Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Guest 33 wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:22 pm
Detroit used to be one of the richest cities in the world, and look at it now. That can happen anywhere. The good news is that CA gets twice as many illegals and homeless than are leaving to fill the void.
We should have finished building the wall. Now, the rats are spreading the plague to the rest of the country.

Post by Guest »

I left California because of the crime. It’s a shame because I loved living in my neighborhood. But everyone I know either has been robbed, gotten their homes cased, assaulted, or knows someone who had this happen to them. Even Beverly Hills isn’t safe anymore. The Flats constantly have helicopters over the the homes because home invasions and break ins are becoming common. Yet there are a lot of Angelenos who think the open drug use, near elementary schools and day cares, fires, assaults, frequent home invasions, follow and robs, homeless people defecating in businesses serving food and supermarkets, and then carrying weapons to harm people is normal. The rest of the world doesn’t act this way.

Post by Guest »

the top 1% of Californians pay 50% of all state taxes. The top 10% of Cali residents pay 80%. The vast majority of people living in the state effectively pay nothing. They take exponentially more out in benefits than they pay in taxes. Most residents of California (legal and illegal) are a massive drain on the state.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:56 pm
I left California because of the crime. It’s a shame because I loved living in my neighborhood. But everyone I know either has been robbed, gotten their homes cased, assaulted, or knows someone who had this happen to them. Even Beverly Hills isn’t safe anymore. The Flats constantly have helicopters over the the homes because home invasions and break ins are becoming common. Yet there are a lot of Angelenos who think the open drug use, near elementary schools and day cares, fires, assaults, frequent home invasions, follow and robs, homeless people defecating in businesses serving food and supermarkets, and then carrying weapons to harm people is normal. The rest of the world doesn’t act this way.
Oh, you mean Seth Rogen?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Another guest wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:24 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:56 pm
Oh, you mean Seth Rogen?
If you say someone's name like that you might get censored around these parts.

Post by guest »

I think it is fair to say that Southern California is now part of Mexico. Only it is the only part of Mexico with functioning public utilities. For now.

Post by Guest »

I spent 28 years in Federal Law Enforcement and retired (age 50) 7 years before mandatory retirement (57). In my last 10 years I specialized in Elder Abuse, particularly involving financial fraud investigations (scams) exceeding $200,000. Almost every single one of my colleagues is planning on, or has retired, at the minimum retirement age of 50. This is happening in a field where, 15 years ago, retiring before age 57 was unheard of. Most all are leaving for the same reasons: Politicization of the job, increased focus on statistics over quality, meaningful investigations, failure to provide competent, knowledgeable leadership, and a national emphasis on what the agency (ies) "think is a important" versus supporting investigation of crimes actually affecting the local community where I and/or my colleagues work and live. It's not just the private sector that is suffering from hostile or harmful working environments. If things don't fundamentally change the early retirement trend will continue.

Post by Guest »

Oddly enough I purchased the complete works of Blake as well as all his illustrations.....very similar to Jung’s Libre Novus or the Red Book. My aim is to explore Western thought and the cannon starting with the bible....the point of this endeavour is simple....culture as it stands is dead....it’s banal, empty and celebrates utter degeneracy....nothing is as it seems and there is an inversion of everything to the point where good and evil aren’t seen as being a dichotomy anymore hiding under the rubric of some questionable moral relativism.....in a nutshell it’s all crap and we need to go back to basics and the likes of Musk will not save us....

Guest M

Post by Guest M »

Elon Musk has seen what has happened to his home country when this narrative is spewed everywhere.

And it's not good.

Post by Guest »

The broken society within the UK has been progressively worsening. Three factors contribute to this.

1. We've seen law and order disappear, with most crimes unsolved, let alone punished, with violence and anti-social behaviour as key drivers.
2. The breakdown of the nuclear family due to a multitude of factors.
3. The predominantly left wing MSM love to bang on about the right wing but they are part of the ongoing creep of woke, left wing ideology into our social fabric - the long march into the public services, organisations and institutions is pretty much complete.
The Conservatives have totally failed to grasp this progressive deterioration on their watch. If elected into a position to determine policy, the Labour Party and Lib Dems will just accelerate the decline.

The UK will be a social and economic wasteland, much like SF, unless the Conservative party splits and forms a proper right of centre party with associated policies.