Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Iberia

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Iberia »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:52 am
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:22 pm

What I've seen in the news makes me think there will be no diplomatic solution to the Russian standoff. And it seems to be for show, as Navigator has said. It appears we're on your schedule.
How quickly will it escalate after the Olympics?
You mentioned Russia could continue if they break through Poland. How likely is it that China will stop after Taiwan?
Saw today that the Russia talks were near collapse. No surprise, as the Russians wanted NATO to not conduct exercises in post 1997 NATO countries. This includes Poland and Romania. They also want to stop NATO expansion, not just to Ukraine. This applies specifically, in the Russian perspective, to Sweden and Finland, both of which have expressed a certain degree of interest in joining NATO. The Russians are also putting out a lot of propaganda to their own people on how awful that would be.

I am unsure of how quickly things will escalate. I think that the warmer than expected winter, plus capitalism working to provide LNG alternatives to Europe, have taken a of Putin's expected leverages off of the table. We can only wait and see what the Russians do after the NATO talks collapse.

China will not stop with Taiwan. As John has pointed out, their real hatred is aimed at the Japanese. To get at Japan, they need South Korea. I would expect that since they cannot fully deploy their army against Taiwan, that they will also be preparing to reinforce/support and then take over operations in Korea from the North Koreans.

They will probably also start things with other neighbors, most likely Vietnam and the Philippines, but India is also a high probability.

Again, I am unsure of how quickly things will happen. It most likely depends on the speed of economic issues.
Looks like the Russians are going for it...

Do you still believe 400 million people will still try to flee here in advance of the Russian army?

Post by Guest »

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan on Thursday said the U.S. intelligence community has not made an assessment that the Russians, who have massed some 100,000 troops on Ukraine’s border, have definitively decided to take a military course of action.
https://apnews.com/article/europe-russi ... 371cd80eb2

Brace for impact.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Iberia wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:40 am

Do you still believe 400 million people will still try to flee here in advance of the Russian army?
[/quote]

This was a rather an exaggeration, but the idea that the affected areas of Europe will stream to the west and south is correct.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:20 am
Iberia wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:40 am

This was a rather an exaggeration, but the idea that the affected areas of Europe will stream to the west and south is correct.
So the world has only one or two weeks of semi-normality left? A month from now, everyone living east of the Rhine will wish they had never been born?

Post by Guest »

Does anyone really believe that the sycophantic Germans would act to stop Putin pillaging as much of Europe as he wants?

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:52 am
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:22 pm

What I've seen in the news makes me think there will be no diplomatic solution to the Russian standoff. And it seems to be for show, as Navigator has said. It appears we're on your schedule.
How quickly will it escalate after the Olympics?
You mentioned Russia could continue if they break through Poland. How likely is it that China will stop after Taiwan?
Saw today that the Russia talks were near collapse. No surprise, as the Russians wanted NATO to not conduct exercises in post 1997 NATO countries. This includes Poland and Romania. They also want to stop NATO expansion, not just to Ukraine. This applies specifically, in the Russian perspective, to Sweden and Finland, both of which have expressed a certain degree of interest in joining NATO. The Russians are also putting out a lot of propaganda to their own people on how awful that would be.

I am unsure of how quickly things will escalate. I think that the warmer than expected winter, plus capitalism working to provide LNG alternatives to Europe, have taken a of Putin's expected leverages off of the table. We can only wait and see what the Russians do after the NATO talks collapse.

China will not stop with Taiwan. As John has pointed out, their real hatred is aimed at the Japanese. To get at Japan, they need South Korea. I would expect that since they cannot fully deploy their army against Taiwan, that they will also be preparing to reinforce/support and then take over operations in Korea from the North Koreans.

They will probably also start things with other neighbors, most likely Vietnam and the Philippines, but India is also a high probability.

Again, I am unsure of how quickly things will happen. It most likely depends on the speed of economic issues.
Russia has never said it shall invade Ukraine, simply that it shall disarm it, Russia has never threatened the Ukrainian civilian population, so all those billions of American dollars that have been borrowed on behalf of the U.S. tax payer by what is an insolvent govt shall be going up in flames, the further this goes.

John

Post by John »

** 16-Jan-2022 World View: Russia says ...
Guest wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:56 pm
> Russia has never said it shall invade Ukraine, simply that it
> shall disarm it, Russia has never threatened the Ukrainian
> civilian population, so all those billions of American dollars
> that have been borrowed on behalf of the U.S. tax payer by what is
> an insolvent govt shall be going up in flames, the further this
> goes.
The point you're making is the opposite of what you intend. What
would Russia say if they ARE planning to invade Ukraine? They would
say the same thing: "Russia has never said it shall invade Ukraine,
simply that it shall disarm it, Russia has never threatened the
Ukrainian civilian population."

So by your reasoning, Russia IS intending to invade Ukraine.

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:24 pm
Guest wrote:
> goes.

As the U.S. invited itself in to occupy parts of eastern Syria without any mandate from the Syrian govt that was already fighting terrorism, why should Russia have a problem with inviting itself into eastern Ukraine to defeat terrorism in the form of Nazism?

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:24 pm
Guest wrote:
> goes.

I don't give two monkeys. Certainly won't be supporting neither the U.S. nor it's evil Empire that is Nato.

Post by Guest »

Simply a hypothetical.
It would not be a invasion but a liberation anyway