Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:39 pm
Rule BR wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:09 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:54 am
Canadian friends of mine did a few days in London before coming to see me in a quiet English Northern village. They were horrified at London & said they didn’t feel like they were in England and got constantly harassed
The sad truth is, that had Britain been the democracy it’s supposed to be, this would never have happened. And if we had “free Speech” of the kind we are told we have, everyone would have been demonstrating against the huge influx of people who will never, ever, integrate, assimilate or identify with this country. And even now after more than 70 years of mass immigration there is still not a single black or Asian face to be seen at any celebration of Britain. Even at the Trooping the Colour, which is a great spectacle there’s not a non-white face to be seen. And it was the Labour Party which is mainly responsible for this catastrophe.
Yes. People are different. You can thank your leaders and those in league with the evil one for these "gifts" after you all lost your faith and forgot God. St. George has also been forgotten. I bet C.S. Lewis already figured that out 100 years ago. He saw the abolition of man already enacted.
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27IrefBTG_k[/youtube]

This is the reality of Europe today. Unbelievable.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2023 3:18 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Rule BR wrote:
Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:09 am

The sad truth is, that had Britain been the democracy it’s supposed to be, this would never have happened. And if we had “free Speech” of the kind we are told we have, everyone would have been demonstrating against the huge influx of people who will never, ever, integrate, assimilate or identify with this country. And even now after more than 70 years of mass immigration there is still not a single black or Asian face to be seen at any celebration of Britain. Even at the Trooping the Colour, which is a great spectacle there’s not a non-white face to be seen. And it was the Labour Party which is mainly responsible for this catastrophe.
Yes. People are different. You can thank your leaders and those in league with the evil one for these "gifts" after you all lost your faith and forgot God. St. George has also been forgotten. I bet C.S. Lewis already figured that out 100 years ago. He saw the abolition of man already enacted.

I guess being liberal didn't pane out for them.

Kendra

Post by Kendra »

I love my country but I’m not afraid to admit the power has shifted and even if we were willing and capable it’s way to late to do anything about the way things currently are in England. Those who play chess in the Great Game have decided our time is over.

Post by Guest »

My father was born in 1924, the youngest of 9. He went to war as a Flight Sergeant Bomb Aimer but Germany sure ended just as he was ready. He spent 3 years in the far east. I am pleased he isn’t here to see this nonsense and at the age of 66 I fell privileged to know I won’t be around to watch the end-game ! God help us !

Post by Guest »

If migrants are granted asylum in the UK, they can then bring in their dependents. You need to multiply the number of doctors needed by a factor of 10 at least. Most will need at least 2 houses each to home their many wives, YES wives as they can have as many as they like and the British taxpayer will end up supporting them all. The family structure of families from Somalia, Ethiopia, and Afghanistan are clans where as the western family structure is nuclear.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:32 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

in Ireland there's hardly a day goes by that a child isn't accosted by migrants - one of the most recent was 7 years old - just over a week ago a migrant tried to abuct a child of the street but a local woman who was watching him as she thought he was acting suspiciously came to her rescue - he then followed the woman back to her house and only backed off when her brother appeared - by this time the girls family and locals had been alerted - they caught him and knocked lumps out of him until the police arrived - he was taken to court and the judge released him despite the police asking that he remained in detention until they had checked him with interpol - he has since disappeared.....!

English guest

Post by English guest »

guest wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 6:41 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Mar 15, 2023 10:32 am
Guest wrote:

in Ireland there's hardly a day goes by that a child isn't accosted by migrants - one of the most recent was 7 years old - just over a week ago a migrant tried to abuct a child of the street but a local woman who was watching him as she thought he was acting suspiciously came to her rescue - he then followed the woman back to her house and only backed off when her brother appeared - by this time the girls family and locals had been alerted - they caught him and knocked lumps out of him until the police arrived - he was taken to court and the judge released him despite the police asking that he remained in detention until they had checked him with interpol - he has since disappeared.....!
Similar incidents have been occurring in Newquay, Cornwall. Coach loads of migrants bussed in and deposited in hotels and suddenly there are groups of men loitering around the town, accosting young women and girls. We only hear about these incidents when a poor girl posts about her unfortunate experience of being followed or harassed on social media as warning to others. Our local police and media outlets have been oddly silent on the matter.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:10 am
My father was born in 1924, the youngest of 9. He went to war as a Flight Sergeant Bomb Aimer but Germany sure ended just as he was ready. He spent 3 years in the far east. I am pleased he isn’t here to see this nonsense and at the age of 66 I fell privileged to know I won’t be around to watch the end-game ! God help us !
In the 21st Century things happen fast. You might see the end game after all.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 5:37 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 4:10 am
In the 21st Century things happen fast. You might see the end game after all.
Open Borders make me yearn for an early death.

Post by Guest »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... loors.html
EXCLUSIVE: 24 hours of HELL in top NYC hospital: Patients left lying in hallways, urine soaked floors and staff incapable of providing answers for desperate family members - as city's healthcare system is stretched to breaking point
A woman rushed her mother to the Mount Sinai Hospital on Madison Avenue on March 8 because she suspected the 67-year-old was having a stroke
This was ruled out within 10 minutes - but then a nightmarish day for the cancer sufferer and her daughter began as they were left waiting in limbo at the ER
'Every corner was filled with people,' she said, describing trash littering the floor, urine pots kicked over and homeless people seeking treatment left ignored
Look at the photos of the "medical staff" doing "their jobs".