Nuclear War

Read Navigator's book, How To Prepare For The Coming Storms,
for valuable detailed information on what what's coming.
https://www.gofundme.com/f/coming-storms-preparation

Re: Nuclear War

Post by Guest »

Doesn't look like Russia has the guts to use nukes.

Post by Guest »

I'm so old I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China, so the CCP was who you actually had to deal with.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:14 am
I'm so old I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China, so the CCP was who you actually had to deal with.
Honestly, one shouldn't need to be old to know this, but then again, our schools and media do misdirect and make it appear to be a norK issue when, as you say, it's a China issue.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:15 am
Guest wrote:
Honestly, one shouldn't need to be old to know this, but then again, our schools and media do misdirect and make it appear to be a norK issue when, as you say, it's a China issue.
I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China

I think he is referring to the wisdom and knowledge of past presidents, not himself.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:49 am
thomasglee wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:15 am
Guest wrote:
I can remember a president who realized the norks were just a vassal state of China

I think he is referring to the wisdom and knowledge of past presidents, not himself.
If the Chinese commies take Taiwan, they will take Okinawa. They will have a stranglehold on a vital shipping lane. I have serious doubts that the Biden administration will respond rapidly enough to Taiwan being invaded.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Oct 29, 2022 1:48 am
Doesn't look like Russia has the guts to use nukes.
They don't want to. Putin isn't the leader anyone here thinks he is. He is a great man, big picture, way better than our leaders since D.D. Eisenhower.

The only people talking about nuclear weapons are the Zelenskys and the West/Nato madmen. They brought it up first and were the belligerent ones from the get-go. It's not a coincidence.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:39 am
Guest wrote:
Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:49 am

If the Chinese commies take Taiwan, they will take Okinawa. They will have a stranglehold on a vital shipping lane. I have serious doubts that the Biden administration will respond rapidly enough to Taiwan being invaded.
It is curious what the plan or reaction of the banksters will be ...
Any predictions on Taiwan now in light of recent events?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 29, 2022 10:23 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:40 pm
Guest wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 11:39 am

It is curious what the plan or reaction of the banksters will be ...
Any predictions on Taiwan now in light of recent events?
I'd go with late 2023 currently, the months of invasion (I believe weather indicated per others on the board, Sep/Oct)

Otto

Post by Otto »

Where in Europe would be a good place to be in WW3? Yes, I'm serious.

Navigator

Post by Navigator »

Portugal. No danger of freezing to death. Good for growing food. As far away from eastern Europe as possible, and not on the Mediterranean coast.