Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
FullMoon

Re: Nuclear War

Post by FullMoon »

guest wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:38 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Feb 08, 2023 12:38 am

They've been waiting a long time, but that time might come this year. We are already in WW3, just early stages.
Could it begin in South Korea? Then spread to Taiwan?
Looks like Korea will be first.
Very interesting. Tell more about why you see it this way.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
Fri Feb 24, 2023 5:14 pm
guest wrote:
Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:24 pm
Guest wrote:
Sun Feb 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Could it begin in South Korea? Then spread to Taiwan?
Looks like Korea will be first.
Very interesting. Tell more about why you see it this way.
Because, like Pearl Harbor, it will be a blindside.

Like John said 10-12 years ago (I don't remember when I first read the comment here), in WW2 Americans were talking about Germany, Germany, Germany.

And it was Japan that actually attacked.

Now no one really takes NK that seriously...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I love the idea of blindside. You encroach for decades on newly organizing Federation and then "you get blindsided."

How about not bombing out the people you don't like, stripping them of their "democratic process" causing a coup, admitting it, setting up biolabs in that same place ... then you don't have to worry about war at all.

But that's not the plan, never was. It has all been intentional. You have to be really dumb at this point to buy the "all of a sudden a guy is a madman" media treatment. We have a dead president, the most obvious puppet of all time. These guys never controlled what the US was doing. But yeah, muh democracy, lol

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Feb 27, 2023 10:38 am
I love the idea of blindside. You encroach for decades on newly organizing Federation and then "you get blindsided."

How about not bombing out the people you don't like, stripping them of their "democratic process" causing a coup, admitting it, setting up biolabs in that same place ... then you don't have to worry about war at all.

But that's not the plan, never was. It has all been intentional. You have to be really dumb at this point to buy the "all of a sudden a guy is a madman" media treatment. We have a dead president, the most obvious puppet of all time. These guys never controlled what the US was doing. But yeah, muh democracy, lol
I don't think Putin and Xi are madmen. They are selfish and shortsighted.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

The US is extremely rash and stupid
All nations are rash and foolish, each in their own ways. They are made up of fallen humans.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

An optimistic scenario is that the Russian security apparatus, aware that Putin is disarming the country and pushing into vassalage to China, might stop the war before the harm to Russia is irreparable. If Russia loses and has to accept the new peace we must be magnanimous in victory and offer them a life back in the fold. We may need them and them us sooner than we think! The irony is the only way to bring them on side again is to beat them first in Ukraine. Not dissimilar to our firm allies now in Germany and Japan.

Post by Guest »

I’ve been predicting this geopolitical change since the first days of the war. I can’t believe it’s coming true in slow motion. I loathe Putin's Russia but I would rather it contains control of its eastern lands up to pacific Asia. I desperately want Ukraine to win but if the Russian Federation itself collapses and all its constituent parts secede, we will all feel the cold all conquering malign reach of China thousands of miles closer to home in Europe for generations to come. A power far more relevant and influential than Russia with an ability to project its power in our lives and sphere of the world. Khrushchev's wife once said to a US diplomat - you owe us historically for protecting the west from the east. She had a point.

Post by Guest »

No-one is mentioning North Korea in these equations but the fact remains that both Soviet Russia and communist China back the Korean invasion of south Korea in the early 1950's. Although the borders eventually settled along trench fighting lines, the fact remains that no peace treaty has ever been concluded between north and south Korea and technically they are still at war. This is potentially a powder keg in the current international environment since they still have their original sponsors.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:35 pm
No-one is mentioning North Korea in these equations but the fact remains that both Soviet Russia and communist China back the Korean invasion of south Korea in the early 1950's. Although the borders eventually settled along trench fighting lines, the fact remains that no peace treaty has ever been concluded between north and south Korea and technically they are still at war. This is potentially a powder keg in the current international environment since they still have their original sponsors.
See my comments on the main board regarding Chinese power projection once war start.

The Chinese aren't going to let the Russians lose in Ukraine. They need a viable threat to Europe. Chinese "peace initiatives" are a crock, designed to give Russia an edge and to allow it to quickly rearm.

The Chinese don't want to show their hand yet though, they need the west to be as complacent as possible when they actually make their move.

Post by Guest »

Navigator wrote:
Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:22 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:35 pm
See my comments on the main board regarding Chinese power projection once war start.

The Chinese aren't going to let the Russians lose in Ukraine. They need a viable threat to Europe. Chinese "peace initiatives" are a crock, designed to give Russia an edge and to allow it to quickly rearm.

The Chinese don't want to show their hand yet though, they need the west to be as complacent as possible when they actually make their move.
The Alliance between Russia and China is a temporary alliance between two back stabbers trying to out maneuver each other. How long before that alliance breaks down?