Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Cool Breeze »

JDav wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:53 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:57 am
Order may return for the short term, but law probably not (in the way we know it). Trump's surprise did set off a chain of events that made some longshot return to X (the hope for people) possible, but it doesn't change the fact that the culture has been degraded and is pretty much irreparably harmed. Why? The government got bigger than it was ever supposed to be, so the only way things really change is that it dissolves largely and states rights come back. But that pretty much means balkanization anyway, so we're talking about a new reality regardless ...
I agree. Trump was a respite, not a savior. I was hoping for a second term to better prepare for what lies ahead.

Like him or hate him, he forced those on the left to reveal their true selves. He also exposed the two-tiered level of justice in this country. Law no longer matters, only the people enforcing it.
Exactly. The funny thing is that Trump is coming back.

Post by Guest »

The people get the politicians they deserve. If they keep voting these idiots in to office they deserve all they get, how people cannot see the damaging divisive policies being introduced by these pseudo intellectuals is beyond me.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 6:57 am
The people get the politicians they deserve. If they keep voting these idiots in to office they deserve all they get, how people cannot see the damaging divisive policies being introduced by these pseudo intellectuals is beyond me.
I would like to add that both the UK and America are almost too far gone now to save. France is heading towards civil war, the stroppy and disagreeable French might manage to save themselves. One can dream...

Trump, for all of his flaws, does love America and the American people. I hope he wins, even at the cost of civil war.

Civil war is the only thing that can save America now.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John thinks there will be a unification outcome, which has always been curious or perhaps better said, incredible to most posters here.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 9:28 am
Guest wrote:
I would like to add that both the UK and America are almost too far gone now to save. France is heading towards civil war, the stroppy and disagreeable French might manage to save themselves. One can dream...

Trump, for all of his flaws, does love America and the American people. I hope he wins, even at the cost of civil war.

Trump was right on just about everything. But, because he upset the Globalist, Net Zero, woke, idiotic, agenda he had to go.
God bless The Donald.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:19 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:

Trump was right on just about everything. But, because he upset the Globalist, Net Zero, woke, idiotic, agenda he had to go.
God bless The Donald.
What a mistake they did by making a spectacle of the house invasion, and creating more winning sentiment for the Don

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:05 am
guest wrote:
Mon Aug 08, 2022 2:19 am
Guest wrote:

God bless The Donald.
What a mistake they did by making a spectacle of the house invasion, and creating more winning sentiment for the Don
I'm sure everything will work out.

NOT. :roll:

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:40 pm
John thinks there will be a unification outcome, which has always been curious or perhaps better said, incredible to most posters here.
For once I'm with John.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bob Butler wrote:
Sat Sep 17, 2022 4:12 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:40 pm
For once I'm with John.
That's funny, but I guess a large part of this again is how one defines "unification."

Dave

Post by Dave »

Guest wrote:
I was told the de-funding of police would correct the criminal element......

Was that wrong?