Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
spottybrowncow

Re: Societal collapse

Post by spottybrowncow »

Danton wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:31 am
Merci beaucoup de parler de notre pays et surtout de sa dérive. Croyez moi, les français en ont plus que marre...
Well isn't that interesting, we're pretty "fed up" here in the States also, and I bet people in Brazil and all over are "fed up," and yet it keeps getting worse.
Who's running the damn world, anyway? Makes you wonder.

J in France

Post by J in France »

Danton wrote:
guest wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:23 am
J Hughes wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 am

85% of the murders in London last year were by POCs and Eastern European migrants.

In France, Macron was forced to admit 90% of urban crime was by POCs.

How is multiculturalism enriching us? How?!

Enough!
I went to Paris in 2010, and again in 2016. The difference in those 6 years alone was astonishing, and made me want to never want to visit France again. I can't imagine what it's like now.
Merci beaucoup de parler de notre pays et surtout de sa dérive. Croyez moi, les français en ont plus que marre...
I lived in Paris in 1999, 2001, and 2005. In 1999, I lived in Évry, which though having a high Arab and black population was still livable. In 2005 it was a no-go zone. The cracks were already showing in Paris in 1992 when I fist visited, but Paris would still fun. By 2005, I was literally fighting off North African teenagers who tried to beat me up, steal my camcorder, and rape the young woman with me (who later begged me not to report it to the police because she feared the Arab families would hunt her down later.

I have never once considered third world migrants as beneficial. The government might as well release thousands of wild tigers onto the streets of Paris; that would be safer than what is there now.

Post by Guest »

J in France wrote:
Sun Jan 08, 2023 1:36 am
Danton wrote:
guest wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:23 am

I went to Paris in 2010, and again in 2016. The difference in those 6 years alone was astonishing, and made me want to never want to visit France again. I can't imagine what it's like now.
I lived in Paris in 1999, 2001, and 2005. In 1999, I lived in Évry, which though having a high Arab and black population was still livable. In 2005 it was a no-go zone. The cracks were already showing in Paris in 1992 when I fist visited, but Paris would still fun. By 2005, I was literally fighting off North African teenagers who tried to beat me up, steal my camcorder, and rape the young woman with me (who later begged me not to report it to the police because she feared the Arab families would hunt her down later.

I have never once considered third world migrants as beneficial. The government might as well release thousands of wild tigers onto the streets of Paris; that would be safer than what is there now.
French politician Franck Guiot wrote that parts of Évry, a township in the southern suburbs of Paris, are no-go zones where police forces cannot go for fear of being attacked. He said that politicians seeking to maintain "social peace" were prohibiting the police from using their weapons to defend themselves.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

spottybrowncow wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 11:20 am
Danton wrote:
Well isn't that interesting, we're pretty "fed up" here in the States also, and I bet people in Brazil and all over are "fed up," and yet it keeps getting worse.
Who's running the damn world, anyway? Makes you wonder.
We know spotty

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:23 am
Johnny bandwidth wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:07 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:42 pm

London has already fallen. Even in 2005, you didn't hear that many foreign languages or foreign accents walking down the street. Now it is rare to hear a proper British accent. It is shocking what has happened in just the last 15 or 20 years. Crime is completely out of control. There are acid attacks on a daily basis. Acid attacks were common when I lived in Latin America. Now they have become common in UK cities, but the press and government keep it quiet. The government and press won't be able to keep it quiet for much longer.
I keep asking myself why would any government risk destabilising their nations social cohesion in the way that we're seeing everywhere and I keep coming back with the same answer.
It gives them the excuse to introduce harsh legislation that severally limits our freedom
The migrants are making Paris and London as beautiful as the places they left behind.
I recently watched an intelligence squared debate from years ago about Thatcher's legacy where Dianne Abbot inadvertently admitted she would not be here if her parents and millions of others had not been lured here by the welfare state. Immigrants have indeed made an enormous contribution to this country. Their contribution is to the unsustainable national debt.

Post by guest »

Its depressing. 400 immigrants are in a hotel in Creaton in Northampton. See them walking around, brand new clothes, phone and all smiles and gang signs. Dont look like they have been broken by war or seen horrors. We are being taken for complete mugs. This country will sink in 1-2 years.

And then what?

Post by guest »

The landmass of Africa could contain the entirety of Europe several times over and is an embarrassment of natural resources, if they're unable to make something worthwhile there they offer no benefit to Europe...quite the opposite actually.

London Guest

Post by London Guest »

guest wrote:
Sat Jan 14, 2023 11:35 am
The landmass of Africa could contain the entirety of Europe several times over and is an embarrassment of natural resources, if they're unable to make something worthwhile there they offer no benefit to Europe...quite the opposite actually.
But think of the variety of restaurants you have gained...

Post by Guest »

As a Pole who arrived as a teenager in Britain in 2007 I can see it first hand. When I arrived the difference in living standards between Britain and Poland was stark. However, ever since the financial crisis of 2008 I've seen living standards in Britain stagnate or go down , while Poland has been consistently on the up since then. I graduated from a uni in the UK and work as an engineer in the North of England on 2X average UK earnings and can truly say speaking to my friends back home about job prospects I am being tempted more and more to go back to Poland and seek opportunities there. Having lived in the North of England for the past 6 years I truly believe large parts of the north are poorer than average Poland , which is insane given how different the histories of the 2 countries are.

Post by Guest »

Sadly, this country is going down the drain. If you can, leave now before things get worse and trust me they WILL get worse. My wife got a job offer in Amsterdam so we're moving in February which is a bit scary because none of us speak dutch or know much about Dutch culture, but we figured at this point it can't possibly be worse than staying in the UK.