopped breathing the moment she was injected. They resuscitated her, or she would have passed. Since the injection, she has been in and out of the hospital numerous times. Just this year, she has been admitted to the ICU 13 times. The most recent visit was just last week. Since she got the jab, she has had myocarditis and goes in and out of the hospital to have fluids drained around her heart and lungs. Before the jab, nary an issue.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Dickie doo

Post by Dickie doo »

Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Typical cognitive dissonance/ complacency bias statement. “If I dont see it then it must not be happening…”
I have family that has died and been injured by the vax. I personally know others that have been vax injured too.
Try doing a little independent unbiased research instead of just believing what the tv tells you to believe.
I know the censorship on this subject is off the charts, but like Fox Mulder says on the X Files, “The truth is out there”

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Dickie doo wrote:
Wed Jun 28, 2023 6:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Typical cognitive dissonance/ complacency bias statement. “If I dont see it then it must not be happening…”
I have family that has died and been injured by the vax. I personally know others that have been vax injured too.
Try doing a little independent unbiased research instead of just believing what the tv tells you to believe.
I know the censorship on this subject is off the charts, but like Fox Mulder says on the X Files, “The truth is out there”
Well said. I have two other family members that were diagnosed with cancer (mother and daughter). They got their vax, their boosters, and their cancer together. How touchingly sad.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

This thread seems to attract the POS trolls. Smelliest lot.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 12:15 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

This thread seems to attract the POS trolls. Smelliest lot.
Why is the poster a troll? I have only heard about this here. The regular media says nothing. My brother is a doctor and has been vaxxed four times. He hasn't said a word about this to me. I have 3 doses myself. Why is it every time someone here disagrees with you, they are automatically a Kremlin troll?

This story has failed to go mainstream.

Guest TT

Post by Guest TT »

Dickie doo wrote:
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

The number of Korean deaths is tiny (less than 150, most likely). The vaccine was worth it. Even the British doctor says that those without any symptoms 42 days out will likely be OK.

I agree with the others: this idea remains in the realm of conspiracy theory hysteria.

Post by Guest »

Guest TT wrote:
Thu Jun 29, 2023 3:47 am
Dickie doo wrote:
Guest wrote:

The number of Korean deaths is tiny (less than 150, most likely). The vaccine was worth it. Even the British doctor says that those without any symptoms 42 days out will likely be OK.

I agree with the others: this idea remains in the realm of conspiracy theory hysteria.
The future is uncertain. Things have already happened that we were promised would not.

I don't know what to believe. I have had three doses of Pfizer. I hope I don't die.