Societal collapse

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Cool Breeze

Re: Societal collapse

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:42 am
jhjhhvcf wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 2:40 pm
Guest in Devon wrote:
Sun Jan 01, 2023 4:23 am

Sadly people are never smart enough back through history to see sense and change when violence can be avoided. They would rather suffer under a system they know until it becomes intolerable and then the violence starts. The governments around the world have always understood that only violence changes systems which is why they keep all the guns for themselves. When it all kicks off as history tells us it inevitably will, it will be horrific.
In so many areas of society currently, we are clearly heading towards situations of enduring and large scale public disorder. All of the indicators are there from racial tension, immigrant related crime and a generally less than law-abiding youth in inner cities. I cannot for one moment believe that our elected representatives (including the likes of Khan and this Government) have made adequate provision for the requisite numbers of riot-trained police officers and equipment. It is all too predictable and herewith predicted.
Peter Zeihan says it will be ok.
We talked about him in the other thread, but one of the things he's so materialistic about is his denial that culture matters. It's probably an offshoot of his being a gayboy. He doesn't see the cultural rot as bringing a country down, only if it has XYZ in "resources" or not. As a gay, he's pro cultural rot, as that is what the current movement encourages and rewards, degeneracy.

guest 5

Post by guest 5 »

Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:06 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Looks like most are calling for a generational crisis starting in earnest ...
History explains reason why Germany is a problem. It's easy to forget that Russia and for a time the Soviet Union have been enemies of Germany. Our useless political class have allowed us to be on the brink of a new war. More concerned with woke correctness and destroying our values and culture we are on a road to servitude and hopelessness.
Scholz has equivocated on Putin all along. An ugly farce.
It is even uglier that the German people are complicit.

Post by Guest »

guest 5 wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 8:06 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 10:06 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 8:12 pm
Looks like most are calling for a generational crisis starting in earnest ...
History explains reason why Germany is a problem. It's easy to forget that Russia and for a time the Soviet Union have been enemies of Germany. Our useless political class have allowed us to be on the brink of a new war. More concerned with woke correctness and destroying our values and culture we are on a road to servitude and hopelessness.
Scholz has equivocated on Putin all along. An ugly farce.
It is even uglier that the German people are complicit.
Is there any way the German and French land mass can be severed from mainland Europe and allowed to drift off toward China or Russia.
Then Europe would truly thrive!

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 23, 2022 4:20 pm
I'd get out of there and if, God Forbid, the City of London is the target by the russians, everyone wins in the bad scenario.
Soon all you'll have left in the UK are overpaid union train drivers, garbage collectors, pensioners, the unemployable, middle managers/paper pushers and a few thespians, LGBTQplus and Just Stop Oil activists.

Sounds like heaven on earth!!!

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jan 02, 2023 11:48 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
I'd get out of there and if, God Forbid, the City of London is the target by the russians, everyone wins in the bad scenario.
Soon all you'll have left in the UK are overpaid union train drivers, garbage collectors, pensioners, the unemployable, middle managers/paper pushers and a few thespians, LGBTQplus and Just Stop Oil activists.

Sounds like heaven on earth!!!
Sounds like LA plus the illegals.

Johnny bandwidth

Post by Johnny bandwidth »

Guest wrote:
Fri Dec 30, 2022 9:42 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
London has already fallen. Even in 2005, you didn't hear that many foreign languages or foreign accents walking down the street. Now it is rare to hear a proper British accent. It is shocking what has happened in just the last 15 or 20 years. Crime is completely out of control. There are acid attacks on a daily basis. Acid attacks were common when I lived in Latin America. Now they have become common in UK cities, but the press and government keep it quiet. The government and press won't be able to keep it quiet for much longer.
I keep asking myself why would any government risk destabilising their nations social cohesion in the way that we're seeing everywhere and I keep coming back with the same answer.
It gives them the excuse to introduce harsh legislation that severally limits our freedom

Post by Guest »

Johnny bandwidth wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 12:07 am
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
London has already fallen. Even in 2005, you didn't hear that many foreign languages or foreign accents walking down the street. Now it is rare to hear a proper British accent. It is shocking what has happened in just the last 15 or 20 years. Crime is completely out of control. There are acid attacks on a daily basis. Acid attacks were common when I lived in Latin America. Now they have become common in UK cities, but the press and government keep it quiet. The government and press won't be able to keep it quiet for much longer.
I keep asking myself why would any government risk destabilising their nations social cohesion in the way that we're seeing everywhere and I keep coming back with the same answer.
It gives them the excuse to introduce harsh legislation that severally limits our freedom
The migrants are making Paris and London as beautiful as the places they left behind.

J Hughes

Post by J Hughes »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:23 am
Johnny bandwidth wrote:
Guest wrote:

The migrants are making Paris and London as beautiful as the places they left behind.
85% of the murders in London last year were by POCs and Eastern European migrants.

In France, Macron was forced to admit 90% of urban crime was by POCs.

How is multiculturalism enriching us? How?!

Enough!

Post by guest »

J Hughes wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 am
Guest wrote:
Johnny bandwidth wrote:

85% of the murders in London last year were by POCs and Eastern European migrants.

Enough!
I went to Paris in 2010, and again in 2016. The difference in those 6 years alone was astonishing, and made me want to never want to visit France again. I can't imagine what it's like now.

Danton

Post by Danton »

guest wrote:
Sat Jan 07, 2023 8:23 am
J Hughes wrote:
Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:42 am
Guest wrote:

Enough!
I went to Paris in 2010, and again in 2016. The difference in those 6 years alone was astonishing, and made me want to never want to visit France again. I can't imagine what it's like now.
Merci beaucoup de parler de notre pays et surtout de sa dérive. Croyez moi, les français en ont plus que marre...