Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation
Another guest

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Another guest »

tim wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 8:33 am
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... recedented
China's Orbital Bombardment System Firing Hypersonic Weapons Showed Unprecedented Capability, FT Says

Since the Financial Times reported China conducted two hypersonic tests over the summer, US officials have expressed concern about technological advances because no nation (except China) can propel a hypersonic weapon into space that can fly over the South Pole, rendering US missile defense systems useless. In other words: a possible checkmate.

In a new report via FT, People familiar with details of the July 27 test said China launched an "orbital bombardment system" rocket over the South China Sea while moving at five times the speed of sound. Pentagon experts are unsure how China managed to fire a hypersonic glide vehicle from the system while traveling at such speeds in space. It appears China has mastered a technology that Russia and the US have yet to acquire fully.

The orbital bombardment system could be a checkmate to the US because it flies over the South Pole, putting US missile defense shields out of reach. There's also the issue of the hypersonic glide vehicle that is highly maneuverable and is hard to shoot down, which suggests the US is prone to a hypersonic missile attack from China.
It's all massively over hyped, the USA did this decades ago with the "big stick". As for hypersonic, all re-entry vehicles are hypersonic, the glide vehicle is supposed to make missile defence more difficult but it's all a nonsense anyway. There is no missile defence. It's only designed to stop a couple of missiles from North Korea. The MAD doctrine has held true for decades. As for China most their equipment is still a complete joke, so is Russia's

Bring it

Post by Bring it »

Another guest wrote:
Tue Nov 23, 2021 11:59 pm
tim wrote:
China's Orbital Bombardment System Firing Hypersonic Weapons Showed Unprecedented Capability, FT Says

Since the Financial Times reported China conducted two hypersonic tests over the summer, US officials have expressed concern about technological advances because no nation (except China) can propel a hypersonic weapon into space that can fly over the South Pole, rendering US missile defense systems useless. In other words: a possible checkmate.

In a new report via FT, People familiar with details of the July 27 test said China launched an "orbital bombardment system" rocket over the South China Sea while moving at five times the speed of sound. Pentagon experts are unsure how China managed to fire a hypersonic glide vehicle from the system while traveling at such speeds in space. It appears China has mastered a technology that Russia and the US have yet to acquire fully.

The orbital bombardment system could be a checkmate to the US because it flies over the South Pole, putting US missile defense shields out of reach. There's also the issue of the hypersonic glide vehicle that is highly maneuverable and is hard to shoot down, which suggests the US is prone to a hypersonic missile attack from China.
It's all massively over hyped, the USA did this decades ago with the "big stick". As for hypersonic, all re-entry vehicles are hypersonic, the glide vehicle is supposed to make missile defence more difficult but it's all a nonsense anyway. There is no missile defence. It's only designed to stop a couple of missiles from North Korea. The MAD doctrine has held true for decades. As for China most their equipment is still a complete joke, so is Russia's
There are enough ICBM's in the US arsenal to ensure MAD. They can reduce a large number of China's cities to irradiated ashtrays.

El Cid M

Post by El Cid M »

Bring it wrote:
Wed Nov 24, 2021 4:59 am
Another guest wrote:
There are enough ICBM's in the US arsenal to ensure MAD. They can reduce a large number of China's cities to irradiated ashtrays.
You know, no one here will live forever. Instead of cowering in a bunker in Texas, you can head off to battle and die like a man. Just saying. Bitch.

tim

Post by tim »

Another guest wrote:
tim wrote:

Correlation is not causation.

MAD worked because of where the U.S. and Russia were in the cycle. The survivors of the last turning were still around running the show so a crisis war was impossible.

This time around there will be no such thing as MAD. Assuming civilization survives the coming world war I wonder what future historians will attribute MAD during the Cold War to.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

tim

Post by tim »

Its going to be like this but with nuclear weapons, drones, autonomous robots, and probably some sort of space based weapons.

No regard for civilian life a total war of civilizations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65Nzii7tRc0
In memory of the young girl, Kazimiera Mika and her sister.

"As we drove by a small field at the edge of town we were just a few minutes too late to witness a tragic event, the most incredible of all. Seven women had been digging potatoes in a field. There was no flour in their district, and they were desperate for food. Suddenly two German planes appeared from nowhere and dropped two bombs only two hundred yards away on a small home. Two women in the house were killed. The potato diggers dropped flat upon the ground, hoping to be unnoticed. After the bombers had gone, the women returned to their work. They had to have food. But the Nazi fliers were not satisfied with their work. In a few minutes they came back and swooped down to within two hundred feet of the ground, this time raking the field with machine-gun fire. Two of the seven women were killed. The other five escaped somehow. While I was photographing the bodies, a little ten-year old girl came running up and stood transfixed by one of the dead. The woman was her older sister. The child had never before seen death and couldn't understand why her sister would not speak to her...The child looked at us in bewilderment. I threw my arm about her and held her tightly, trying to comfort her. She cried. So did I and the two Polish officers who were with me..."

Julien Hequembourg Bryan (23 May 1899 in Titusville, Pennsylvania – 20 October 1974) was an American photographer, filmmaker, and documentarian. He is best known for documenting the daily life in Poland, Soviet Union, and Nazi Germany between 1935 and 1939. He was honored with „Zasłużony dla Kultury Polskiej" ("Merit for Polish culture") during his last visit in Poland (1974) for showing the truth about the Invasion of Poland.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:58 pm
Its going to be like this but with nuclear weapons, drones, autonomous robots, and probably some sort of space based weapons.

tim, do you assign a probability to this not happening? let's say I even give you 20 years more as the time frame.

tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:25 pm
tim wrote:
Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:58 pm

tim, do you assign a probability to this not happening? let's say I even give you 20 years more as the time frame.
John wrote in his book that 117 years between the crisis wars was the farthest apart he had identified.
In an analysis of over 100 crisis wars in nations around the world throughout history, the number of years from the end of one crisis war to the beginning of the next varied from 40 to 117 years, according to the following table:

Fraction
# years of total
------- --------
0- 40 0%
41- 49 11%
50- 59 33%
60- 69 25%
70- 79 16%
80- 89 4%
90- 99 6%
100-117 5%

tim

Post by tim »

You can't put too much thought into an exact date or number of years. Its a cyclical cycle.

No different then you can say winter will always begin on December 1st and spring always comes April 1st. You might have years where seasons change earlier or far later then they normally do. We still know the seasons will change but we don't know the exact time.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

tim wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:31 am
You can't put too much thought into an exact date or number of years. Its a cyclical cycle.

No different then you can say winter will always begin on December 1st and spring always comes April 1st. You might have years where seasons change earlier or far later then they normally do. We still know the seasons will change but we don't know the exact time.
Isn't there a point of which a cycle becomes so skewed it's not a cycle anymore? The point of seasons and talking about them is to define what they are, but also plan and predict your life accordingly. Those are guarantees in one way or another, not missing by much even if you can't get them to the day. Do you follow what I'm saying? If the cycle doesn't really seem cyclical anymore, we should just refer to it as an eventuality, and be honest about it, not act like we can actually predict it. Fair?

tim

Post by tim »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:34 pm
tim wrote:
Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:31 am

Isn't there a point of which a cycle becomes so skewed it's not a cycle anymore? The point of seasons and talking about them is to define what they are, but also plan and predict your life accordingly. Those are guarantees in one way or another, not missing by much even if you can't get them to the day. Do you follow what I'm saying? If the cycle doesn't really seem cyclical anymore, we should just refer to it as an eventuality, and be honest about it, not act like we can actually predict it. Fair?
Where is the proof that the cycle isn't real? 80 years is 2025 and we are headed in that direction. Things are picking up quickly.

The generational seasons have been defined. They are long enough that most people do not get to live the entire cycle during their lives which is why people struggle to understand it.

Please post some evidence if you are claiming things aren't cyclical anymore and that "this time is different".