Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Froggie

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Froggie »

If my great grandmother could see the state of either France or Wales in 2023 (she had a parent from each), she would quickly conclude that both countries had already collapsed.

Civilization has already collapsed.

Post by Guest »

Froggie wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:48 am
If my great grandmother could see the state of either France or Wales in 2023 (she had a parent from each), she would quickly conclude that both countries had already collapsed.

What can we do? You offer no solutions.

Post by guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:41 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:23 am
The US Constitution is just a scrap of paper.
Well, that is what modern American society has reduced it to. Today illegals and their offspring make up a huge percentage of the US population. Constitutional rights are only important to illegals if it protects their right to get free everything and avoid taxes and extradition.

I managed a group of Latino immigrants for almost a year. None of them had any loyalty to the US, boasted constantly of avoiding taxes whenever possible, and often spoke openly (in Spanish) of their hatred for Americans. I am what some term a "white Hispanic" and I speak Spanish, but I am 100% American. My family is from Europe. I have never really cared for Central Americans, and now I care even less. You have to remember something: Central Americans don't think beyond their next beer or meal (to put it politely). I have never encountered such a short sighted group of people in my life. They are a bunch dull wits who have jumped on the US gravy train and think Americans are a bunch of idiots for paying for everything. There is no gratitude. I know I will get flak for this, but it's the miserable truth.

Illegals fully expect to take over the country. They expect white Americans to continue to finance everything. I don't see that happening. I see white Americans heading for the exits.

"El Jefe" tried to explain this to you last year; I doubt many listened.
I don't even want to imagine what America will look like in five years. Even five years.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:12 am
Froggie wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 6:48 am

What can we do? You offer no solutions.
Repent and withstand the nonsense, and you will be rewarded a crown of victory for your suffering. I'll meet you there, bro

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

guest wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:41 am
Guest wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2023 2:23 am
The US Constitution is just a scrap of paper.
Well, that is what modern American society has reduced it to. Today illegals and their offspring make up a huge percentage of the US population. Constitutional rights are only important to illegals if it protects their right to get free everything and avoid taxes and extradition.

I managed a group of Latino immigrants for almost a year. None of them had any loyalty to the US, boasted constantly of avoiding taxes whenever possible, and often spoke openly (in Spanish) of their hatred for Americans. I am what some term a "white Hispanic" and I speak Spanish, but I am 100% American. My family is from Europe. I have never really cared for Central Americans, and now I care even less. You have to remember something: Central Americans don't think beyond their next beer or meal (to put it politely). I have never encountered such a short sighted group of people in my life. They are a bunch dull wits who have jumped on the US gravy train and think Americans are a bunch of idiots for paying for everything. There is no gratitude. I know I will get flak for this, but it's the miserable truth.

Illegals fully expect to take over the country. They expect white Americans to continue to finance everything. I don't see that happening. I see white Americans heading for the exits.

"El Jefe" tried to explain this to you last year; I doubt many listened.
I don't even want to imagine what America will look like in five years. Even five years.
Chicago goes commie again. Even worse. Who'd a thunk? lol

Mask

Post by Mask »

And they just voted in another BLM mayor.

And Walmart announced it would close all but its smallest stores in the Windy city after never making a profit there eventhough they had invest hundreds of millions of dollars.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Mask wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:17 am

And Walmart announced it would close all but its smallest stores in the Windy city after never making a profit there eventhough they had invest hundreds of millions of dollars.
At this point, I'm rooting for complete collapse, though of course I have no say or power in any of that. A long time ago I lived in the Great Lakes region, and I saw the direction it was headed, so I did what was obvious - leave.

Post by 777 »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:12 am
Mask wrote:

At this point, I'm rooting for complete collapse, though of course I have no say or power in any of that. A long time ago I lived in the Great Lakes region, and I saw the direction it was headed, so I did what was obvious - leave.
I honestly want to avoid collapse but contain the the inhabitants of the cities in their own self made hellholes. The welfare classes want access to drugs, alcohol, and women. Let them savage their own. The Democrats want to turn America into a vast Baltimore. The cities have become hellscapes. I know people personally who have been raped and murdered. I never thought I would be in this place. It was an abstract concept in the 1990s. Now it is part of my daily existence. Black Lives Matter has destroyed America.

I think leaving America is the only solution.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

777 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:14 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mask wrote:

I honestly want to avoid collapse but contain the the inhabitants of the cities in their own self made hellholes. The welfare classes want access to drugs, alcohol, and women. Let them savage their own. The Democrats want to turn America into a vast Baltimore. The cities have become hellscapes. I know people personally who have been raped and murdered. I never thought I would be in this place. It was an abstract concept in the 1990s. Now it is part of my daily existence. Black Lives Matter has destroyed America.

I agree. The higher probability scenario is actually continued violence and degradation, especially in the cities, for 7 years. Don't worry, it'll all be drastic by 2030, which is the point of the WEF 2030 plan.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:09 am
777 wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 12:14 am
Cool Breeze wrote:

I agree. The higher probability scenario is actually continued violence and degradation, especially in the cities, for 7 years. Don't worry, it'll all be drastic by 2030, which is the point of the WEF 2030 plan.
Glad you still posting Cool Breeze. Stick around. Things are about to plunge.