Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

Eelkje wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:10 am
FullMoon wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:10 pm
Navigator, you have recommended Utah as a safe destination. But it's rather heavily populated and apparently has lots of extremists from the Left.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/salt-lake ... ocked-down
What's the chances of the National Guard completely going against the Constitution and the American people, similar to the insane Aussie mess?
I live in Friesland. It is a little better in the north of the Netherlands, but in our village there was two years ago also a drugs related murder. My wish was to emigrate to Scandinavie but my husband didn't want to go. I don't like the Netherlands anymore; the drugs, the crime, the lockdowns, the QR passport, the people who think that it's OK to mandate (experimental) vaccins, the politicians, a.o. We are no longer free (of choice); we are cattle.
Britain is collapsing, especially in the big cities. When the inflationary depression comes, there's a 100% chance of social unrest. London will burn. The police gave up decades ago. I lived in Croydon, and then Guildford - the latter is one of the richest towns in the UK, and even that was a crime-ridden hell-hole.

Post by Guest »

Read Jane Eyre if you dare: University students are given 'trigger warnings' for classic literature - as Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre and Charles Dickens's Great Expectations are marked 'distressing'
Salford University students given 'trigger warnings' for Jane Eyre and Great Expectations
Critics last night described the cautions as 'absurd'
The warnings accompany a BA English Literature reading list at the university
The British are crazier than we are.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ature.html

Ugh.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:32 am
Read Jane Eyre if you dare: University students are given 'trigger warnings' for classic literature - as Charlotte Bronte's Jane Eyre and Charles Dickens's Great Expectations are marked 'distressing'
Salford University students given 'trigger warnings' for Jane Eyre and Great Expectations

Ugh.
Perhaps not.
Hispanic kids in California struggled with CRT-inspired ethnic studies 'brainwashing'
She was shocked by what she saw.

“This was like extreme left brainwashing of these kids,” says Fontanilla. “Critical race theory all throughout the lessons, from start to finish. The whole thing.”

“The teacher had the kids all learn about the four I’s of oppression,” says Fontanilla. The four I’s were institutional, internalized, ideological, and interpersonal oppression. “And then there was a whole presentation on critical race theory and they actually had the students analyze the school through critical race theory.”…

“The kids don’t even want this stuff,” says Fontanilla, noting that the ethnic studies course replaced a much more popular health class—in the midst of a pandemic, no less. “Most of them are just like, ‘Why do we have to take this class?'”
Critique empire, white supremacy, racism, anti-blackness, anti-indigeneity, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentrism, and other forms of power and oppression at the intersections of our society;…

Conceptualize, imagine, and build new possibilities for post-imperial life that promote collective narratives of transformative resistance, critical hope, and radical healing.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 7:45 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:32 am

Ugh.
Perhaps not.
Hispanic kids in California struggled with CRT-inspired ethnic studies 'brainwashing'
She was shocked by what she saw.

“This was like extreme left brainwashing of these kids,” says Fontanilla. “Critical race theory all throughout the lessons, from start to finish. The whole thing.”

“The teacher had the kids all learn about the four I’s of oppression,” says Fontanilla. The four I’s were institutional, internalized, ideological, and interpersonal oppression. “And then there was a whole presentation on critical race theory and they actually had the students analyze the school through critical race theory.”…

“The kids don’t even want this stuff,” says Fontanilla, noting that the ethnic studies course replaced a much more popular health class—in the midst of a pandemic, no less. “Most of them are just like, ‘Why do we have to take this class?'”
Critique empire, white supremacy, racism, anti-blackness, anti-indigeneity, patriarchy, cisheteropatriarchy, capitalism, ableism, anthropocentrism, and other forms of power and oppression at the intersections of our society;…

Conceptualize, imagine, and build new possibilities for post-imperial life that promote collective narratives of transformative resistance, critical hope, and radical healing.
https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2022/01/31/ ... ng-n445385

Post by Guest »

https://twitter.com/billmaher/status/14 ... ws-n444948

It's not my fault that the party of FDR and JFK is turning into the party of LOL😂 and WTF🤦‍♂️.

Post by Guest »

Woke should be treated as a mental illness.

If all of our young people were emerging happy, fit, healthy, then there may be reason for pause. However, they are not. They are addicted to dopamine hits on social media. They report depression and loneliness.

Woke demands a perverse deliberate intent to deny to truth and tell blatant lies in order to avoid reality. It demands that people fake their own moral weakness and helplessness. If I was a minority, I'd feel rather insulted to be considered as someone not able to control my violent impulses (as per the excuses for BLM's riots), let alone understand historical narratives and contexts without making them all about me.
It is a form of self harm.

If I was the Chinese or Russian's though, I'd be shocked at how this is such a far easier way to colonise and control another nation than putting boots on the ground.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 11:53 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:36 pm
Navigator wrote:
Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:27 am

I recommend being ready by mid March. All of the details regarding US preparation are in the book "How to Prepare for the Coming Storms". I believe you have a copy.
I was rereading it. My concern of which hasn't been addressed is the need to bug out a significant distance. Whether the time for which this option will become more like a wagon train I hope to avoid. Just a guesstimate as to when commencement of war leads a day long drive into a multi month long ordeal.
I do not advocate "heading to the hills" at this time. While many may not agree, I do not see metro areas in the US as nuke targets (outside of possibly Honolulu, San Diego and Seattle, due to the proximity to important Naval Bases).

To help me with advice, what metro area are you concerned about?
Navigator, you mentioned heading to the hills.
On a scale 1-10, how close would you guess we are to needing to go? And what are the odds we could get hit domestically with missiles this year or next? What's the next big change coming for us domestically do you forsee such as cyber, biological, domestic insurrection ie fake protests, etc?

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

We are not near to needing to "head to the hills".

I would say 2 on your 1-10 scale.

However, if you lived within 20 miles or so of a major US military installation, especially a naval base, I would say that you should move. Now seems to be a good time given current real estate market conditions. How long those will hold up is questionable.

In the past I have said that if we see nukes being used, it would be in VERY limited fashion. Putin is bad, but not insane, and he doesn't want a nuclear winter either.

Only a few military targets would be on the list.

Domestically, I see economic hardship as what is coming next. This will turn into all kinds of domestic turmoil as people will want more free handouts, and the government won't be able to do it.

Cyber attacks and domestic insurrection will happen when the Chinese make their move and the US gets involved (which may not be right away).

tim

Post by tim »

The time to leave is now things will never be better then they are right now.

Would you be one of the Ukrainians watching the Russian military mass on the border of your country and continuing to dismiss the obvious threat? How many wish they would have left before the fighting began?
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

GCham

Post by GCham »

The Dollar is toast, its been a dead man walking for years. The US is trillions in debt, it can never repay the debt it has amassed which is rising at an exponential rate. Couple this with the fact that the Federal Reserve has been printing money like no tomorrow for the past twenty years. Check the M2 money charts and your eyes will water. The 'global reserve currency' is a ponzi scheme, it is an insult that it is still considered a safe bet. I've said it here before-the West has weak leaders, Facebook, Mcdonalds and debt. The East has Oil, Minerals, Metals, manufacturing and Ruthless leaders. Wake up folks it's almost midnight.