Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Memes

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Memes »

Guest wrote:
Fri Nov 18, 2022 12:57 pm
The average woman in the UK or North America over 30 is fat, has blue hair, tattoos, and cow's nose ring. What's not to like? Everything.

A life filled with cats and bitterness awaits them. I feel sorry for those cats.

Invest in cat food companies; you will make a fortune.
My obese PE and health teacher last year insisted to me that McDonald's and other fast food outlets were cheaper than cooking your own food in Australia. Craziness.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I think what is clear, let's say barring the changes from world war (that actually physically affects the USA), is that the US turns into a highly stratified society with many, many more complainers and subsidized people, but standard of living drops tremendously. It'll be a version of South America with a 5% class of haves. Generally dangerous, and will continue to be. That will cause people like me (who have) to go to all euro-descendant nations, eventually. But the questions and chaos will continue as many die in the next 10 years from more shots, more food problems, war, supply chain issues, medical provider/Medicare insolvency issues, etc.

The only chance at restoring the USA (the traditional and historical) is authoritarianism at this point, which is what is so ironic about John's last post extolling the "American elections and Constitution".

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 11:12 am
I think what is clear, let's say barring the changes from world war (that actually physically affects the USA), is that the US turns into a highly stratified society with many, many more complainers and subsidized people, but standard of living drops tremendously. It'll be a version of South America with a 5% class of haves. Generally dangerous, and will continue to be. That will cause people like me (who have) to go to all euro-descendant nations, eventually. But the questions and chaos will continue as many die in the next 10 years from more shots, more food problems, war, supply chain issues, medical provider/Medicare insolvency issues, etc.

The only chance at restoring the USA (the traditional and historical) is authoritarianism at this point, which is what is so ironic about John's last post extolling the "American elections and Constitution".
Europe is worse off than the US. Just saying.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 12:01 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

Europe is worse off than the US. Just saying.
Yes, it's the testing ground.

Guest 3

Post by Guest 3 »

Cool Breeze wrote:

How about Europe and North America breakup along racial lines? That is the only way for some groups to survive.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest 3 wrote:
Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:13 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

How about Europe and North America breakup along racial lines? That is the only way for some groups to survive.
In the modern day that won't happen. Sadly, it's an all or nothing thing, and that'll mean nothing since the EU is at the end stages of its "experiment".

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:05 pm
Guest 3 wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

In the modern day that won't happen. Sadly, it's an all or nothing thing, and that'll mean nothing since the EU is at the end stages of its "experiment".
Wouldn't an EU collapse make room for ethno-states?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:07 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest 3 wrote:

Yes, but I'm sad to say that would just section off, or kill off, the outsiders according to who has the power. What else could happen? Sadly, I don't see any other possibility. They have quasi ethno states currently that are shamed for being nationalist, especially the historically christian ones.

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Yes, but I'm sad to say that would just section off, or kill off, the outsiders according to who has the power. What else could happen? Sadly, I don't see any other possibility. They have quasi ethno states currently that are shamed for being nationalist, especially the historically christian ones.
You are absolutely spot on about people not wanting to accept the ones in power are our direct enemies because of the scale and depth of betrayal that it implies.

Being aware and having long since accepted the reality of it is quite frustrating (to use a mild word to describe it) when the vast majority around you have their eyes wide shut

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Sat Nov 26, 2022 10:39 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:09 pm
Guest wrote:

You are absolutely spot on about people not wanting to accept the ones in power are our direct enemies because of the scale and depth of betrayal that it implies.

Being aware and having long since accepted the reality of it is quite frustrating (to use a mild word to describe it) when the vast majority around you have their eyes wide shut
We are living in the same world and that reality is "too harsh" for most so they'd rather live the lie (like the Matrix). I know what God is doing so big picture, I am not all that worried, but it does imply suffering, which is the point. If I didn't know that the plan will work out in the way it should, of course, I'd go crazy too just like these NPCs around us do in other ways.