Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by guest »

Germany’s Chancellor Olaf Scholz travelled to Israel for a “visit to friends” on Tuesday, after meeting with King Abdullah II of Jordan in Berlin.

However, during a press conference on Tuesday, King Abdullah II said “no refugees” will be accepted by either his country or by his “friends in Egypt”.

Filed under "Societal collapse".

Hello Canada!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post by Guest »

‘It’s the beginning of the end of Jewish life in the West'
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5KQNvr7Hpbk[/youtube]

Post by Guest »

66.6K Venezuelans Crossed Southern US Border Last Month, Surpassing Mexicans.

Post by Guest »

Lots of useful idiots in the UK. You only have to look at the countries these people are coming from to see what ideals they are bringing with them.
Why any British female thinks that importing Islam into their lives is a fabulous idea needs a lobotomy.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Guest wrote:
Wed Nov 22, 2023 2:13 am
Lots of useful idiots in the UK. You only have to look at the countries these people are coming from to see what ideals they are bringing with them.
Why any British female thinks that importing Islam into their lives is a fabulous idea needs a lobotomy.
The UK wanted to exploit the oil resources of the Middle East as their latest attempt to profit from colonization. In exploiting other cultures, they created a link between themselves and others. The consequences of this exploitation is generally regrettable.

One problem the US has is the drug cartels of Venezuela. This is of course powered by the US drug problem and the efforts we have made to fight the cartels. We too thus established a relationship with another culture with regrettable results.

You might suggest that establishing a relationship with another culture has bad implications, but that seems to be what major powers do. The result among others is another prejudice against the associated culture. Don't try to exploit other cultures? Nice policy, but good luck getting the government to do it. They are too much exploited by the rich trying to get richer.

In the meanwhile, any excuse for prejudice and hate. Given a choice between loving thy neighbor and hating the different, if you choose hate you have to deal with the consequences.

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:28 am
Guest wrote:
The UK wanted to exploit the oil resources of the Middle East as their latest attempt to profit from colonization. In exploiting other cultures, they created a link between themselves and others. The consequences of this exploitation is generally regrettable.

One problem the US has is the drug cartels of Venezuela. This is of course powered by the US drug problem and the efforts we have made to fight the cartels. We too thus established a relationship with another culture with regrettable results.

You might suggest that establishing a relationship with another culture has bad implications, but that seems to be what major powers do. The result among others is another prejudice against the associated culture. Don't try to exploit other cultures? Nice policy, but good luck getting the government to do it. They are too much exploited by the rich trying to get richer.

In the meanwhile, any excuse for prejudice and hate. Given a choice between loving thy neighbor and hating the different, if you choose hate you have to deal with the consequences.
In Italy, foreign minors now commit more crimes than native Italians. This despite foreign minors making up only 8% of the total minor population of Italy.

ENRICHING!

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:34 am
Bob Butler wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2023 6:28 am
Guest wrote:

In Italy, foreign minors now commit more crimes than native Italians. This despite foreign minors making up only 8% of the total minor population of Italy.

ENRICHING!
"diversity is our strength"

i wonder how the bish rationalizes euro peace and prosperity with sub saharan poverty and brutality

no one is racist in africa, right bish?

Re: The coming storms?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:42 am
yyyy wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:31 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 10:57 pm

In the Agricultural and Industrial Ages, the peak crisis event was generally a war. In the Information Age, war is not cost effective. At any rate, the MAGA crisis issues are involving violence less since the 2022 midterms. It is not clear what path Xi will take, but the idea of a US or MAGA conflict going towards violence is not likely at the time.

In listing the MAGA agenda above, it can be summarized that they are attempting to antagonize as many voters as possible. If Hillary’s ‘deplorable’ statement was not a good way to win votes, the current MAGA efforts are of a similar nature. I somehow doubt this will be “forgotten overnight”.
Everything you say is proven wrong. It's nitwits like you that destroyed England.
Finally, another normal poster. Good work, yyyy

It's funny when the degenerates who lean on everyone else to make anything out of their pathetic lives claim those they lean on were always the problem. Totally nonsensical and ungrateful. That's them, yes it is.
As a child we collected rosehips which was made into rosehip sirup. We delivered these to school when they were picked. This gave us vitamin c. We did not have oranges and lemons. There was a lot of poverty in the UK in the late 1950's and 60's. I remember that poverty. It shaped my life and I was determined that I would never be poor again. I was lucky enough to get a grant from the government at the time and go to university. Such opportunities are now gone. I am horrified that people have to suffer from poverty as with no way out. I no longer live in the UK.

Cool Breeze

Re: The coming storms?

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:37 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:42 am
yyyy wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:31 pm

Everything you say is proven wrong. It's nitwits like you that destroyed England.
Finally, another normal poster. Good work, yyyy

It's funny when the degenerates who lean on everyone else to make anything out of their pathetic lives claim those they lean on were always the problem. Totally nonsensical and ungrateful. That's them, yes it is.
As a child we collected rosehips which was made into rosehip sirup. We delivered these to school when they were picked. This gave us vitamin c. We did not have oranges and lemons. There was a lot of poverty in the UK in the late 1950's and 60's. I remember that poverty. It shaped my life and I was determined that I would never be poor again. I was lucky enough to get a grant from the government at the time and go to university. Such opportunities are now gone. I am horrified that people have to suffer from poverty as with no way out. I no longer live in the UK.
The good part of poverty is that it produces women that have to cooperate rather than spend and demand.

Post by Guest »

The UK now has the highest number of recorded attacks in the world, with a 69% rise in the number of attacks in 2022. Acid attacks peaked in 2017, with 941 recorded cases.