Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 7:45 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:29 pm
Tom Mazanec wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:44 pm
I suspect it will collapse whether the elites think they are ready for it or not.
I generally agree with you at this point, yes.
For the fear mongers.
Stock market collapse lasting decades, $10k gold, real estate crash; Will all this happen now?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBHvFh7YDQ0

It's not the end of the world.
I watched it earlier. Some of the things he says are correct but he's wildly off on several others. Maybe a recession by 2026? LOL, we're in one ... and they just hiked. Inventories are low? I've heard the opposite. I agree with his take on gold. BTC has and will take most of that thunder anyway.

The Fed is causing demand destruction and many more problems with this tactic. We'll see if they pivot. If they don't, and they won't until it is too late, we'll see a big drop once the Q2 numbers come out and show us what those of us who follow things honestly already know ...

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 9:37 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:29 pm
I generally agree with you at this point, yes.
For the fear mongers.
Stock market collapse lasting decades, $10k gold, real estate crash; Will all this happen now?

I watched it earlier. Some of the things he says are correct but he's wildly off on several others. Maybe a recession by 2026? LOL, we're in one ... and they just hiked. Inventories are low? I've heard the opposite. I agree with his take on gold. BTC has and will take most of that thunder anyway.

The Fed is causing demand destruction and many more problems with this tactic. We'll see if they pivot. If they don't, and they won't until it is too late, we'll see a big drop once the Q2 numbers come out and show us what those of us who follow things honestly already know ...
Yes we know, whether we want to or not.
"Not if, but when"
The hour of our reckoning draws near.
It might be a lean winter, stock provisions accordingly

Post by Guest »

Thank God America's borders are still open.

Post by Guest »

Cost of living in US is a 'very serious hardship'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR8ZSCbSqNo
British-American physician Dr Qanta Ahmed says her patients are increasingly worried about cost of living challenges and rising inflation in the United States.

“Almost universally, all older patients that I see are worried about their grandchildren and their children’s future,” she told Sky News Australia.

Dr Ahmed said Americans “are concerned about basic necessities that they cannot afford”.

“My patients, some of them cannot afford meat.

“This is a very serious hardship falling on deaf ears.”
Australia gets it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Sun Jun 19, 2022 10:59 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:

For the fear mongers.

"Not if, but when"
How bad do you think it's gonna be?

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:21 am
FullMoon wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

"Not if, but when"
I could try to describe something but I think it's beyond our frame of reference. "Bad" as we define currently will probably be redefined. Don't rely on financial instrum but rather your own hands and having a community to help.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:20 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
FullMoon wrote:

"Not if, but when"
I could try to describe something but I think it's beyond our frame of reference. "Bad" as we define currently will probably be redefined. Don't rely on financial instrum but rather your own hands and having a community to help.
The low IQ Lord of the low IQ Flies

Abandon the cities.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
FullMoon wrote:

"Not if, but when"
Let me ask you this then - will they raid people's bank accounts/401k/retirement accounts, etc? Curious to know.

Guest from Tx

Post by Guest from Tx »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:47 am
FullMoon wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Let me ask you this then - will they raid people's bank accounts/401k/retirement accounts, etc? Curious to know.
I fully expect a Bolshevik style takeover and economic collapse. America will become part of Central America and we will become as poor as Mexicans or Venezuelans. Violet crime will go unchecked, like it is in the rest of Central America. Even if you abandon the cities, the parasites will come looking for you.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest from Tx wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:35 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:47 am
FullMoon wrote:

I fully expect a Bolshevik style takeover and economic collapse. America will become part of Central America and we will become as poor as Mexicans or Venezuelans. Violet crime will go unchecked, like it is in the rest of Central America. Even if you abandon the cities, the parasites will come looking for you.
Perhaps, but that's the very worst case scenario.
They'll take what they can, we presently call it taxation but it could be expanded a bit.
We'll be in a war time economy before soon odds favor.
History shows that all assets can become nationalized for periods of time. Then you have to go fight. Medical skills keep you behind the lines. MASH maybe?
The US will fragment and the wheat will be separated from the chaff, for a time. Righteousness will return to victory.