Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Guest »

GCham wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:25 am
The Dollar is toast, its been a dead man walking for years. The US is trillions in debt, it can never repay the debt it has amassed which is rising at an exponential rate. Couple this with the fact that the Federal Reserve has been printing money like no tomorrow for the past twenty years. Check the M2 money charts and your eyes will water. The 'global reserve currency' is a ponzi scheme, it is an insult that it is still considered a safe bet. I've said it here before-the West has weak leaders, Facebook, Mcdonalds and debt. The East has Oil, Minerals, Metals, manufacturing and Ruthless leaders. Wake up folks it's almost midnight.
You don't understand economics - as a World reserve currency the US debt level is fairly meaningless.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:37 am
GCham wrote:
The Dollar is toast, its been a dead man walking for years. The US is trillions in debt, it can never repay the debt it has amassed which is rising at an exponential rate. Couple this with the fact that the Federal Reserve has been printing money like no tomorrow for the past twenty years. Check the M2 money charts and your eyes will water. The 'global reserve currency' is a ponzi scheme, it is an insult that it is still considered a safe bet. I've said it here before-the West has weak leaders, Facebook, Mcdonalds and debt. The East has Oil, Minerals, Metals, manufacturing and Ruthless leaders. Wake up folks it's almost midnight.
You don't understand economics - as a World reserve currency the US debt level is fairly meaningless.
What a post. "Fairly" lol. Do tell, when is it meaningful? Will it hold reserve status forever?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:36 pm
Guest wrote:
GCham wrote:
What a post. "Fairly" lol. Do tell, when is it meaningful? Will it hold reserve status forever?
The US dollar will outlast Putin and the new Russian empire... :lol:

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:02 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:

That still is a meaningless statement. Will outlast as what?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Apr 26, 2022 9:16 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:02 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

That still is a meaningless statement. Will outlast as what?
I'm guessing May flies will outlive Putin and his hellscape edition of russia.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Meanwhile the ruble is being used in payments, up against the dollar, and europe is paying the price.

You guys all cheer globohomo for sacrificing the Ukrainians for no reason. Great job.

Post by guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:25 pm
Meanwhile the ruble is being used in payments, up against the dollar, and europe is paying the price.

You guys all cheer globohomo for sacrificing the Ukrainians for no reason. Great job.
Putin, a homosexual pedophile, is the one murdering people in Ukraine.

I don't understand how people can continue to defend Putin in light of the mountain of evidence piling up against him.

Unless they are a russian troll.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:52 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

Putin, a homosexual pedophile, is the one murdering people in Ukraine.

I don't understand how people can continue to defend Putin in light of the mountain of evidence piling up against him.

Unless they are a russian troll.
You have to tell the truth for people to believe you. Yes, again, you lie and go 0-3 here. Sure, let's listen to another lying "guest".

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

Cool Breeze wrote:

All this non-stop "globohomo" talk makes me think you are gay, Cool Breeze.

Let me explain: Anytime anyone I know has gone on and on about how bad gays are, they always turn out to be gay, or at least highly suspected of being such. Even your hero, Alexandr Durgin ("Putin's brain"), has been accused of being an “undercover queer theorist.” Putin has been called a homosexual by many (now mostly dead) KGB officers and journalists. I can't honestly say than any of this it's ironic. I would argue that is stereotypical. I find your anti-gay rants to be nothing but camouflage for your true identity. So as you adjust your bow tie and and sip your Earl Grey, you might want to ponder all of this.

And who is sacrificing people? Putin rapes young boys. He is the one sacrificing people. And Durgin, a well known admirer of "radiant Himmler" and Aliecester Crowley, is part of this. Some say Durgin was kicked out of one fascist group for...Satanism! Again, I don't find any of this to be ironic.

So, Yes, the enemies of LGBTQ...whatever...are gay themselves, and they are, supposedly, battling "globohomo".

Looks like a battle you're going to lose.

Post by Guest »

And maybe Cool Breeze is also Jewish, for the same reason.