Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Looks like most are calling for a generational crisis starting in earnest ...
History explains reason why Germany is a problem. It's easy to forget that Russia and for a time the Soviet Union have been enemies of Germany. Our useless political class have allowed us to be on the brink of a new war. More concerned with woke correctness and destroying our values and culture we are on a road to servitude and hopelessness.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The bad actors just moved on from Germany to Russia (revolution), then back to Germany again.

Ask Solzhenitsyn

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:20 pm
I'd get out of there and if, God Forbid, the City of London is the target by the russians, everyone wins in the bad scenario.
London has already fallen. Even in 2005, you didn't hear that many foreign languages or foreign accents walking down the street. Now it is rare to hear a proper British accent. It is shocking what has happened in just the last 15 or 20 years. Crime is completely out of control. There are acid attacks on a daily basis. Acid attacks were common when I lived in Latin America. Now they have become common in UK cities, but the press and government keep it quiet. The government and press won't be able to keep it quiet for much longer.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

2023 sets off many crises that will occur in earnest, as I and others around here have said.

How to prepare is where most of us differ. That it's a probability that nothing happens hot war wise, but we have continued degradation, is another point of contention.

UK Guest

Post by UK Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 6:42 pm
2023 sets off many crises that will occur in earnest, as I and others around here have said.

How to prepare is where most of us differ. That it's a probability that nothing happens hot war wise, but we have continued degradation, is another point of contention.
You are right to be pessimistic about the new year to come . I think we are heading for anarchy . The proof that the public’ services in all education, policing, health, are unfit for purpose has been staring us in the face for decades , but EVERYONE in the public services couldn’t wait to get on the covid WFH bandwagon.

Well there’s not going to be anybody left to pay the bills soon and why should we anyway. The country is being run by people with no vested interest whatsoever who will do a runner at the first sign of trouble,

Post by Guest »

The current orthodox thinking in 2023 by left wing fanatics:-
Co2 is a pollution.
Nitrogen is a pollution.
Humanity is a cancer on the earth.
White men evil, guilty and must be punished but all immigrants doctors and engineers.
Brexit responsible for all our economic woes despite Covid, net zero and energy crisis.
Multiculturalism is a strength.
Capitalism is bad and we must move towards ecological economics.
A women is not a women. A mother is not a mother but a birthing parent.
All white males are incompetent and are bettered by all women and that men must be removed from the levers of power.
Tolerance is about subjugation of an indigenous culture, equity and anti white discrimination.
Todays world is a revolution isn’t it.

Guest in Devon

Post by Guest in Devon »

UK Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 31, 2022 11:14 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

You are right to be pessimistic about the new year to come . I think we are heading for anarchy . The proof that the public’ services in all education, policing, health, are unfit for purpose has been staring us in the face for decades , but EVERYONE in the public services couldn’t wait to get on the covid WFH bandwagon.

Well there’s not going to be anybody left to pay the bills soon and why should we anyway. The country is being run by people with no vested interest whatsoever who will do a runner at the first sign of trouble,
Sadly people are never smart enough back through history to see sense and change when violence can be avoided. They would rather suffer under a system they know until it becomes intolerable and then the violence starts. The governments around the world have always understood that only violence changes systems which is why they keep all the guns for themselves. When it all kicks off as history tells us it inevitably will, it will be horrific.

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Looks like most are calling for a generational crisis starting in earnest ...
I don't think most of the millennials ever listened to any older mentors that could have imparted some common sense to them not found in books. They only learned from tenured teachers and professors that all exist in a protected, liberal environment or "bubble". As a result, they have created their own "bubble" where they feel safe and secure, even from their own parents. Eventually, all bubbles burst as theirs will also do. The longer it takes, the tougher it will be for them to deal with it.

jhjhhvcf

Post by jhjhhvcf »

Guest in Devon wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:23 am
UK Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Sadly people are never smart enough back through history to see sense and change when violence can be avoided. They would rather suffer under a system they know until it becomes intolerable and then the violence starts. The governments around the world have always understood that only violence changes systems which is why they keep all the guns for themselves. When it all kicks off as history tells us it inevitably will, it will be horrific.
In so many areas of society currently, we are clearly heading towards situations of enduring and large scale public disorder. All of the indicators are there from racial tension, immigrant related crime and a generally less than law-abiding youth in inner cities. I cannot for one moment believe that our elected representatives (including the likes of Khan and this Government) have made adequate provision for the requisite numbers of riot-trained police officers and equipment. It is all too predictable and herewith predicted.

Post by Guest »

jhjhhvcf wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:40 pm
Guest in Devon wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:23 am
UK Guest wrote:

In so many areas of society currently, we are clearly heading towards situations of enduring and large scale public disorder. All of the indicators are there from racial tension, immigrant related crime and a generally less than law-abiding youth in inner cities. I cannot for one moment believe that our elected representatives (including the likes of Khan and this Government) have made adequate provision for the requisite numbers of riot-trained police officers and equipment. It is all too predictable and herewith predicted.
Peter Zeihan says it will be ok.