Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
tim

Re: Societal collapse

Post by tim »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 7:58 pm
WW1 / WW2 is a complex connected event. WW1 is widely dismissed in the USA.

It was a definite "crisis war" for France, Germany and Great Britain. (as well as Eastern European countries)

France was so psychologically damaged by the war, that their attempts at "never again" caused both appeasement and a disastrous "defensive" strategy for the next war. Great Britain even today views WW1 as far worse than WW2. Their version of memorial day is about "Flanders Fields", not Normandy.

All of these countries pulled out the stops to kill each other in WW1. Poison Gas, City Bombings, Naval blockades resulting in starvation (Germany suffered as many civilian deaths in WW1 as it did in WW2, from starvation).

France and Great Britain, post WW1, acted like countries that had just gone through a "Crisis War". Germany did not, though it should have. Same goes for Russia.

As for the 1914 Christmas truce, similar things happened in WW2 (though not on the Eastern Front).

Much more is going on with WW1/ WW2 than just Generational Dynamics.
You should read John's book. If WWI was a crisis war for Germany, WWII would not have happened.
Punishment of losers by winners. Example: Gulf War against Iraq, WW I against Germany. This is a surprising criterion. The overwhelming feeling after a crisis war should be that there's plenty of blame to go around and to impose conditions to guarantee that another such war won't occur. If punitive conditions are imposed by the victor, then it means that the crisis war has yet to be fought.
http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ww2010.book2.htm
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Eurasians are related, I know biology, it matters not what this blowhard says. He may be right that the Chinese will eat themselves, perhaps they will start a war, but I am certain of one thing: there will be no selective european bioweapon. Europeans are historically more advanced than most peoples for several reasons, and even in the physical realms, perhaps especially in the physical realms, they are even more advanced than asians, esp those not from northeast asia. This is pure foolishness. A bioweapon may be used, but it'll hurt or kill all people, the least of all european descendants.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:05 am
Navigator wrote:
All of these countries pulled out the stops to kill each other in WW1. Poison Gas, City Bombings, Naval blockades resulting in starvation (Germany suffered as many civilian deaths in WW1 as it did in WW2, from starvation).
China doesn't even have fresh water anymore. China needs to import food to feed its population. Imports stop with war. How will China feed its population?

I think they are hoping for a lot of Asian countries to surrender without a fight. The CCP plans to loot natural resources from other Asian countries.

I live in South Korea, the remainder of my family in Taiwan. Last week, I was at a meeting with almost a dozen Koreans and Taiwan came up. When I said that China will invade Taiwan in between April and October (as was voiced by Navigator), to my surprise, everyone agreed. "After the Winter Olympics", said one of the Koreans present.

I don't like to bring it up. It upsets people. But, there you have it. Some Koreans here are expecting war in Asia in 2022. I don't know how many. I try to avoid talking about it.

Today I went grocery shopping at a high-end department store, and Christmas was playing. I felt my stomach knotting up. It snowed today. My sister in Taiwan texted me and told me to buy warm clothing and stay warm. Everything hurts now.

I would rather be killed in a nuclear war than be enslaved by the CCP.

I worry President Moon will surrender. He is a dupe. I would be arrested and transported to a gulag with the rest of the foreigners. I want to die fighting.
I can see this happening, but it seems that the Chinese aren't that desperate, yet, to make it more likely than in 2-4 years.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 6:05 am
Navigator wrote:
China doesn't even have fresh water anymore. China needs to import food to feed its population. Imports stop with war. How will China feed its population?

I think they are hoping for a lot of Asian countries to surrender without a fight. The CCP plans to loot natural resources from other Asian countries.

I live in South Korea, the remainder of my family in Taiwan. Last week, I was at a meeting with almost a dozen Koreans and Taiwan came up. When I said that China will invade Taiwan in between April and October (as was voiced by Navigator), to my surprise, everyone agreed. "After the Winter Olympics", said one of the Koreans present.

I don't like to bring it up. It upsets people. But, there you have it. Some Koreans here are expecting war in Asia in 2022. I don't know how many. I try to avoid talking about it.

Today I went grocery shopping at a high-end department store, and Christmas was playing. I felt my stomach knotting up. It snowed today. My sister in Taiwan texted me and told me to buy warm clothing and stay warm. Everything hurts now.

I would rather be killed in a nuclear war than be enslaved by the CCP.

I worry President Moon will surrender. He is a dupe. I would be arrested and transported to a gulag with the rest of the foreigners. I want to die fighting.
I can see this happening, but it seems that the Chinese aren't that desperate, yet, to make it more likely than in 2-4 years.
I think it is a question of everything going wrong for the Chinese: the economy, internal CCP politics and rivalries, and America's continued reallocation of military forces into Asia. Next year's Korean election will turn sharply to the right as the South Koreans realize they are in an extensional crisis. The Winter Olympics is already damaged goods. And, as John, says, the CCP is a pack idiots.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:43 pm
Navigator wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:20 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 12:15 pm
What timescale do you mean by "shortly"?
Months
Do you still anticipate an approximate year long campaign of island hopping across the Taiwan straight?
Navigator:
Please help me understand what will happen once war begins. How soon and in what manner will our lives be changed? Thanks for your input.

Post by Guest »

We are experiencing a biological event (Covid-19) that will continue in cycles until society collapses. I don't expect to ever go back to 2019. I think this is how our lives will be until the government collapses. Just prepare the best you can: stockpile food, guns, and bullets. Also stockpile medication and antibiotics (be aware of the expiration dates) AND, I suggest you head for the hills with a short wave radio and your family and hide out. Try to ride out the storm. I believe that mass death is on the horizon, whether nuclear war or starvation and anarchy.

I think it will be as follows: economic crash, governmental collapse, and then Russian and Chinese invasion. Hopefully Russia and China will be heavily nuked and unable to attack mainland USA.

I expect to see a future of small towns and local economies. If I survive. If you survive.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Why do people feel so strongly about ground invasion? It seems the least likely of all the scenarios, which are one in a million events to begin with (market crash, financial system collapse, nuclear weapon usage, starvation, etc)

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

CB:
Because it’s dramatic?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:03 am
Why do people feel so strongly about ground invasion? It seems the least likely of all the scenarios, which are one in a million events to begin with (market crash, financial system collapse, nuclear weapon usage, starvation, etc)
Because Russia is massing hundreds of thousands of troops and tanks on the border with Ukraine, same as he did before the 2014 ground invasion.

Post by guest »

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... tol-attack
US ‘closer to civil war’ than most would like to believe, new book says Academic and member of CIA advisory panel says analysis applied to other countries shows US has ‘entered very dangerous territory’