Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 10, 2023 9:53 pm
I doubt China will Wait until next year to attack. I think Xi understands his window of opportunity is closing. Macron, that stupid French baboon, didn't help matters last week.
:oops:

Autocorrect....

Post by guest »

France when invaded: Help!

France when someone else is invaded: Sorry. Not our business. :roll:

tim

Post by tim »

Did China have Russia attack Ukraine to draw in western resources that aren't easily replaceable? All those weapons that have been used on old Soviet Union junk are now not available to be used against China.

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-h ... 023-3?op=1
Going to war? Good news! The United States is 13 years behind in ammunition production, NYT reports
The Biden administration this month proposed a record-breaking $842 billion budget for the DOD.

Missile and munition stockpiles are dwindling as the US continues to send aid packages to Ukraine.

Since production capacity changed after the Cold War, the US can no longer keep up with wartime demands.
In fulfilling those promises, The New York Times reported the US has sent Ukraine so many stockpiled Stinger missiles that it would take 13 years of production at recent capacity levels to replace them. The Times added that Raytheon, the company that helps make Javeline missile systems, said it would take five years at last year's production rates to replace the number of missiles sent to Ukraine in the last ten months.

Currently, the US produces just over 14,000 rounds of 155mm ammunition every month — and Ukrainian forces have previously fired that many rounds in the span of 48 hours, The Washington Post reported last month. US officials in January proposed a production increase up to 90,000 rounds of 155mm ammunition each month to keep up with demand.
“Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; - Exodus 20:5

Post by guest »

tim wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:09 am
Did China have Russia attack Ukraine to draw in western resources that aren't easily replaceable? All those weapons that have been used on old Soviet Union junk are now not available to be used against China.

Going to war? Good news! The United States is 13 years behind in ammunition production, NYT reports
The Biden administration this month proposed a record-breaking $842 billion budget for the DOD.

Missile and munition stockpiles are dwindling as the US continues to send aid packages to Ukraine.

Since production capacity changed after the Cold War, the US can no longer keep up with wartime demands.
In fulfilling those promises, The New York Times reported the US has sent Ukraine so many stockpiled Stinger missiles that it would take 13 years of production at recent capacity levels to replace them. The Times added that Raytheon, the company that helps make Javeline missile systems, said it would take five years at last year's production rates to replace the number of missiles sent to Ukraine in the last ten months.

Currently, the US produces just over 14,000 rounds of 155mm ammunition every month — and Ukrainian forces have previously fired that many rounds in the span of 48 hours, The Washington Post reported last month. US officials in January proposed a production increase up to 90,000 rounds of 155mm ammunition each month to keep up with demand.
You left out that they have already ramped up production, you treacherous defeatist.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

guest wrote:
Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:16 am
tim wrote:

You left out that they have already ramped up production, you treacherous defeatist.
Tim has a point and it's a valid concern backed up by math. Before calling names and cowardly hiding behind your "guest" access , provide some evidence and substantiation. I would prefer to believe that we could ramp up production quickly to meet the needs of the time. But evidence points otherwise. No amount of hope or name calling can change that. We're in dire straights and getting played quite well. I do appreciate anyone willing to stand up to the defeatist attitudes we see here, but countering numbers with name calling is a failing equation.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:29 pm
Tim has a point and it's a valid concern backed up by math. Before calling names and cowardly hiding behind your "guest" access , provide some evidence and substantiation. I would prefer to believe that we could ramp up production quickly to meet the needs of the time. But evidence points otherwise. No amount of hope or name calling can change that. We're in dire straights and getting played quite well. I do appreciate anyone willing to stand up to the defeatist attitudes we see here, but countering numbers with name calling is a failing equation.
Now you see that those of us who know what's really going on will tell you because we actually care. You think I want the US to lose its former status and glory? Of course not, but the truth is, that already was in motion decades ago, because the leadership is demonic. Boomers and older are trying to hold on to something that is disgusting for years, mostly because they perceive material benefit possibly going away ...

These are just the facts. And no it doesn't make any other gov't or country "good." Least of all China.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

tim wrote:

Did China "have" Russia do what they did? Like as in China just asked nicely? Or did they trick them?
Or did they say they'd cooperate and help but instead do nothing and watch them get impaled all the while absorbing large amounts of US and Nato munitions that are unavailable to be restocked for a year or two or more? Or is it just a coincidence that now both of the global military superpowers are being depleted/demoralized /fractured all while CCP pushes ahead at full steam to shore up foreign influence and non-dollar denominated trade.
If we start with the premise that the CCP has already been preparing to subvert the USA and potentially fight a war, weeks can see the 155mm shortage as just a small part of what they've been doing.

Post by Guest »

FullMoon wrote:
guest wrote:
tim wrote:

Nice try. Not really. I hardly think that calling someone like Tim, who is a treacherous defeatist, what he really is, is not name calling. I'm really tired of people who want to drop Ukraine and see Russia win pretending that a Putin victory is inevitable and perhaps even good for America or the West. Putin doesn't care about you. He never has and he never will.

Cut the crap.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:47 pm
FullMoon wrote:
guest wrote:

Nice try. Not really. I hardly think that calling someone like Tim, who is a treacherous defeatist, what he really is, is not name calling. I'm really tired of people who want to drop Ukraine and see Russia win pretending that a Putin victory is inevitable and perhaps even good for America or the West. Putin doesn't care about you. He never has and he never will.

Cut the crap.
P.S. Stop underestimating Americans. People like you were running around in 1940 too.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

Guest wrote:
Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:47 pm
FullMoon wrote:
guest wrote:

Cut the crap.
Whether or not Tim is a defeatist is not what I was addressing. And I didn't say anything about Russia besides alluding to the fact that they were potentially tricked into attacking Ukraine. It would have been potentially a smart move and part of a larger strategy. And the fact that data shows that we're using up some critical munitions that won't be available in the Pacific for a period of time. Give yourself a name and explain for me that. I haven't heard otherwise and would like some reassurance.