Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
tim

Re: Societal collapse

Post by tim »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKpW-tEXiA
According to my guest today, war correspondent Michael Yon, the conditions are being set for a global famine of unprecedented proportions, and at this point it’s unavoidable—especially for Western Europe.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by Guest »

tim wrote:
Sun Oct 30, 2022 8:04 am
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQKpW-tEXiA
According to my guest today, war correspondent Michael Yon, the conditions are being set for a global famine of unprecedented proportions, and at this point it’s unavoidable—especially for Western Europe.
Yon has stated, in general, that "If a writer wants to make money, he should avoid truth and tell people what they want to hear. Yet to win the war, tell the truth."
In September 2007, Yon spoke at the 2007 conference of the Nazi War Crimes and Japanese Imperial Government Records Interagency Working Group to claim Japan's innocence on the sexual enslavement of the Imperial Japanese comfort women before and during WWII. However, he failed to mention a U.S. informant's report on the Japanese Military not preventing the abuse and rape of Malaysian women at 'licensed public comfort houses,' which led to historians and authors disagreeing with him
Another B---S---tter...

James E

Post by James E »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:57 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:25 pm
88% of the people in Portland, Oregon say the city is moving in the wrong direction (going down the drain). That's what happens when you elect BLM reps to the city council and a leftist mayor. How do you like living in hell? From being the most livable city in America in 2019 to the murder capital of the Pacific Northwest today. (Slow clap)

My family is from Oregon and my sister still owns a house the most expensive area in Portland (but no loner lives in it). My sister is the only leftist in the family, and she refuses to admit that BLM is a problem. She still blames Trump for everything. She can't explain why (because its BS anyway) but she refuses to admit how wrong she is. She has a rich husband, so she fled Portland with him. She could afford to bail out, most can't.

I am absolutely convinced that law and order will never return to the United States. Trump was our last chance. Only foreign historians will write that in the future...
Order may return for the short term, but law probably not (in the way we know it). Trump's surprise did set off a chain of events that made some longshot return to X (the hope for people) possible, but it doesn't change the fact that the culture has been degraded and is pretty much irreparably harmed. Why? The government got bigger than it was ever supposed to be, so the only way things really change is that it dissolves largely and states rights come back. But that pretty much means balkanization anyway, so we're talking about a new reality regardless ...
This is something I know something about. Long past college age, I decided to take a little sabbatical from medical practice and spent several years pursuing an undergraduate electrical engineering degree, my first love.
We were a relatively small school, and the engineering programs had done their parts to encourage female participation. Of the ten or so women students I knew, only one survived, and it was not because of “misogyny.” They were heavily supported by the staff and students; the men did what they always do: they protected and helped the women in every way possible, but the truth is that they were just not suited to the work. I spoke to several, who told me confidentially, “I just don’t care about wires and capacitors and cross-country power transmission. I try, but I just have no interest.”
Never let the AWFLs tell you that men and women are the same, or that the differences are cultural. When my driveway was under construction, my granddaughter couldn’t have cared less; my three-year-old grandson had to be physically carried to keep him from standing behind the dump trucks to see how they worked when they dumped the gravel.
Western men, themselves no great prizes, are coming to the understanding that the risk of marrying a Western women is prohibitive, and by current birth rates, it looks like the problem may just solve itself.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

James E wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:02 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 11:25 pm
88% of the people in Portland, Oregon say the city is moving in the wrong direction (going down the drain). That's what happens when you elect BLM reps to the city council and a leftist mayor. How do you like living in hell? From being the most livable city in America in 2019 to the murder capital of the Pacific Northwest today. (Slow clap)

My family is from Oregon and my sister still owns a house the most expensive area in Portland (but no loner lives in it). My sister is the only leftist in the family, and she refuses to admit that BLM is a problem. She still blames Trump for everything. She can't explain why (because its BS anyway) but she refuses to admit how wrong she is. She has a rich husband, so she fled Portland with him. She could afford to bail out, most can't.

I am absolutely convinced that law and order will never return to the United States. Trump was our last chance. Only foreign historians will write that in the future...
Order may return for the short term, but law probably not (in the way we know it). Trump's surprise did set off a chain of events that made some longshot return to X (the hope for people) possible, but it doesn't change the fact that the culture has been degraded and is pretty much irreparably harmed. Why? The government got bigger than it was ever supposed to be, so the only way things really change is that it dissolves largely and states rights come back. But that pretty much means balkanization anyway, so we're talking about a new reality regardless ...
This is something I know something about. Long past college age, I decided to take a little sabbatical from medical practice and spent several years pursuing an undergraduate electrical engineering degree, my first love.
We were a relatively small school, and the engineering programs had done their parts to encourage female participation. Of the ten or so women students I knew, only one survived, and it was not because of “misogyny.” They were heavily supported by the staff and students; the men did what they always do: they protected and helped the women in every way possible, but the truth is that they were just not suited to the work. I spoke to several, who told me confidentially, “I just don’t care about wires and capacitors and cross-country power transmission. I try, but I just have no interest.”
Never let the AWFLs tell you that men and women are the same, or that the differences are cultural. When my driveway was under construction, my granddaughter couldn’t have cared less; my three-year-old grandson had to be physically carried to keep him from standing behind the dump trucks to see how they worked when they dumped the gravel.
Western men, themselves no great prizes, are coming to the understanding that the risk of marrying a Western women is prohibitive, and by current birth rates, it looks like the problem may just solve itself.
Yes. The thing is every historical culture (because if you did what we're doing now you vanished) knew these things, and then the devil got in the details in the post enlightenment era. The leftist egalitarians (many boomers on the board can't critically think since they didn't have to deal with it in their lives in reality, so they dismiss it even seeing how things are now, not knowing that the propaganda got them too) refuse to admit the realities of biology. It's archetypal too, since Eve shows us this in the past, a type or allegory (of chaos and subverting man from promises of an evil spiritual force). You can't ask men to do things like take charge, lead, sacrifice and then simultaneously steal their authority at your whim. That's the system we have. Marriage was arguably marginal for men in the first place, given the short windows of female beauty, but men still were happy to do it as they will work hard if there is incentive and the society or culture are maintained by it.

There are lower levels of put together western men compared to years prior, but that's obviously just a result of dysgenics in general, and not giving them any deference or incentive. There are tons of men who are hard working, competent, physically fit and have resources. There is no female beauty or youth for them anymore, since the culture tells women to forego their high value years for a "career" or "sexual empowerment" or "fun" or whatever. They can only look overseas where they aren't treated badly as men, or husbands, at this point. By the way, even if you were a woman in the US with top looks, a true less than 1%er ... what else do you bring to the table? Only demands and nonsense. After 6 months to a year, a man doesn't want to deal with that. Thus, the divorce game, and the cycle continues.

Materialism, no check on women (voting, legal preference), and the fat/food/drug and booze culture ruined America. And it was by plan. You think the democrats want to lose their biggest base, unmarried women? Ha

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:39 am
James E wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Yes. The thing is every historical culture (because if you did what we're doing now you vanished) knew these things, and then the devil got in the details in the post enlightenment era. The leftist egalitarians (many boomers on the board can't critically think since they didn't have to deal with it in their lives in reality, so they dismiss it even seeing how things are now, not knowing that the propaganda got them too) refuse to admit the realities of biology. It's archetypal too, since Eve shows us this in the past, a type or allegory (of chaos and subverting man from promises of an evil spiritual force). You can't ask men to do things like take charge, lead, sacrifice and then simultaneously steal their authority at your whim. That's the system we have. Marriage was arguably marginal for men in the first place, given the short windows of female beauty, but men still were happy to do it as they will work hard if there is incentive and the society or culture are maintained by it.

There are lower levels of put together western men compared to years prior, but that's obviously just a result of dysgenics in general, and not giving them any deference or incentive. There are tons of men who are hard working, competent, physically fit and have resources. There is no female beauty or youth for them anymore, since the culture tells women to forego their high value years for a "career" or "sexual empowerment" or "fun" or whatever. They can only look overseas where they aren't treated badly as men, or husbands, at this point. By the way, even if you were a woman in the US with top looks, a true less than 1%er ... what else do you bring to the table? Only demands and nonsense. After 6 months to a year, a man doesn't want to deal with that. Thus, the divorce game, and the cycle continues.

Materialism, no check on women (voting, legal preference), and the fat/food/drug and booze culture ruined America. And it was by plan. You think the democrats want to lose their biggest base, unmarried women? Ha
The current regime is looking increasingly desperate, as their increasing reliance on censorship, propaganda and manipulation shows, From here, I can only see two outcomes: authoritarianism leading to true totalitarianism, or an implosion due to inability to uphold the absurdity and contradictory nature of the regime, such as happened in the communist world at the end of the 1980s.

From what I see, those who disdainfully dismisse as an incoherent mix of Trumpists, Christians, and other socio-economic losers are acutely aware of the imminent danger of societal decay and quietly removing themselves from the mainstream (witness the huge rise in home schooling, for example) and organising themselves in order to weather the approaching storm….

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
James E wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Trump’s presidency wasn’t “flailing”. It was quite successful (remember energy independence, for just one example?). Given the non-stop attacks from power players who, before he even took the oath of office, vowed to impeach him, his many accomplishments are a marvel. If the US had a legitimate media and DoJ, Biden’s decades of criminality would be exposed and punished. But we don’t, he won’t, and we’re all at the mercy of the Tech Party.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:58 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
James E wrote:

The current regime is looking increasingly desperate, as their increasing reliance on censorship, propaganda and manipulation shows, From here, I can only see two outcomes: authoritarianism leading to true totalitarianism, or an implosion due to inability to uphold the absurdity and contradictory nature of the regime, such as happened in the communist world at the end of the 1980s.

From what I see, those who disdainfully dismisse as an incoherent mix of Trumpists, Christians, and other socio-economic losers are acutely aware of the imminent danger of societal decay and quietly removing themselves from the mainstream (witness the huge rise in home schooling, for example) and organising themselves in order to weather the approaching storm….
I agree, but aren't those who dismiss the people and ideas/coming storms you are talking about in actuality true believers who are establishment invested? I don't see them as taking these things seriously. They believe they have created a utopia in their small communities or heads, or the gated regions of their bigger cities. Boy are they wrong.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Another guest wrote:
Fri Nov 11, 2022 12:11 pm
Trump’s presidency wasn’t “flailing”. It was quite successful (remember energy independence, for just one example?). Given the non-stop attacks from power players who, before he even took the oath of office, vowed to impeach him, his many accomplishments are a marvel. If the US had a legitimate media and DoJ, Biden’s decades of criminality would be exposed and punished. But we don’t, he won’t, and we’re all at the mercy of the Tech Party.
Who exactly are you responding to here? I agree in general, but the media is the best indicator of captured, bought off Americans. Like "school teachers"/unions, they know who butters their bread. And they don't care one iota, big picture of anything related to family or children, when it really comes down to it. Power and $ are everything to these prostitutes.

Post by Guest »

The average woman in the UK or North America over 30 is fat, has blue hair, tattoos, and cow's nose ring. What's not to like? Everything.

A life filled with cats and bitterness awaits them. I feel sorry for those cats.

Invest in cat food companies; you will make a fortune.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

That's why the leftist strategy was to distract them with propaganda and careers until 30 when biology kicks in, and they and men alike both realize time's running out and they left their good years behind to men who aren't their husbands. Sad.