Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Navigator

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:36 pm
Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:27 am
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:45 pm

Thanks for the reply. Please talk about domestic US conditions. How long will we have to finish up preparations and move to a better location, assuming that's the plan. Gasoline supplies, road safety, freedom of movement, ability to conduct business as usual. All of those are my issues and will need to be resolved or not? It would help to have an idea of when it will be too late to move.
I recommend being ready by mid March. All of the details regarding US preparation are in the book "How to Prepare for the Coming Storms". I believe you have a copy.
I was rereading it. My concern of which hasn't been addressed is the need to bug out a significant distance. Whether the time for which this option will become more like a wagon train I hope to avoid. Just a guesstimate as to when commencement of war leads a day long drive into a multi month long ordeal.
I do not advocate "heading to the hills" at this time. While many may not agree, I do not see metro areas in the US as nuke targets (outside of possibly Honolulu, San Diego and Seattle, due to the proximity to important Naval Bases).

To help me with advice, what metro area are you concerned about?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:53 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Navigator wrote:

I recommend being ready by mid March. All of the details regarding US preparation are in the book "How to Prepare for the Coming Storms". I believe you have a copy.
I was rereading it. My concern of which hasn't been addressed is the need to bug out a significant distance. Whether the time for which this option will become more like a wagon train I hope to avoid. Just a guesstimate as to when commencement of war leads a day long drive into a multi month long ordeal.
I do not advocate "heading to the hills" at this time. While many may not agree, I do not see metro areas in the US as nuke targets (outside of possibly Honolulu, San Diego and Seattle, due to the proximity to important Naval Bases).

Thanks for your concern. From my perspective, heading to the hills just means getting situated in something like self sufficiency in a low population area. Getting situated because it'll be necessary to bug out eventually and from reading your book, it could be extremely dangerous and difficult to bug out at a later date. I'm just as worried about starvation, anarchy and social breakdown as bombs, because I live on the Left coast. And we have plenty of naval bases nearby.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

I would recommend relocating from California to almost anywhere else. Except maybe Portland/Seattle, Chicago or NYC areas.

I know that for many their job/career would be impacted, and maybe other reasons too. I hope you can and you are looking seriously into it.

The book explains what to do in relation to emergency food, but the political situation in CA is so bad, who knows what the looney lefties will do next.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Navigator wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:06 pm
I would recommend relocating from California to almost anywhere else. Except maybe Portland/Seattle, Chicago or NYC areas.

I know that for many their job/career would be impacted, and maybe other reasons too. I hope you can and you are looking seriously into it.

The book explains what to do in relation to emergency food, but the political situation in CA is so bad, who knows what the looney lefties will do next.
If you had to rank the greatest disaster (mayhem, murders and destruction coming) because of politics and demographics, would you say CA/Portland-Seattle/Chicago/NYC in that order?

Just curious.

tim

Post by tim »

FullMoon wrote:
Navigator wrote:
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Dec 21, 2021 3:45 pm

Thanks for the reply. Please talk about domestic US conditions. How long will we have to finish up preparations and move to a better location, assuming that's the plan. Gasoline supplies, road safety, freedom of movement, ability to conduct business as usual. All of those are my issues and will need to be resolved or not? It would help to have an idea of when it will be too late to move.
Shut off the utilities in your house for a weekend and see how you fare.

Congratulations, you have stumbled onto the secret to why history repeats. Now apply the theory before its too late.

No, this time won't be different. Yes, nuclear weapons will be used. Would Japan have launched nuclear weapons at the U.S. after Hiroshima was nuked if they had them?

I believe the Chinese military will attack the west coast and possiblly land there.
GRU defector Stanislav Lunev told me that Russian and Chinese plans for invading America were based on Germany’s 1940 invasion of Norway. The Germans infiltrated Norway with “tourists.” They had hidden storage facilities with uniforms and weapons. The Germans also put military personnel into merchant ships (instead of the usual merchandise). They sailed right past the British navy. Why? Because they did not look like military ships carrying troops. Imagine, if you will, the access which China enjoys to our port facilities. Imagine, as well, Chinese access to airstrips that might be used to airlift troops deep into American territory. (And yes, there are such airstrips!)
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:37 pm
Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:53 pm
FullMoon wrote:

Thanks for your concern. From my perspective, heading to the hills just means getting situated in something like self sufficiency in a low population area. Getting situated because it'll be necessary to bug out eventually and from reading your book, it could be extremely dangerous and difficult to bug out at a later date. I'm just as worried about starvation, anarchy and social breakdown as bombs, because I live on the Left coast. And we have plenty of naval bases nearby.
I spoke with a Croatian who was young during their civil war. There were remote parts of Yugoslavia that saw no warfare.

There were remote parts of Russia where people living there did not even know Russia had fought in World War II.

While the world is more connected today, when the internet and communications go down it will still be possible to avoid the worst of it. Assuming of course the U.S. wins.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:33 pm
Navigator wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:06 pm

If you had to rank the greatest disaster (mayhem, murders and destruction coming) because of politics and demographics, would you say CA/Portland-Seattle/Chicago/NYC in that order?

Just curious.
At this point I would say Portland-NYC/San Francisco/Chicago/Seattle/Southern CA

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

tim wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:36 pm

Congratulations, you have stumbled onto the secret to why history repeats. Now apply the theory before its too late.

No, this time won't be different. Yes, nuclear weapons will be used. Would Japan have launched nuclear weapons at the U.S. after Hiroshima was nuked if they had them?

I believe the Chinese military will attack the west coast and possiblly land there.
GRU defector Stanislav Lunev told me that Russian and Chinese plans for invading America were based on Germany’s 1940 invasion of Norway. The Germans infiltrated Norway with “tourists.” They had hidden storage facilities with uniforms and weapons. The Germans also put military personnel into merchant ships (instead of the usual merchandise). They sailed right past the British navy. Why? Because they did not look like military ships carrying troops. Imagine, if you will, the access which China enjoys to our port facilities. Imagine, as well, Chinese access to airstrips that might be used to airlift troops deep into American territory. (And yes, there are such airstrips!)
I certainly agree that the Chinese (and potentially even Russians) intend to attack America directly. I believe the Chinese have a whole "Fifth Column" already in the US waiting for orders to attack.

In looking back at the Japanese in WW2, I've always told people that they weren't bold enough. They could have landed a couple of suicide battalions on the West Coast at the opening of the war (say Portland and Santa Barbara) and the US would have gone into Panic mode. Whole divisions would have remained in the states to protect the west coast and would have been unavailable for the island hoping campaign. It would have set the clock back on winning the war in the Pacific by at least a year.

The Chinese won't make the same mistake. A high priority target for them will be our power grid.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 2:09 am
tim wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 8:36 pm

I certainly agree that the Chinese (and potentially even Russians) intend to attack America directly. I believe the Chinese have a whole "Fifth Column" already in the US waiting for orders to attack.

In looking back at the Japanese in WW2, I've always told people that they weren't bold enough. They could have landed a couple of suicide battalions on the West Coast at the opening of the war (say Portland and Santa Barbara) and the US would have gone into Panic mode. Whole divisions would have remained in the states to protect the west coast and would have been unavailable for the island hoping campaign. It would have set the clock back on winning the war in the Pacific by at least a year.

The Chinese won't make the same mistake. A high priority target for them will be our power grid.
Do you anticipate all of this happening this year? You previously implied that they'd wrap up operations by the fall on Taiwan/Ukraine campaigns. Will this year be adventurism with prodding of defenses?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

FullMoon wrote:
Wed Dec 29, 2021 12:44 pm

Do you anticipate all of this happening this year? You previously implied that they'd wrap up operations by the fall on Taiwan/Ukraine campaigns. Will this year be adventurism with prodding of defenses?
Yes, in 2022, with "prodding of defenses" being the minimum. I think, as John has pointed out also, that while there may be some kind of "plan" by the bad guys, things can quickly get out of hand and escalate outside of any politician's control.