Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 12:15 am
guest wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 7:47 pm
Anom guest wrote:
Wed Mar 01, 2023 4:11 am

Scott Adams took a hit for the team.

Thank you, Scott.
He's already cucked out and apologized, but the genie is out of the bottle.
LOL, he even asked about how it was possible to count the deaths from WWII (the made up 6 million number) and they also went after him for that.
This will have a bigger effect that the Kayne stuff.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John still hasn't figured out the propaganda of the term anti-ism, which is more nonsensical leftist language. It's funny to think that everyone just randomly hates people, as opposed to noticing the destabilizing and destructive things that certain people promote. Quite magical and anti-science/reason. All the -"phobia" terminology works the same way.

Post by Guest »

https://amgreatness.com/2023/03/01/the- ... g-machine/
The Woke Wrecking Machine
Americans should end it now before it ends America first.

By Victor Davis Hanson

March 1, 2023
Almost everything that has followed from the woke mass hysteria gripping the nation since 2020 has proved disastrous.

Wokeism destroys meritocracy in favor of forced equality of result—history’s prescription for civilizational decline.

If we continue with the woke hiring of administrators, air traffic controllers, ground crews, pilots, and rail workers, there will be even more news of disasters and near-miss airline crashes.

Wokeness demands a McCarthyite suppression of free expression. No wonder a woke FBI recently hired out social media censors to suppress stories it deemed unhelpful.

Soviet-style, wokeism mandates strict ideological party-line narratives under the cover of “science.” No wonder a woke government lied that requiring vaccines would prevent both infection and infectiousness.

Woke substitutes race for class in its eternal neo-Marxist quest to divide permanently the nation along racial lines, between victims and victimizers.

Yet wokeism recently has embarrassed itself as never before.

Take the COVID pandemic.

The Department of Energy has joined the FBI and is now attributing the origins of the pandemic to a leak of a likely engineered virus from the top-security virology lab in Wuhan, China.

Wokesters had long suppressed that reality, demonizing any who rejected its orthodox lies and spoke a larger truth: A dystopic China is not our global partner in greening the planet. Criticizing Stalinist China is not “racist.” China is not building a progressive society that is a model for others.

The ongoing environmental catastrophe in East Palestine, Ohio, following the train derailment revealed more woke moral bankruptcy.

Ostensibly the ensuing toxic spill and noxious plume have poisoned a poor and working-class small town. It should have galvanized the old Democratic Party that once voiced loud support for all green causes and championed the lower American classes.

But woke ended all that—substituting racial chauvinism for class concerns and ideology for genuine worry over the environment.

Woke dogma mandates that pollution and poverty are no longer concerns—if they affect the white poor who are stereotyped collectively as privileged victimizers.

Wokesters insisted that California is the greatest casualty of “climate change” defined as permanent drought.

Purported climate change required radical new bureaucratic rules and antidemocratic mandates over irrigation supplies, ground water, and contracted water deliveries from public reservoirs.

But then it rained. And it snowed. And it became terribly cold in supposedly scorching California.

Southern California is blanketed in snow.

Even so, for much of this cold, wet winter, state officials continued to claim the man-made drought was in full force. But finally, the most recent frigid, wet weather strangled the woke drought—and with it the credibility of our climate change Cassandras.

Americans sympathize with Ukraine’s plight as Vladimir Putin seeks to destroy its autonomy. But woke brooked no deviation from the party line that Ukraine’s Volodomyr Zelenskyy is a saint, while Russia is near bankrupt due to sanctions, and doomed to lose the war.

Accordingly, the United States was obligated to give Ukraine a veritable blank check given Kyiv’s commitment to freedom. Zelenskyy’s team now even talks of a victorious Ukrainian armored counteroffensive into Moscow’s Red Square.

This week, however, we are learning the Russian economy is nearly as strong now as it was before the war. It has mobilized 700,000 troops to ensure that eastern Ukraine becomes a Verdun-like killing field where tens of thousands more will be ground up.

Ukraine bars dissidents and maintains a government media monopoly. And the more Joe Biden promises another $2-3 billion in biweekly aid, the more Zelenskyy acts as if it is a pittance given what supposedly stingy Americans should be capable of supplying.

Meanwhile, at home, new woke protocols mandate race as essential rather than incidental to the human experience. Supposedly such fixations will heal racial wounds.

Under the new reparatory and compensatory diversity, equity, and inclusion rules, those deemed non-white were to be hired and admitted to colleges in greater numbers than their demographics. Even the old mandated proportional representation quotas were no longer enough.

But racial chauvinism, nonstop talk of reparations, and the new campus segregation have not resulted in better racial relations.

Polls show that there are greater racial tensions than ever before.

Data on interracial and hate crimes show even sharper racial disproportionalities. The incidence of both black violent criminal perpetrators and black crime victims are near historical highs.

Woke policies of no cash bail, downgrading felonies, and no jail time only spiked violent lawlessness.

Our elite universities are now fully woke. Almost weekly an embarrassing story further erodes their credibility and reputation.

Ridiculous lists of taboo words are issued on woke campuses, barring incendiary words like “American” and “immigrant.”

Bragging of segregated dorms, graduations, and safe spaces recalls Jim Crow, not woke racial utopias.

Grades and standards are deemed counterrevolutionary, even as incompetent graduates increasingly fail to impress employers.

Someday wokeism will disappear because it is inherently nihilistic and cannibalistic.

But in the meantime, Americans should end it now before it ends America first.

Post by Guest »

Society, as Westerners have known it, has already collapsed. Western civilization is done. The Boomers were blessed to be born into a prosperous America, and what did many of them do? They destroyed it and most have already died before it all collapsed on top of them. They enjoyed the good times.

As Gen Xer I had it easy up into my early 30s. I was blessed to be a teen in the 80s. And I knew it. I knew how lucky I was. I saw the rot setting in in the late 80s and early 90s and it scared me. I could see where it was all going. Things have turned out much worse than I expected.

I am blessed that I never had any children. Now I see that my previously regrets where unnecessary. I am grateful to God that I am, for the most part, alone. I am grateful to have a sister and great brother in law, but I am privately glad they are childless.

I have had an interesting life and I have been blessed with good friends.

Now I just hope I die~as John like to say~as quickly and painlessly as possible. I pray for forgiveness. I want to see my mother and grandparents again. I even hope to see my former pet cats and dogs.

I despair.

J

Hsgsg

Post by Hsgsg »

America is over. Crumbling before our very eyes. There’s no solution except for ethno states or get used to living in a third world country known as America.

Post by Guest »

Hsgsg wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 11:23 am
America is over. Crumbling before our very eyes. There’s no solution except for ethno states or get used to living in a third world country known as America.
Eastern Europe is a possibility, but beware. Unless you have locals looking out for you, you will be fleeced.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 12:36 am
Society, as Westerners have known it, has already collapsed. Western civilization is done. The Boomers were blessed to be born into a prosperous America, and what did many of them do? They destroyed it and most have already died before it all collapsed on top of them. They enjoyed the good times.

As Gen Xer I had it easy up into my early 30s. I was blessed to be a teen in the 80s. And I knew it. I knew how lucky I was. I saw the rot setting in in the late 80s and early 90s and it scared me. I could see where it was all going. Things have turned out much worse than I expected.

I am blessed that I never had any children. Now I see that my previously regrets where unnecessary. I am grateful to God that I am, for the most part, alone. I am grateful to have a sister and great brother in law, but I am privately glad they are childless.

I have had an interesting life and I have been blessed with good friends.

Now I just hope I die~as John like to say~as quickly and painlessly as possible. I pray for forgiveness. I want to see my mother and grandparents again. I even hope to see my former pet cats and dogs.

I despair.

J

While you may be "right", despair is of the evil one. So is depopulation. The problem is that moderns made women and children idols, instead of them following men and their lead appropriately. That's why we have chaos. Alas, this is what happens if you let tradition die, standards and principles break down, and anti-christs to run your country. That's what has happened. And they are rejoicing in dividing everyone, and now boasting about their power and ability to eliminate you or make you suffer, to your face.

Ever wonder why it's OK for Israel to build walls, to section off people, and to preserve their heritage and traditions, but it's not ok for european ethnicities to do the same thing?

I wonder if JX thinks that fact is "hate speech" too.

John

Post by John »

Monday, March 06, 2023
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:03 pm

Ever wonder why it's OK for Israel to
build walls, to section off people, and
to preserve their heritage and
traditions, but it's not ok for european
ethnicities to do the same thing?

I wonder if JX thinks that fact is "hate
speech" too.
The reason that you "wonder" is because,
as usual, you don't know what you're
talking about. At any rate, I can't
recall ever expressing any view about
wall-building as "hate speech."

In any case, it's far less serious than
massive genocide of Orthodox Christian
civilians in Ukraine.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 06, 2023 4:03 pm
The problem is that moderns made women and children idols, instead of them following men and their lead appropriately. That's why we have chaos. Alas, this is what happens if you let tradition die, standards and principles break down, and anti-christs to run your country. That's what has happened. And they are rejoicing in dividing everyone, and now boasting about their power and ability to eliminate you or make you suffer, to your face.
There's another way to look at this. That is, that it's all part of the cycle.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Dec 15, 2019 11:13 pm
When the total number of births per year peaks, several trends reverse. For all practical purposes, in terms of trend reversals, the total number of births in the US peaked in 1961.

When the number of births is rising, since men tend to marry younger women, there is always a surplus of women (and men able to start families are scarce and therefore valuable). When that trend reverses, men are now in surplus (and somewhat more so because of the sex ratio at birth being around 1.05 though it can also be argued that effect is reduced somewhat but not entirely because there are more homosexuals than lesbians, higher male prison population, etc.) and younger women are now scarce and therefore valuable. (Speaking of which, whenever there is a search party of hundreds out looking for a missing person, it is always a young white female - ever notice that? Hundreds NEVER come out to search for a young brown female or ANY male or old female. So not only can feminists tell us how valuable women are, our civilization is telling young women that every day by its actions. What a shock to find out that you are now a 60 year old woman and worthless, just like everyone else.)

Also, I think that once the numbers of births start to decline, that is the point at which the rate of physical expansion of the civilization also starts to slow down and, therefore, traditional male activities like building infrastructure begin to decline and the civilization enters into a maintenance phase before the inevitable decline. The mix of jobs begins to change and women are able to better do many of the jobs that become prominent during the maintenance and decline phase (like health care and education, which really just serve to milk out the surplus of the civilization before it collapses). This shift in the job mix has the effect of accelerating the decline (further reducing births and the effects that result from the further reduction in births).
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

Monday, March 06, 2023

This is an excellent analysis, and it
fits in perfectly with generational
theory and Generational Dynamics. Your
analysis also explains the evolutionary
purpose why more girls are born than
boys (and so the Chinese had to kill or
abort girl babies).

Another thing to incorporate into your